G-guys! Overwatch sucks and is overrated!! Please come back and play tf2. PLEASE!

>G-guys! Overwatch sucks and is overrated!! Please come back and play tf2. PLEASE!
Every Overwatch hate thread

it does though

Overwatch sucks and is overrated

>implying it doesn't suck

Every. Time.
Guyssss!!!! please play tf2 again!! please!!!!

I’m sorry I don’t want to play a game where waifus are a selling point

I know I know, it's better to play a game catered towards 8th graders with hilarious fart jokes, collectible so random hats and ugly as fuck characters.

I find it hard to believe that anyone who plays TF2 want the people who like OW to go play TF2. Especially the type of grass-eating soyboy seat warmers that would be persuaded to change the games they play based on another who-the-fuck-cares saying they don't like some game.

>blizzdrone trying to convince me TF2 characters are as shallow and one dimensional as Overwatch character

Le funny youtube vids of random snipa and shrek xDD

Overwatch actually does suck if you're looking for a meaningful gameplay experience

TF2 is dead as fuck

>unironically shilling for overwatch

I’m talking about the actual TF2 characters themselves

>False flagging as an Overvirgin so you bait other Tf2 turds to attacking Overwatch.

Current state of Tf2 everybody.

Before the thread gets locked, let me just say that you were actually right. I got more replies than I thought though.

that is not me, I am OP
and for the record Overwatch is a much better game and more popular than TF2 ever waz

Don't fucking lie autismo.

>tfw actually bought Overwatch
>tfw dropped it like a month after I bought it

Game was boring, and receptive wish I could go back and time and not buy the game.

Those characters were irrevocably ruined back in like, 2009. They used to be extremely interesting mercenaries with a collection of darkly comic personality disorders. Now they throw piss jars at each other and look like Christmas trees.

ive never played tf2 and overwatch sucks and is overrated

Overwatch is trash because FPS games in general are complete fucking garbage.
Eat shit.