Checked 4 Best Buy stores around me today - couldn't find a single Switch

Checked 4 Best Buy stores around me today - couldn't find a single Switch.

Why am I seeing threads with overstock everywhere?

shitposting is fun

LARPing

The switch is also completely sold out at my target at FULL PRICE.

belly poster please stop

prob depends on location
i live in a small town and my bestbuy has switches a lot of em
ps4 was the only console sold out cause it was $200
the only console i feel bad for is xbone christ during black friday no one even bat an eye except maybe for cod

nice to see kids still playing video game demo units. Honestly the switch units are way better than those ps4/xbox one fifa demos

>Why am I seeing threads with overstock everywhere?
Shitposters, trolls and retards.

I actually just got back from Best Buy in Jacksonville. They had about 30 switches and like the same amount of Xbox x’s. I have no reason to shitpost as I have all of the systems - just the truth

>Jacksonville

So you bought a PS4

“””””bought”””””

Nah I’ve had both a PS4 and Switch since launch. The Xbox x is what I went for but then I was there seeing how nobody was interested and realized it wasn’t worth it when it has no games

I think that more urban areas struggle with supply areas

I'm a small towner, the city I live in is barely big enough for a best buy and they have plenty

please post more

I think people who want a 4k tv would choose xbone over ps4.

Those pictures have been around since the switch launched. It’s just shitposting bro.

Went to one of my local Best Buys today to pick up Sonic Forces on the cheap, and I was surprised to see just how many people were there just to either get a Switch, or get games for the Switch. That aisle was pretty crowded.
When I checked out, there were maybe 10 people in line, and 2 of them were carrying Switches.

>Nintendoom confirmed

I got my Mario bundle without issue when it came out. My best buy also had a bunch of the regular versions. Black and the red and blue one

What game is that?

Why don't you ever post anything new Bellyanon?

snipperclips

he has