WOOMY

woomy!

post the webm

what do we do about the octoling problem

Getting Splat Tim 2 in a couple days. Random question since it will be my first online game for the Switch. I have a wired connection for when it's docked via my USB LAN adapter that I used to use on my Wii U. What happens if say I'm playing this game and then another game is getting ready to start, but I want to grab the Switch and go take a shit with it before it does. Will it kick me out of the game or will it seamlessly transfer to the wifi or reconnect to the game? Wondering if I should just not even use the LAN adapter and use only wifi if it's gonna do that.

I'd cum in a squid woomy. Especially Marina and Marie. At the same time.

I wanna a woomy mommy!

Mating press an inkling and shoot my thick, smelly, hot sperm into her womby

If you do that during a match you'll disconnect for sure. Otherwise, you might get an error message but it'll just send you back to the plaza and then it'll be on wi-fi, no need to manually switch the connection

Well I doubt it will happen that much. If it does and I do feel the need to swap in the middle of matches or something, then I'll just go with wifi. Dock is right next to the router anyway, I doubt there will be any wifi issues anyway.

>When you finish a Salmon run and you jump into the water saying "Follow me!" and everyone commits ritual suicide.

Post squid shota.

Yeah it probably won't be too much of an issue. I use a LAN adapter for mine and it's worked great.
I don't really play Splat 2 in handheld mode though because I don't like tilting the screen to use gyro aiming

The gyro seemed fine to me in Mario when sitting upright, but it basically doesn't even work at all when laying down in a bed. Chances are I'll be playing mostly on the couch anyway. Any advantage to detached joycons for the game or should I just use the dog grip?

I use the pro controller personally because it feels the most natural to me after playing hundreds of hours in Splat 1 with the gamepad. I've heard some people like split joycons though. I used the grip a bit at first, but ended up not liking due the stick placement being kind of weird

I might get a pro controller soon then, I loved the Wii U one. Never had Splat 1 so rarely used the game pad for anything except Mario Maker.

I got you.

I must protect that smile

SHE'S DEAD, SHE'S DEAD, SHE'S DEAAAAAAAAAAAD

Yeah I like the pro controller a lot honestly. Just spend some time in turf war (un-ranked mode) and the training mode getting used to your play style and aiming.

I wish there was more squid shota art. The lolis get so much but there's little of the boys.

anyone have a list of all the new clothing in the update?

Who was in the wrong here?