How big was your load?

How big was your load?

$0. Steam is shit now.

$0
steam sales have sucked since 2013

$0

$0. I'll still use Steam because I have some games on there but I won't give it any more money.

$0
I pirate all single player games now

$0

> buying pc games

>Samefagging this hard

>dick so tiny you can't see it under the switch screen
poor little fat soyboy

go away gabe

>8 replies
>10 IPs

I sold the cards in my inventory for about a dollar fifty and bought an RPG. It was worth it.

>9 posters in this thread
>samefag
fuck off pcbro

I got Reassembly and Dropsy.
So about 10 bucks.

$0
I'm flat broke and saving for Christmas.

$0
games have been garbage post-witcher 3

>valve drone is filtered
this place gets worse every time i come here

They never do anything fun anymore like in 2010 or 2011

Nothing.

There are things that I'd like to buy but money is very tight right now and I can't afford any of it.

$0
well not really, but I wanna be like every1 else

$5, not too much this year.

>that
>soyboy
that doesnt make sense

I bought a Switch recently so I've been buying stuff for that. Humble keeps giving out free games so it's not like I've dried up the backlog.

If everything goes well tomorrow I'm buying Tales of Berseria and Prey.

>rimworld not on sale

$0 spent this year

I bought the first deus ex at the recomendaton of my cuz. I torrent most of my games unless the devs really deserve it

$0.99

>succ
That should be a Playstation image.

Fucking hell. I bought it on GOG for $2.50.

Bought this, and for a good value. I've heard good things from these games. Never played Sonic Adventure so I figure now is a good time as any.

$60 so far because I bought COD WW2.

I'm considering the new Wolfenstein because it's only $30. Is it even worth that much?

And for anyone wondering, yes. COD WW2 graphics are great. Single Player is 5/10. Multi-player is cancer as per usual. Zombies is where it's at.

i dropped about 60 bucks on cards, proly gonna buy edf later

If PCfats brag about pirating games, why do you guys get all excited about steam sales?

That's funny, it's great whenever you're not here.

How big was your load to this?

No. Not all PC players pirate. Only scum and poor people do.

Been buying my games since forever. I also own a legit Windows 10 key I actually bought

$0.20:
I received a booster pack of Machinarium and completed the badge, they gave me a coupon of 90% off some shitty early access game, I had $0.50 on my Steam wallet sitting there since like forever, now is down to $0.30.

I don´t even know the name of the game I bought.

if consolemorbids get so holier-than-thou about supporting the industry why is the industry such shit?

Superb taste in cards

$9.49. I got UNIEL because I've been itching for a weeb fighting game for a while.

nothing
every time they do a sale on the handful of things I want it's either the same or worst than the last, even years later

>Steam
Didn't get a cent of my money. I was too busy getting real deals on games I actually own on my PS4.

Like forty bucks? Bought theHunter and DLC, Euro Truck and DLC but I don't pay in dollars.

0$.
No load november

$2,400

I'm mainly trading some games I have from humble, or getting gifted from friends. But so far, I got 20XX, Dead Cells, and MGSV, Blazblue Central Fiction, and gifted some game codes to my friends, since they wanted those games.

Gonna put $20 in my wallet, buy Hollow Knight for myself, and gift a game a poorfag friend he wanted for a long time. Will probably get my friends something else if the Winter sale is good.

>Nioh comes out on steam
>have no money because I got in a car accident
haha ;_;

>buying it when FitGirl repack exists

mirror's edge catalyst for $5 on PSN

I wanna do online stuff

>fat
>soyboy
Pick one.

Anyone else just bought and refunded a bunch of titles

Jet Set Radio is the tightest shit. Enjoy.

Nioh games for you, then.

>spent ~$33 on 3 different games
The sales have been getting shittier and shitter, man. 33% discount on all of my purchases; it's not what it used to be

You will need to mod it first, sega were lazy

$37. Cut out a tomato and got dragon's dogma. started playing TitS, DD, and Vanquish so far. DD is the iffy one for me as of now. Never played any of these games before.

>spending money on steam

>spending steam on money

Like $30. A weak watery load that just barely dribbled out just like reality, I probably should get my prostate checked.

Picked up some CYOA games I was missing, Lara Croft GO, and Lords of Waterdeep with the DLC. I'm even considering returning Lords of Waterdeep after I played a game of it, because even though it's a nice game I'm not sure I give enough of a shit for $12.

Was also considering Pathfinder Adventures but the more I stare at it the less interested I am. If I did buy in it would probably just be the base game rather than the fancy edition.

>implying I spend money on digital games that will be gone once steam goes under

$0. I already have all the games I want and all the new releases since have been shit.

18 burger bucks. Got the fear bundle and dark messiah

$0.

I've got plenty of games and most of the sales were weak-ass 20-40% off.

The one decent sale I found was Divinity: Dragon Commander, and I'm really not in a hurry to get that.

You niggers have been saying steam is going to go under for like five years.

>none of the niggers in this thread got fallout 4 and some creation club credits
Fags, they even made one of the pip boy skins free, so just buy it

Went on an indie binge sale and got Super Meat Boy, Hollow Knight, and Necrodancer. Also The Witcher 3, total cost me like $40 so I ain't disappointed

fuck off Todd

toddposting is hot right now.

I don't know what your talking about, it seems like a really good deal is all.

I agree, with this sale I was finally able to pick up Skyrim, and with all the mods I can BUY it really makes it a never ending game, highly recommend.

~$30
FTL
Brigador
Way of the Samurai 4
Not A Hero

Also picked up Axiom Verge and Detention during the Halloween sale for ~$15 last month. Feels good, man.

Tbh the divine crusader stuff being a creation is the only thing tempting me to buy meme credits

DD really picks up after you kill the hydra, but if you don't like it an hour or two after Gran Soren, you're probably not going to. Postgame dungeon is great, though.

>DD is the iffy one for me as of now.
If you don't enjoy the sense of adventure off the bat, it's not going to grow on you.

20$. Bought Meltys Quest and it's not even on sale. :^)

how big was that load

$10, All I got was Streets of Rogue

its fun

Good choice. I had a lot of fun with it during the free weekend a couple of months ago. Still debating on buying it, though.

I already own every game on Steam that I want

€15

not very big

post your dick friend

Tried to get Disgaea 5 for the switch but it got sold out at best buy everywhere

£0
was going to buy root letter at 75% off but then I found a pirate copy on my hdd from months ago

$0
Bought a Switch instead.

Is steam a good place to get counter-strike 1.6 from?

about 25 bucks

10. Gifted Aoe2 bundle to a friend. Other friend got it and gifted to another one. Feels good

Bought the Fallout 4 Season Pass for £20 and I don't regret it : - )

$-2.99

yes

2.99 € for Ms. Splosion Man

Looking for more cheap good plateformer

*clears throat* Ahem...Do dragon dildos count?

I really wanted to, but I recently lost my home computer and my laptop can't run the games I wanted to buy, so I won't buy them.