Dragon Ball Fighter Z

who would have a more diverse moveset? Janemba or Dabura?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14475332
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

esto es el fin goku calvo

Janemba, for sure.
Plus, it would be flashier.

Janemba obviously, Dabura was so fucking boring.

They did jack shit with his character, but Dabura has a very nice moveset for such a short run.

this, janemba barely has anything.

But what Janemba does have is so much flashier than what Dabura can do

They both have enough of a move set to get in, so since its down to popularity lets poll who would get in (assuming they were competing for a character slot) strawpoll.me/14475332

According to Injustice 2 Leaker, these characters will be in:
Base Goku
Base Vegeta
Android 21
Broly
Beerus
Raditz
Zarbon
Hit
Black In Rose Form
Bardock

The injustice 2 leaker also said that there's going to be 40 characters at launch (not including DLC) which is highly unlikely since the game launches in 2 months.

>Hit
>Black
Pfft

Doesn't say that in his post, you might be thinking of a different guy

Are DLC or base game according to the leaker?

Mix of base game and DLC

And Kefla, of course.

>40 characters at launch
Having 22 different Goku's would bump up the number, sounds pretty realistic.

Good.
No self respecting DB game has any less than 10 Gokus.

>he thinks they wont have characters from the currently airing series that is making the franchise a shit ton of money
AHAHAHAHAAH

>397948470
>mix of base and DLC
Well we have about 4 base left, and if you subtract 4 from that you get 6 left because 10-4 is 6, but ASW confirmed that there's going to be 8 DLC characters. So then there's two characters missing from this supposed leak.

Go to bed, Cellfag. You don't have to browse the board 24 hours a day just so you can shitpost in every FighterZ thread that comes up. It's okay. Get some rest.

Can't wait, I'll be maining DBE Goku.

Also needs Super Saiyan God Goku, Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Base Goku, Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Kid Goku, and Ultra Instinct Goku.

Don't forget about GT Super Saiyan 1, 2, 3 and 4 Gokus.

Super Saiyan 5 Gohan announcement when?

>Raditz
>Zarbon
>Bardock
Yup. It's shit.

He says Base will have Beerus and Hit, I'm assuming Zarbon will be in base so the 8 Character DLC is mostly Saiyans and there is still Android 21 to consider for base.

I'm assuming Vegito will be in the DLC and...another Saiyan but there's not a lot left after that. Caulifla? Gogeta?
Capcom is already hinting at Sodom and Sakura, 2 characters in his leak. Sakura is easy to predict but Sodom? And add that he leaked the Turtles in Injustice 2, maybe it's not such bullshit after all.

I hope it's not because I'd be getting my ideal Team Frieza team

>Raditz
>Zarbon
>Base Goku
>Base Vegeta
Absolute waste of slots.

Nappa needs Raditz and BF Vegeta
Frieza needs Zarbon
Base Form Goku needs Raditz and Bardock

as opposed to what? most of the characters that should be in are in.

>there are people who still believe the leak.

>no Janemba
>no Cooler

Could be great Season 2 DLC bait along with Super Characters not named Hit or Black

Omega Shenron

Hey Arnold skins when?

Can't wait till /ourguys/ get in. next month.

ROSHI

CAN'T

FLY

Fuck you Dabura is the best villain

How come Roshi can't fly anyway?
Yamcha can fly, Tien can fly, Krillin can fly

You are maining Cell right?

That's a tough one desu
Janemba has teleporting mix up shenanigans, but Dabura has both stone spit and fire ball which would make him a stunlock monster

He'll be the lead to my pocket villain team

Shit as he is, this guy has the best moves in the series.

Never learned because it was a Crane School thing.

No.

pic related is my main

No I'm not maining green jobgeta
I'll pick Frieza instead

That doesn't matter at all in this game

Nah I don't like Perfect Cell that much.

Find a way to put Imperfect Cell in the game and we'll talk

Yeah remember all those cool things he did like

Pick flowers, gossip with Chi Chi and Videl

Use materialization techniques for an actual combat purpose instead of making clothes for Goku's jobber son

He also spit on Krillin got turned into food, was eaten, and then never showed up again.

That's not even a cool Krillin death like getting blown up by Frieza

If we ever get a shounen jump fighter, should Guts (with Berserker install) and Femto be playable?

>like
BEING FUCKING SATAN

Janemba is some lame as fuck teenager demon who got hit with a bunch of bad vibes

>BEING FUCKING SATAN
Isn't he poop now?

>If we ever get a shounen jump fighter
J-Stars exists

if its a shonen jump fighter why are you specifically asking for a character not from shonen jump

That's why I'm asking. He can be a guest I guess, I know a lot of people would love him and he'd fit in well in a fighting game, the only thing stopping him is not being from a shounen.

Injustice 2 leaker is a retard. You see this all the time with Smash leaks. Someone makes a lucky guess and uses the attention to get their 15 minutes of fame claiming a bunch of shit.

Smash had it with the guy who got lucky saying Palutena and Little Mac would be in then he started spouting off shit about the Chorus Kids for some reason. This guy has done the same thing, just with different games and companies.

ffs he says there's already a playable build of Prime 4 and Nintendo's going to show it all off in JANUARY.

>Toriko
oh dear, would a sequel of that have Black Clover characters?

A somewhat late reminder that he will eventually be included as DLC

It's a Crane school technique. Tien and Chiaotzu knew it and taught it to Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha.

They didn't teach it, they just ended up learning it eventually somehow

Most likley, but it would also have Boku no Hero characters.

fucking stop posting the same shit every thread you tard.
he will never make it in, most people don't even remember him/

Can't wait to stomp all these cell mains

Why do you people like Super so much?

>most people don't even remember him
Okay now you're the one being retarded

I think a fair amount of people know Supreme Kai especially what with his connection to Beerus, it's Kibito who's completely forgotten

Moments like pic related

i'm talking about the casual fans, people who are gonna gonna see it and go "Oh wow i remember the yellow hair punch man" they are not gonna care about him.

I hope the manga expands on why Roshi is so strong again all of a sudden. Really couldn't get into this.

I honestly believe toyotaro is gonna skip most of the recruitment arc

>V-Jump Fighters made by Arcsys
>my boy will never be in it now
shit...

Causal fans love the Buu Saga though

You seem a little too confident, superfag.

Tien used to be so fucking ripped, man. What happened?

Devilman would be cool.

Everyone used to be ripped.

It's the technique created by his rival, it's a pride thing. Same reason why Goku or Krillin don't use the DonDon Beam even though it's more effective than the Kamehameha Wave.

Post-90's Dragon Ball happened

>DonDon Beam
I can't believe tien hasn't used it once in dbs

I want to fuck whis

nu-Yamamuro

I can, Toei fucking hates Tien

Beerus, Broly, Vegito, Base Goku Because what's a DBZ game without the spirit bomb?, Kid Goku, Videl, Bardock, Hercule, Majin Vegeta, (because if Goku gets potentially 3 slots, then Vegeta should too), Arale, Master Roshi, General Tao, Hit

Not asking for a complete fanwank of CHARACTERS like in Tenkaichi 3, but these characters would make this game 10/10

>Majin Vegeta, (because if Goku gets potentially 3 slots, then Vegeta should too)

I agree with most of your inclusions but definitely not this. Goku is the main character, while him getting a handjob all the time is shit, that doesn't mean Vegeta should either.

I don't think it's been used since Dragonball despite showing up in videogames.
My guess is if people remembered it existed it would make Frieza's signature beam look less cool since it is basically the same shit as the DonDon Ray but red.

>Videl
>Hercule
>Majin Vegeta
>>>>Arale
>>>>Tao
Never evers. Base Goku, Bardock, Roshi, Kid Goku and Hit have a shot though. Vegito, Broly and Beerus are confirmed.

I don't think Arale is that much of a longshot desu. She's a powerful female rep (well technically a machine) and would also be a guest, which seems to be all the rage now. Not saying she gets in, but I wouldn't be surprised if she does either.

Roshi could nimbus

No gag characters will be in

its very simple

Roshi establishes really early on that he can't use the Nimbus because his heart isn't pure enough while Goku's is.

For flight he'd either use Baby Gamera like in the series (Super even brought it back) or spin his cane like he does in the Tenkaichi games.

So who are all the mascot shitposters of these threads? Ones that come to mind are cell, kefla, kale, zamasu, supreme kai, and hit, but I feel like I'm missing quite a few

>Bardock
I hope

Is Roshi a virgin?

Dabura, his stone spit alone would make him fun af to play as where Janemba would just be *teleports behind you* or Dhalsim with a sword

No that's it really
We got visited by the good doctor for the first time in a while though

>Roshi actually might not be in the game
I'm gonna be pissed if so. Now that Super has established him as a significant fighter he better be playable in ALL future DB games.

He's got more material then Yamcha AND he's confirmed to be stronger the Yamcha and Tien. No fucking excuses anymore