So when does this start getting fun

So when does this start getting fun

first second

post progress

Nice shit post OP. Cry yourself to sleep.

when you trade it for bloodborne

When Sup Forums stops crying over it

fpbp

I just got this on pc a few hours ago and i'm honestly really bored too

>another shitpost thread

Have some Kass, OP

DLC 2 FUCKING WHEN?

when you stop being a jaded fucker nu/v/ faggot

Later this year.

how come it's rare for people that don't like the game to post their own screenshots?
tbqh I'm just looking for excuses to start another screenshot thread

does the game really look that bad?

Unless you play on pc then yeah.

Never

Yes. Ninteoddlers have actually deluded themselves to thinking it looks good.

Never

I like the artstyle overall even if the graphical fidelity is noticeably lacking. Does look nicer in cemu though but I haven't got any cemu screenshots on me.

The game looks amazing. This is generally accepted. It's one of those games which looks far better in motion. And the art style will still be memorable a decade from now.

Looks aren't everything son. It's an objectively game better than everything else running on high-end hardware. Hope you enjoy them realistic grafiks of yours.

So far I've been cheesing my way through the game with bombs and avoiding encounters because all the gear is garbage that breaks in 10 hits, already tamed several horses but shitters ran away. I want to get the master sword, but need to go through the lame shrines just to get enough hearts.

The story is really meh.

>It's an objectively game
ok

>This is generally accepted.

No it is not.

assblasted nintendoddlers

do you struggle to spot treasure or something?
I've literally never ran out of gear before, even early in the game where the low durability of 90% of weapons is everywhere. Also post inventory?

>assblasted nintendoddlers
LMAO are you sure?

so gray and foggy, its like china

>already tamed several horses but shitters ran away
woah hold up there, I missed this part. How the fuck did they run away AFTER you tamed them? That can't even happen. They stand and wait for you after taming like in pic related

>plays game like a retard
>wahhh I don't like it

You kids are an embarrassment.

are we gonna have this thread every hour

ninety seven percent flustered

looks more orangey than gray to me, though this is the wii u version with the rgb issue

Whats with all the BotW hate threads?

I know theres been hate thread everyday for over a year now but it seems like there's been a real spike in the past few days.

>claims he keeps running out of gear
>clearly has weapons in the pic

yeah, pretty sure

>WAHHOOOO

DLC soon?

on wii u yes

It looks fine on switch though. This is just one of those games where a low resolution ruins everything if you play on pc at 1080p with texture filtering and AA its one of the best looking games of all time.

idunno, I think I was doing something wrong

also why the fuck is it always raining, I cant climb anything.

not that I want to encourage further shitposts, but I think it might actually because of the GotY awards it's receiving lately, along with the VGA's coming up

Are those supposed to be bats? jesus fucking christ, this game looks like ass

More people are getting a Switch in preparation for the holidays and more getting are getting disappointed.

Freed three Divine Beasts and it was still boring. I'm glad I dropped it.

you're in lanayru, it always rains there until you defeat the divine beast, it's part of the quest. It is possible to still climb things, though, if you count roughly 5 steps then jump you'll be able to scale fairly efficiently during rain. You could also use revali's gale if you have it, or brute force with stamina elixirs.
Also that gear's crap, even for early game. Are you sure you've been getting loot at all?
Then again, given you only have 1 heart and a stamina portion I'm guessing you've literally just started?

Did all dungeons and shrines. One of the most boring zelda games in my opinion. Better than skyward sword and the two ds games though.

What is even the appeal of the Zelda franchise?

Didn't grow up with the series.

Wow, this was my exact experience too. I beat three of them (the elephant, the lizard, and the bird) and I just couldn't be assed anymore to play the game. It's so fucking boring and almost everything about it feels like a chore.

no, they're keese. And this is a lynel.

yeah, I'm just starting it, now that it runs decent enough on cemu, because fuck paying nintendo

did you try any sidequests?

It's honestly the worst 3D Zelda. I didn't think Nintendo could make a worse Zelda game than Skyward Sword yet here we are.

those are cemu screenshots? why that resolution then?
also you should honestly leave this thread and keep playing the game as someone is bound to post spoilers. and by someone I mean me

We all knew this was coming because it's the end of the year and the awards are now rolling in.

Never ever getting over it. What a great year this has been.

xbone and ps4 fanboys are bored with nothing to do. Sad!

There isn't a homosexual on God's green Earth who has suffered the amount of anal ravaging Nintendo has inflicted on this board this year.

what's the best region?
any why is it faron

>Zelda spoilers

it's not like the story is anything to care about, so far BoTW seems like a turbo padded OoT, but with shittier combat, story and puzzles in every way.

The world has its moments though

I wasn't talking about story, the plot is really straightforward.

fpbp

Pure Kino

The story is so self aware of its blandness even nintendo is making fun of it. You're the hero everyone has been waiting for, here talk to this 100 year old loli and go light some torches.

yeah that's pretty much how every zelda goes, at least the champions add something to the mix

Good action-adventure games.
They used to be genre defining to some degree, but they've waned in the decade+ leading up to this game. A lot of what sustained the series is just familiarity with the setting, characters and myth, even though they're kinda crude and simplistic by modern standards. The amount of polish they enjoy helps too.