ITT: forgettable characters

ITT: forgettable characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that jewguy

I bet none of you remember this one

thats a man

I forget BJ's name inbetween every major Wolfenstein game.
Literally no one would give a shit about him or his series if it wasn't significant to the medium.

his name is not important

That's sort of like caring what Doom Guy's name is. Like Doom Guy he's just there to rip and tear through anything that'd piss him off. In this case Nazis.

Doomguy's name is Doomguy for all intents and purposes. He's widely known by that title.

If you showed me a picture of BJ a year or two after the latest Wolfenstein release I wouldn't have a fucking idea who I'm looking at, and then after a couple seconds, I MIGHT be able to give you "The Wolfenstein guy" as an answer.

Why neo-BJ needs to be so fuckable, Sup Forums?

dont lie to yourself faggot, nobody knew who the fuck BJ was until the Jew Order and the Jew Colossus came out.

It's been an eternity since the game's been released and she's been posted here multiple times a day ever since.
I can't get a break from the Joost

Why does Joosten look so pretty but Quiet look like a goblin with autism?

Everyone after Ezio.

>Forgettable games

Op's right as unusual.

CoD characters.
>except
Price, McGregor, Soap, Ghost, Wood's, Reznov and both Masons.
Did I miss anybody?

oh, yeah
Ramirez!

>nobody knew who the fuck BJ was until the Jew Order and the Jew Colossus came out.
Only if you were an underage who knew shit about games history
For fuck's sake, BJ is even rumored to be related to the Doomguy

Dude, Edward was fucking great.

*gorilla

EVERYTHING IS LIBERAL PROPAGANDA, HOW DARE THEY PUT THE NAZIS IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT, THEY WERE CLEARLY GOOD PEOPLE WITH GOOD INTENTIONS

projecting pretty hard there, little boy

You don't know what projecting means twat

how about some unforgettable ones?

OBSESSED

ok muhammad whatever you say

Fucking kids

MENDOZA

Fuck you, Mercenaries was great.

They look cool...Kingpin Junior look at least more clean than the common fatso

I always played as him fuck you

Ironicalky blaskowitz was more memorable when he was just s pixel face.

Stay mad virgin

BJ was great in The New Order and The Old Blood
The Old Blood especially.

People's beef with TNC mostly stems from how the publishers and developers attempted to a politicize a series that had been rooted in adventure serial and horror stories for twenty five years beforehand. BJ is a classic action hero who wouldn't be out of place on a big screen.

This isn't to say a serious story can't be told. Because the New Order did a pretty damn good job at that. Deathshead was an effective villain, even though you only saw him at the beginning and end of the game. BJ's characterization was solid.

Then TNC just doesn't really know what to do. It actually feels Bethasdaized, even though it's the same studio working on it. Like Fallout, they took various elements that were popular, and exaggerated them to cartoonish proportions. So the game is just "kill racists LMAO".

BJ getting a head transplant is as ridiculous as the kid in a fridge questline, except here it's part of the game's main story. His decapitation isn't played for horror the way it would've been in TNO. There's nothing with as much tension or character-defining as there was in the introductory encounter with Deathshead.

I fucking remember him because his entire presentation is hilarious.
I don't get how anyone could find this game threatening.

I would ravage black hoodie boypussy desu famalan

>this is what fedoralords actually believe
AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
praise kek amirite

Oh please, TNO is all that is wrong with videogames attempting to be vehicles for art and culture. As much as you and others like you want them to be "super serious guys!" they'll only ever be just video games, and that's ok.

I hope they're just really young or something, otherwise they've definitely got some big fucking hormonal problems

Quit sperging out you retard noone brought that shit up relax. He's a forgettable character. Especially after all fucking stakes go out the window after they're just like "LMAO HEAD TRANSPLANT HAAAAAAAA"

I thought only liberals could be soyboys!

This isn't video games??

>People's beef with TNC
Sup Forumstards are not people
and stop reddit spacing

>HURRR IT'S ONLY Sup ForumsTARDS
Please ignore that the gameplay is even worse than it was in The New Order.
Sounds like you're just projecting.

New order was good
New colossus, however, was everything bad a dev can do to a video game

>forgettable characters
>literally three threads on them at a time

Hint: If you recognize a forgettable character, they aren't that forgettable.

It's obviously poltards dude, v didn't really care about TNO and Sup Forums in general doesn't get into a frenzy over people wanting to kill Nazis for teh lolz

BJ in TNO and TOB was confident as fuck, and clearly doesn't take shit from anyone, but he's so goddamn passive in TNC to the point where he feels like a different character entirely

>I-I-I-IT'S OBVIOUSLY Sup ForumsTARXDS DUDE
There's an entire thread right now discussing why TNC is a flop, and half of the responses are about the gameplay. You can go to the review page on steam and see half of the responses be about the gameplay.

You can't just keep blaming poltards for your woes forever. Eventually you have to admit that maybe there exists another underlying problem.

Commander Shepard is the most boring and poorly written protagonist in the history of gaming.

>generic self insert written to be applicable to every kind of playstyle is boring and shit

who'da fucking thunk it

I never said it was a good game, it's just poltards are the only ones having a breakdown over it

DOOMguy is generic but has better character and motive. Same with the Dragonborn.

Edward too man. I agree on all the others though. Literal who's

>side character
>still gets mentioned in every other thread on Sup Forums
I don't think you even know what forgettable means.

It was, but Chris was the most boring of the three protags. Mattias and Jen were both great.

Mattias was alright, but Jen was boring as fuck. Plus Chris's durability meant he was the only one worth playing.

>Jen
>great
Mattias was awesome but you're just thinking with your dick if you think Jen had anything close to a personality.

who can forget Spencer and the sharp dressed men?

More like Lord Who lmao

>tfw he gets shot in the ass in Mercenaries 2

Loved both games, holy shit it deserves a remake.

>For fuck's sake, BJ is even rumored to be related to the Doomguy
And is explicitly related to Commander Keen, but who the fuck on Sup Forums even cares about Keen anymore?

Who the fuck is the guy before Altair? He doesn't look like the KANGZ guy

The developers describe him as bland themselves

>BJ blascowickz
>forgettable

(you)

I dunno, I'm pretty sure her ability to not get spotted as easily was legit. Always seemed to be when I stole Nork choppers.

Hate to break it to you, but everyone gets shot in the ass in Mercs 2. Even Jen. Ergo everyone refers to you as "that Merc who got shot in the ass."

Hell, it's even referenced in the song they made for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o

why do so many faggots walk around with N7 sweaters and bumper stickers despite it being a literal dead IP then?

I swear I haven't seen a more ravenous fanbase than mass effect

RENT FREE

>that trigger discipline
Why? BJ shoots niggas. That is his fucking deal.

Is the guy on the left wearing a female blazer?

>Kyle MOTHERFUCKING Katarn
>unforgettable
You are wrong and shut your face.

I miss the ramirezposting on here.
shit was hilarious

Trigger discipline also stops you from accidentally shooting yourself or your allies.

Because it's a videogame you mongoloid.
A real world girl is obviously going to be cuter than a model in game

The devs made him to be a bland self insert character. He never should've caught on but much like Gordon Freeman he got popular for no reason other than the game(s) he was in was good.

>the devs made him to be a bland self insert character
Maybe for DF1, but if that was their intention for DF2, JK:O and JK:A then they fucked up for the better.

If a character was forgettable, how would we know to post them in this thread?

>I didn't care who the fuck BJ was until I read in Sup Forums that he was a symbol of white genocide
FTFY

>being this retarded

Damn liberals are truly autists

I'd post him. But I forgot what his name was.

that thread is full of Sup Forumsshit you fucking goose

But Sup Forums hates kekstain ?

This is bait

>BJ getting a head transplant is as ridiculous as the kid in a fridge questline

this game has nazis on the moon and venus and you find the head transplant ridiculous?

also the game is not about killing racists, the game is about collaborationism with the nazis, and the game draws parallels between this and BJ's father

its interesting because the previous game talked about how britain kept fighting and the nazis basically had to stomp them into submission by bringing the london monitor

meanwhile in the US the theme seems to be that despite all the talk about freedom and democracy, america gave up barely putting up a fight

its a good contrast

honestly if that was the case we wouldnt have 50 billion bait threads about wolfenstein

i mean compare the number of threads with other underwhelming sequels such as dishonored 2 or shadow warrior 2

Gee, Aveline, how come you get a hat?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternative universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls

Who the fuck are Aquilus, Aveline and Nikolai?

>but it has this unrelated crazy thing, so why can't you accept this other dumb thing?
Fuck this meme argument, I see it too often.