ITT: areas in games that feel comfy and safe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUBvYYsM-lo
youtube.com/watch?v=8FShyABhIAs
youtube.com/watch?v=P7OcrCl9Hy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kakiro village

It subconsciously reminds you of being in the womb.

Straight outta Silent Hill

along with the music

>Sheikah didn't even try to hide the thousands of corpses the town is built over
>Graveyard is haunted even in the past

Yeah no

The safe rooms in Left 4 Dead are purposefully designed to convey a sense of safety by being brightly and warmly lit. The pawn shop saferoom in No Mercy is probably my favorite-- it's also one of the few safe rooms that actually appear to be viable long term.

what if that little hole caved in though?

Unbelievable, we were all having a great time until you showed up and said something rude

>ywn reenter your mother's warm and safe womb
why live

The whole game, honestly.

Does anyone know how good nintendo sales are around christmas? I really want to play oot but it's a fucking ludicrous price and ain't on sale for black friday

Just emulate it.

Oh I'd like to re-enter if you catch my drift

couldnt nemesis enter the safe rooms after a certen point in the game

this game was decent but shouldnt have a silent hill game

Yeah, what are you implying that I wasn't?

I would but my PC is dead.

The 3DS is part of the 'nintendo selects' line now. $20.

3DS version*

This room is amazing.

All good

what chapter was this from

The entirety of Paper Mario 64 is comfy.

Near the end of chapter 3.

comfy as heck, but ruined by erp

nice try eel but I'm not getting in the water

this and the entirety of traverse town in the first game

Ocarina is so fucking comfy
gonna go replay

the dry underwater cave in jolly is the best place in the game

I wish, but apparently only the regular version exists in my country.

There's one part where he tries but no, you can never actually be in real danger in a safe room.

That house in Dark Cloud 2

>Ocarina not on down C
Degenerates.

Well I'm implying I'd like sexual intercourse with my mother while you were implying you wanted to be 6 months old again.

That little tower that connects the Undead Parish, Sen's Fortress, and Darkroot Garden.

>

This is wow right ? I wanna play this game so bad and other rpg's too but i have never played rpg's before so they are too complicated for me.

The home village in Nier.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUBvYYsM-lo

This is super autistic, but in one level in the Taz game for GameCube there was an easter egg where you could jump on a boat and get carried to a tiny island with a hammock and campfire on it. I would spend hours just "relaxing" on this little island.

If it were a little more closed up, I'd agree, but it's a bit too open and too close to some dangerous shit.

Serpent Men across one bridge, Hollows across another, and a headless thundercock living in the basement beating the shit out of the floor every fucking minute of the day.

It's probably the safest place in the game, though.

The Normandy and Tempest

Just try out Lights hope man. Its free and most people are pretty nice on the server. If you want an easy time try playing mage or a healer like priest or restoration druid.

I miss it Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=8FShyABhIAs

7th heaven. i'm playing ff7 for the first time in bed wrapped in a blanket on a friday night. i just took a break to text my boyfriend and check Sup Forums to this soothing ass music. I'm so comfy and in love : ^]

>boyfriend
neck yourself, fag

verification if any one doth disputes my facts

>you will never eat beer basted boar ribs with a mug of Thunderbrew Ale

I unironically love Mario Galaxy and think its comfy as fuck

How can I trust you to not be a shill?

If I remember correctly in Majora's Mask, there was a kitchen in the Stock Pot Inn that had this weird little flowing creek built into the corner of the room.

I found it comfy to lay down in it as Link.Anyone have a pic? I can't find one of Comfy Kitchen Creek.

>babby “press attack to win” game feels safe
Really niggles the old noodle

>tfw ywn sneak into this room with Malon at night and snuggle after kissing

Ironforge and my garrison are max comfy. Plus Ironforge is always deserted now so I never have to deal with anyone.

Im not a shill man. I joined the server before the split and have been enjoying it on and off for a while. The pvp thing is a mixed bag though. It allows some pretty fun things to happen but sometimes you get camped by a level 60 with nothing better to do than be cunts.
Not only that but its free to make an account and play. I gain/lose nothing by you trying it out and staying or dropping it. I just like recommending people games like vanilla wow or EDF since Im sure people can get some enjoyment out of them.

Anybody else love to hold their poop in while in comfy vidya places?

>comfy

Stole a picture from a video.

>tfw Majora's Mask has many of the comfiest areas in vidya to be completely ruined by anxiety from time mechanic :(

Fuck off with shilling your shitty dead server. Just wait for classic.

im not shilling. Here check it out.
DONT PLAY ON LIGHTS HOPE IT SUCKS DICK.

Who doesn't?

reverse shillchology

>Tfw always felt like the Stock Pot Inn was facing North and the Windows actually looked out over Termina Field
>Realised that because of the L-shape all those windows would technically be looking at South Clock Towns little lake area (Hence the water on the bottom floor)

Kind of killed my confy

>not the kitchen with the soup boiling

D-damn!
*He's onto me*
*Hm what to do what to do*
*OH I know!*

This is the most comfy place in video games

I said this at least 6 years ago.

>tfw clock town degenerates can pee in my Inn's water supply

it's amazing how this girl goes from being average to attractive to autistic in 3 seconds.

Seaside kingdom in Odyssey, especially the sunset after you beat the boss (don't have a screenshot of) The music makes it.

mmmmm yes

I used to leave my 64 on and listen to it boiling

That's the clocktown inn, right? I hated that fucking place cause the toilet hand scared me as a kid.

This area in SH1

right now i hear the boiling tot he left and the clock ticking on the right

This is very comfy.

I wouldn't mind a game where you live in that area.

mmmmmmmmmmm

i would love a 2 hour version of that.

>not sitting on the hammock and crouching

youtube.com/watch?v=P7OcrCl9Hy8

Top comfy here
Nothing will ever come close

This whole game is comfy as fuck