Enemies start complaining about you by name

>Enemies start complaining about you by name

>random mooks start avoiding you because they know you've been slaughtering them

>"I can't believe how Carol behaved today at the — Lord Nemesis is watching you, user. He will not let this transgression pass without punishment. We know who you are — before the toner ran out and I had to get more."

more games seriously need this with mooks actually not wanting to fight you out of fear.

You just needed an excuse to post your shitty hentai pics right?

This should be mandatory in any sort of game where you're a legend of hero by the end. I.e. Skyrim is the perfect example.

>Master in smithing
>Master in heavy weapons
>Your armor and weapons are made of literal dragon bone/deadric remains
>I literally killing dragons in a shouting match
>I've worked for literal Daedric princes/princesses and hold their relics as my playthings

Yet shit fuck nobody the Whiterun guard still talks shit about someone taking your sweetroll. Or about him keeping an eye on you.

Motherfucker I will kill every single person in this town if I get bored. And there's nothing you can do about it. Nothing ruins immersion more than some guard who has a "been there done that" attitude

>enemy monsters remember you

I feel like this should have been what Hearthfire was about. Not just doing that, but also building your rep as a thane by hosting parties and supplying hold guards with new arms and armor too, meaning they'll ignore a lot more crimes and say plenty of nice things about you.

Meanwhile, bandits will run up to you, but immediately sheathe their weapons and start running shouting "I yield!" when they realize who you are.

Or maybe even some who are like ":oh, shit! Dragonborn? you saved my mom from a dragon attack! Sorry about the mix up!" and even give you money or a gift as thanks.

>you will never make a girl retarded due to over-pleasure

name one game that does this

>enemy you've killed several times running towards your flag
>targets you
>turns around and goes somewhere else

Have a Jap gf that says that exact anime shit that roughly translates to "you're making me go crazy" or "I'm gonna die." Shit is hot.

>Far Cry 2
>Reputation Level 0
>mooks in Pala talk shit to you and physically push you away if you get close
>Reputation Level 2
>mooks in Pala say "oh shit" literally and back away if you come near
>if you get close to them instead of pushing you they back away further and apologize for getting too close to you

>characters are in a video game
>wow this is just like a video game

>Oh shit! It's Wei Shen!

>nice hacks, user

Why are you lying user?

Lying about having a gf on Sup Forums is the only thing that gives me value in life.

batman kinda

>be 100 years old
>going back through old photos
>random pictures of objects you can find anywhere on the internet
>regret not having yourself and your friends in the photos

>As the game progresses the enemy start calling you different nicknames
>As the game progresses the enemy goes from being confident when they see you to freaking the fuck out when you enter the battle

>

>Halo games
>Grunts run yelling "IT'S THE DEMON"
>Other attack you immediately out of fear or as an enemy
>Yet you still hold a name to all of them as "Demon"

Does that count?