Who else /patientgamer/ here...

Who else /patientgamer/ here? Can't wait until the PS5 comes out and I can pick up a PS4 for cheap and play all the good exclusives and shit.

The PS4 is fucking dirt cheap already. I don't even have or want one, but if you're interested in games for it, I can't imagine how poor you can possibly be if $200 isn't cheap enough for a system that's still getting games.

Why buy it now at dirt cheap when I can buy it later for shit cheap and it has more good exclusives.

Well, let's get some context here. What system do you own right now? If what you're saying is that no exclusives right now interest you, then I get it. But if there are a lot of exclusives that do already, then you should just buy it. I'm not too unlike you if you're the former, I'd only consider one for RDR2 when that releases, maybe Death Stranding.

Switch and shitty PC right now, I used to have an Xbone but I sold it because it was so shit

Why'd you buy a switch then?

>tfw just bought a clearance WiiU because retailers want a Switch/3DS only Nintendo section

got XCX, Bayo 1/2, TMS and W101 feels good

>Is waiting for the PS2 to drop below $200
>Owns a $300 no price drop ever nintendo machine

I don't understand.

Why did you sell the Xbone, though? Assuming your PC is too shit for this gen, that should have been your multiplat machine then, or you should get a better PC or PS4. I say now is the time to buy something at least.
How much did you spend? Wii U is a dead failure, but it still got some nice games in its life so I understand. You should get Tropical Freeze.

Shit, I meant PS4.

I'm a nintenkiddie faggot and didn't want to wait to play bing bing wahoo baiscally. I sold my Xbone because it physically repulsed me to look at a console with no exclusives.

$200 oz dollerydoos, $30 ozbux on the games. Just really, really wanted XCX and TMS and not 100% confident in Switch ports soon. (which I also own)

1st party games aren't a big priority, but I'll just grab the better ones as I go along

I love Nintendo too, I have a Switch, but it would seem suffering only having that as a system. $200 for a PS4 would seem reasonable to me if I didn't already have a decent PC.

I was riding my ps3 for ages, even got persona 5 ps3. but you can't beat ps4 at 200 with free 50 dollar gift card black Friday deal. I have a 150 pile of ps3 backlog to get through, dropping 200 on a bloodborne machine with free games is fine. PS3 is still better even as a multimedia machine, you can't even disable auto account psn login on ps4. 4 YEARS this console has been out for. all it would take is to do remember password and disable auto psn. PS4 will maybe hit ps3 tier operating system in 4 more years. I have to keep reminding myself I bought this for bloodborne so I don't get mad.

Patience master race, just played Just Cause 3 for $9 bucks with none of the graphical issues it had at launch.

I have a PS4 and there just aren't enough games on it for me. I have Bloodborne which is a great game, it's pretty much worth it for that alone, but outside of that there's just nothing worthwhile on the system.

Hopefully Bloodborne 2 can come out at some point to give it a little more for me to play.

also i gotta use my ps3 super slim in vertical position because Sony will never make something as small as PS2 slim ever again.

Put the PS3 on top of the PS4

I would rather put my vita TV on top of the ps4

Actually picked SMT: Apocalypse for $10 yesterday, pretty happy with that

>buying games for Wii U
>not just soft modding it and enjoying any game you want

eh, my income easily covers my vidya habit and I only wanted those 5 games. There's nothing right now that I want to emulate that I haven't played already

>tfw ps4 and xbox one og
>actually play my xbox more than my ps4

wew

what do you play on it? genuinely curious

halo mcc
halo 5
bf4
bf1
gta 5

pretty much all multiplayer games i play with my 200+ friends

That's what I did with the PS3.

>be me in 2009
>friend asks if I would really wait nearly 10 years to play ffxiii
>game turned out to be shit anyway

It's not like I don't have the money for it either. I buy figures so I spend the cost of a console in a single month's order. It's just a matter of priorities. If I feel it's worth it, then I'll buy it.

That makes sense though. If you know the console will never drop in price, there's no downside to buying it now. But if you think it'll get a price cut in a few months, you don't want to buy it now. Not that I ever buy nintendo consoles.