>"NEVER EVER"
>"find a flaw; protip: you can't"
>"HE"
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>"here's your controller, bro"
>"THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT"
>"you did buy her game, right?"
>">buying games"
Why, and i repeat, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ALLOWED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-RboH5S1PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he mean by this?

>greenlexluthor.jpg

Now that the dust has settled...

Is it just me or are 80%-100% of those memes from Sup Forums??

adding it to the list

What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him Sup Forums. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Sup Forums so much? Sup Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me Sup Forumsros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Whas it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think.

>about to play ___
>what should I expect?

it's stupid but at least it opens the possibility to discussion about video games. which is pretty rare in general

>just marathon'd ______, how did I like it?

adding those to the list

The threads usually die in 20 posts and the OP never responds to anything because he's playing the game like he should so he can actually make a thread with some value.

*squats*

youtube.com/watch?v=g-RboH5S1PY

You now realize the majority of Sup Forums has become what they hate.

which is why it's not in the same category as NEVER EVER and you did buy her game, right?

"Don't mind me, just pirating this _______"

another one goes to the list

WE.

and another one

what a fucking shithole. I just realized I've been browsing regularly for the last 9 years, why the actual fuck