You'll only ever see a girl this happy when she's holding a genuine, strong Nintendo system

You'll only ever see a girl this happy when she's holding a genuine, strong Nintendo system.

>b-but no one is buying them!!!

>grey joycons

she's worthless

>Red and blue NEON to show off your power level

cringe alert

>ah, the smell of underpaid Chinese labor

>caring about some dumb roastie

is it only girls buying that thing?

Nintendo just wants to make everyone happy.

you can accessorize without getting mismatched colors.

Maybe China should git gud

I know two of those guys and I'm pretty sure that's the Target I shop at.

>If i close my eyes hard enough maybe the manchild will go away

>Get grey joycons
>The only multi color joycons sold separately have them on opposite sides.
Shit

Thats how happy I am when I hold a black mans bbc in my hands. Feeling it go from flaccid to erect is heavenly.

What the fuck is up with that ring on her finger.

Only mongoloids buy switches.

I'm thinking about killing myself before I get a significant other.

This world is shite, and in the absence of a proper religion, it's alright to suicide in accordance with the deity that could've made me as evolution was its tool.

People don't go to parties because they want to. They go because they have to get high and have extreme fun, or the world will tear them down. It's only with the advent of offspring that they stop attending because they find something better to do.

Everyone I meet is really an atheist, and it's readily apparent when you communicate with them.

I don't want to keep existing and working. It's not worth the probability of bringing another person into this. Death will come for me, and I will be free.

I heard somewhere that suicide upon the realization of the state of the world is what faggots do, and I think I'll go ahead and live-up to the collective opinion of other human beings I've encountered in my life.

I'm done with life itself. I know it's dirt.

People cling to it because they do what everyone else is doing and fall into a system that encourages reproduction.

They're so painfully average looking it hurts. I bet they like to have fun and never really think about anything in any serious way.

Life is only about reproduction moron.
Glad to see nature at work, killing off the useless genes.

no one's going to read all your stupid bullshit you dumb virgin

they do too, holy shit.

This faggot is not me, this was me .

>she

Reproduction into a world terribly out-of-balance with the natural stasis for human beings.

I'd rather die than allow for any offspring I'd have to live through this reality, and I think I'll do just that.

>those nails
>that ring
Cringe and red flag, clearly a tumblrtard with a smelly vagina.

That's not a ring you blind idiot.
I'm on your side but ffs look closer before posting shit.

>Implying your beta ass could reproduce anyway
Neck yourself right now faggot

You wish you had a smelly vagina user.

Upon reaching (for the) checkout counter, the sales associate had to tell her that what she was carrying was not a braille printer.

Where? I never see them in stores.

Yeah I know it's the stuff sticked to the phone to have a better grip or something.
But it's still something that I've only seen on tumblrtard

Even Chris-Chan had sex.

Vaginas are repulsive, user.

>manlet gets put in the shopping cart

Something clearly went wrong in your genetic pool. Enjoy being a faggot, faggot.

Not gay, I'm not attracted to men, but I find that vajayjay are not a pretty thing. The meat, the color, the smell, not a big fan.

Does not prevent me from having a wife and having sex, but vaginas are kinda yucky.
Much like a lot of women find dicks weird, I get what they mean.

>Not the SMO bundle.
Her loss.

This is just the natural progression of the numale soyboy

Is it the one in Mission Valley?

And they are also the best colors. Neon red and blue are shit

Can't wait for banana yellow joy cons to come and show how the yellow masterrace is here to stay.

jokes on you, that gif gave me a boner

>Normies who bought a Switch want Smash Bros soon

Damn, Nintendo you better deliver

you sound gay dude

>nerdy girl buys casual system that is trendy to take a picture and post on social media
kek

Im sure she had no problem getting one

>those two cucks getting the red and blue controllers

People ITT who think it's a boy prove that Sup Forums's trap detective skills are worthless

She looks very nice I hope she likes her games

Don't forget to drink your soylent user. You too can become the perfect soyboy.

This image is terrible and you should be ashamed

quality doujin

Strong?

Fat people need to be eliminated.

Humans are nothing more than smart talking animals with biological impulses steering their lives. Never ever forget this.

She's one in a million.