Why are Nier Automata fans so autistic...

Why are Nier Automata fans so autistic? Almost every Nier fan I've met either waters over 2B's ass or spergs over Yoko Taro creating a grand philosophical tapestry about what it means to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/11/24/yoko-taro-nier-automata-interview-game-informer.aspx?PostPageIndex=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Nier series is the Rick and Morty of video games.

It's anime for people who've never seen any good anime. So Sup Forums.

I knew a guy who made a 9-paragraph post gushing over the series because one of the characters was named "Marx".

>anime
>good

This.

I avoided this game for this reason and then once I played it I was annoyed I had avoided it.

The worst way you can tell people to play your favorite game is by saying how deep it is.

we are a bunch of weabos what did you expetc from us?we are supouse to be a bunch of autist

>anime
>not the superior medium

Please don't lump people who only played Automata in with people who actually played the others

>Nierfags

The real fans are drakengardfags. They played everything, especially Nier.

Yoko Taro fags in general are pretty annoying. I've met a couple chill Drakengard fans, but everyone else acts like they're one step away from the Homestuck fandom.

I liked Drakengard and Nier the most because of the suffering, Automata didn't have enough.

These types of games always do, like Suda51 fans as well. They think they are superior to others because they put themselves through games with mediocre gameplay at best

NieR; I sleep
Drag-on Dragoon; Real shit ?

Sex sells.

Nier and Nier Automata OST; I sleep
Drakengard 1 OST; Real shit

Why does Yoko Taro even wear an Emil mask all the time? People say he's camera why, but that's probably an excuse. Dude probably has some skeletons in his closet if he wears that during all interviews.

The sexualization and objectification of 2B has kept me from playing this game.

Why are Automata anti-fans so autistic? They keep making these dumb threads about a year old game nobody cares about anymore.

>people enjoy stuff
Like whoa man.

he's a kook xD

Because he's le epic and quirky

Sure, sure. Just don't be surprised if they find CP in his computer like they did with the Rurouni Kenshin creator.

I thought the gameplay was fun

It's fun, but not groundbreaking or anything like fans tell me it is.

I saw a banner ad for Automata in my email that described the combat as "dynamic"
Where do they get off calling it dynamic

it's not turnbased? I dunno, I wouldn't have called it that.

I thought the central gimmick of changing gameplay styles while maintaining the same set of controls by simply manipulating the camera was clever.

Taro told you from the beginning it was going to be a happy ending.

>It's fun, but not groundbreaking or anything like fans tell me it is.
I've never talked to a single person, not even fanatics, who say the gameplay is anything but a means to an end. The only reason Nier is an action game and not an RPG (besides Drakengard lineage) is to remove any and all disconnects between you and your actions. When you swing the sword, you the player are the one doing that. Outside of that, the gameplay has always been mediocre, but the gameplay also isn't the point of the game. Automata at least gives you the choice and ability to be stylish if you want, but it's absolutely not necessary or even more effective than mashing, it's purely there for people who want it to be there and want to play that way.

of sorts

im a fan of the game and only played 10 hours of my torrent. Realized it was good and uninstalled my torrent. I refuse to give them over 30 bucks for a game they refuse to patch though. So I will wait till it's cheap as fuck before I buy it, not too worried desu senpai. But anyone saying it's bad. Your'e obviously a dipshit.

It's happy like how End of Eva's ending was happy. In a "things suck, but they might get better" way.

>yoko taro
dude is gonna of alcoholism in the next 2 years

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/11/24/yoko-taro-nier-automata-interview-game-informer.aspx?PostPageIndex=1

I've only played through the intro mission of Nier Automata and felt it was really lazy

I'm a Nier automata fan and I haven't ever self-destructed to see her ass or even know what a chocotaro is.

epin bait
I never had a wank to 2B
The references to philosophers and writers are a nice touch and go well with the game's theme but they are just an extra touch, not the base of the story.

I actually enjoyed the mishmash of "oldschool" genres and the OST

I knew a girl with a 9S realdoll once. She mentioned there were brown stains between his legs.