Animal characters result in comfiest games

Animal characters result in comfiest games.

Tomba 2 is probably the comfiest game ever made for me. Never got the chance to play the first game so I don't know how it compares nut everything about it gave me that comfortable feeling.

But we both know you want to fuck them

Who doesn't?

Good point

me

Don't be gay, dude

>Doesn't want to sexual a male charact6er
>lol don't be meme
Does not compute

Whatever you think you need non-human races for, you can just as well use different human cultures.

Humans are boring
Furfaggotry aside, what's the point of fantasy races if they are just human like

Yeah, sure, if you're a casual

bcus devs want to take the easy way out and not have to model cosmetics after a whole bunch of non humanoid races

Dude, don't be gay.

Reusing the same finite groups with no room for anything even slightly-newer (whether furfag or not) would be boring shit.

Not to say we can't make a killer idea based off of, say, Indian-Hinduism or Somaon culture or whatever, just that I'd rather not cap it at boring "muh realism because why not" comprehension.

Fag

I am gay and stop memeing.

Dude, stop.

If your character is naturally intriguing, then all he ever really needs to be is human...You know, just like REAL FUCKING LIFE, where literally BILLIONS of real life fucking stories exist involving love, war, loss, and trial, all without having any need to invent some fake detail in order to make it more interesting, because humans are already plenty interesting if you know what the fuck you're doing.

>trying to reason with a furfag

>Implying the industry knows what they are doing writing characters well
Stupid faggot just wants to shit on furfaggotry just cause

autistic games*

and also the sexiest games

You're not even wrong

>not wanting to fuck male Toriel so much you turn into a goat boy because magical sex TF
come on now

Who is your favorite animal character in vidya?

and now imagine how much more creative and better you could do with alternative species

no way that is...is it?

Pikachu

I don't like where this is going

Kled

There is so many I can't decide
I guess Yosho

Has got to be the fantastic Mr. Star Fox.

>literal pedophilia already posted
>whimper and whine about simple sex TF and R63
are u 12

They would not be at all. People who use separate races other than humans tend to cripple themselves creatively by resorting to animal related physical/mental cliches and other stereotypes to do all their heavy-lifting for them in place of unique personalities. There's no good reason to use beast races unless you are a furry or want to appeal to them.

>literal pedophilia already posted

Where?

Yes, it's Ruby.

>clear obvious attraction and sexual desire evident in OP's post and the R18 doujin three posts down
>Where?
:^)