Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

>can't reverse engineer Icewind Dale II because it would be too expensive and too difficult
>(((enhances))) the perfectly fine Neverwinter Nights instead

for what fucking purpose

Other urls found in this thread:

neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/original-hakpak/player-resource-consortiums-prc-pack-v35
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought the source code for Icewind Dale was lost?

or maybe because nobody except a couple of hundred autistic /tg/ers give a shit about Icewind Dale

Icewind Dale > Baldur's Gate
only faggots and women disagree

dude I'm one of those autismos

But face it, full party chargen isn't popular.

IWD2 is a mess of Obsidian's spaghetti code that barely resembles the original Infinity Engine. It shouldn't come as a surprise that they wouldn't want to touch that shit. Hopefully the source code for NWN2 is still around since it needs fixing.

>IWD2
>Obsidian
u wot

IWD2 got the 3rd edition treatment, iirc. It was a mess.

>NWN 2 removed from Steam
Why?

So you can buy NWN2: enhanced edition next year, goy

Black Isle, Obsidian, same thing.

It hasn't been on Steam in years.

>perfectly fine
NWN1 is still bug ridden even with community patches because of all the retarded hardcoded shit, has hardcoded limitations that Bioware never actually lifted when they easily could have, and runs like shit on Win 8+. There are more than enough reasons to make an EE of NWN1.

Atari.

>that patch where Phantasmal Killer always worked, even on the final boss

aside from the bugs what are they even going to do? Upscale the textures? Remake all the models? Give it a non shit UI? If not, then why bother. Personally I'd like to see them add more classes akin to some of the classpack mods, but I imagine that will be too much to ask

You're retarded. Every Enhanced Edition they've done has added more classes.

It's much simpler to add classes for AD&D than it is for 3.0.

*tips fedora*

dozens upon dozens of classes? I didn't think so. I can get that for free unless they think they can do it better.

neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/original-hakpak/player-resource-consortiums-prc-pack-v35

>Black Isle, Obsidian, same thing
This is what obisidiots actually believe.

>only faggots and women disagree
Also, any and all reviewers, sales, awards, etc.

Hence why they mentioned reverse engineering.

What does it enhance?

>argumentum ad populum

beamdog's wallet

that pic looks like they aren't even really doing anything with the game. I expected at the least some kind of unity thing

They should do NWN2 next and fix that shitty camera

It will be shiny new or upscaled graphics and some lively new characters.

Shit needs a new better campaign. With direct control over party. Better fucking textures. But the lazy cunts arent doing shit. Just hocking it for $20.