ITT: Games you couldn't possibly beat without a guide/cheats

ITT: Games you couldn't possibly beat without a guide/cheats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28lTUkNmdNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop posting this german brainlet

Dark Chronicle platinum trophy run. 100% impossible without 4 browser tabs open.

I couldn't pass any stage of I have no mouth, without a guide.
Maybe I'm a brainlet

TNT: Evilution, at least if you're trying to do all the levels solo on an unpatched game.
Map 31 is bugged (a required keycard is flagged as multiplayer-only) and the only way you can beat the level is through complex glitches no one would figure out without a guide or through cheating.

fucking this. my first run I was stuck here for a good 2 days, felt like an idiot when i finally found the solution

Portal 1

Figured this one out easily because I'd accidentally viewed an object in my inventory just minutes before I encountered this puzzle.

>Wait a minute, that claw!

Luckily, map 31 and 32 are secrets and you could complete the episode without them.

I thought it was called the Feeble Files?

telltael games

I couldn't beat any of the bosses in bloodborne without summoning, does that count?

Please be bait. No one is that bad at games. Dark souls for me. Kept going into that skeleton graveyard

Any medium or above Runescape quest

No, you're just shit.
Summoning for Chalice bosses is fine because they're turboshit 99% of the time.

>tfw when you accidentally cheat a test chamber the first time you play it
Doing test chamber 14 the "right" way is for squares.

You haven't seen the video of the girlgamer streamer who got stuck on the first portal "puzzle" in Portal 2? You know, the one where you put a blue portal and walk through the orange portal the game already set for you?

Link plz

youtube.com/watch?v=28lTUkNmdNg

That fucking maze holy shit

Yeah I posted the german cover

This, and pretty much every Atari game that wasn't just about shooting things.

Anyone who disagrees has clearly never played it. A guide is mandatory to properly finish the story.