Lord Gerstmann blows out youtubers and twitch streamers

youtube.com/watch?v=W-DoIsQHOgU&feature=youtu.be&t=350

>middle aged game journo attacks his competition
wow what a surprise

movie games have been shitty cash grabs for 30+ years

Why is this a scandal?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with streamers

remember to hide and report e-celeb threads

I like Jeff but he's no better at the end of the day. His site is the exact same platform.

Don't post her around here again.

I have no idea who this guy is but his hot, smokey, agitated voice with the night driving background sounds is causing quite a bother with my little mr richard

they dont yes-man game publishers

he streams almost every day for 2 hours to and from work on mixlr

What is wrong?

Not really since Jeff is literally an employee of CBS, his building is where KPIX and KCBS are recorded. This is a huge media company and Jeff absolutely has some sort of pension plan, even if it's just 401k matching. Jeff's stupid 60-second "video game spot" clips for CBS are aired all over the country, and he rakes in a lot of money from royalties (which CBS pays out since he's lending him exclusive use of his likeness). He's much closer to sports radio, which is probably where he will end up once e-sports goes mainstream in ten or twenty years.

By comparison most Twitch and YT streamers get nothing out of Amazon and Google, even partners don't get pensions or workmans' comp.

exactly, they get a fucking tshirt at most

then they get screwed royally as the twitch servers and chat is still shit and youtube is cutting everyones CPMs and demonetizing

and they have to sit infront of a camera for 8+ hours every day, every week just to "make ends meet" meanwhile Jeff an them do like 2 hours on friday, plus 3-4 QLs a week and the 3 hour bombcast

while living a live outside of that time

why are all gamers obese? is it too much consumption of processed food?

Really all Jeff needs is the podcast, especially if he's able to wheel and deal it into CBS radio somehow (say as late night filler). That's more or less his endgame.

sedentary lifestyle

They sit on their ass the majority of the day and can't be bothered to take breaks so they eat unhealthy snack foods.

>the latest Beascast with Dan acting like a retard about D&D and Abbey claiming that Nier is oversexualised and not challenging even though she's playing on Easy

I've fucking had it with this shit, why do I even still listen

>Abbey claiming that Nier is oversexualised
It is
>and not challenging
It isn't.

have they explained why the beastcast is still not on video?

now that bombcast is i absolutely dont watch, even as a premium member cause i like seeing the youtube comments with the time-links and skipping to the parts i want

that is the single greatest aspect but i also like looking at the faces and mannerisms while discussing the game

>It is
I can see you actually saying that about Drakengard 3 what with Zeros relationship and dialogue with companions, but Nier? Just because it let you look at an ass and had attractive people in varying levels of clothing doesn't make it overly sexualized. Are beaches oversexualized?

Right or wrong on this particular issue, Jeff Gerstmann is so out of touch at this point that he should have retired years ago.

Giantbomb in its current state is a disaster.

just watch the Bombcast. Ben is actually not that bad and actually plays games.

>oversexualised
What does that word mean exactly?

>Abbey claiming that Nier is oversexualised
Wasn't that the point?