Is it going to change everything?

is it going to change everything?

hideo is one of the gayest writter ever

its gonna be the first great game with a female protagonist

There hasn't been a single piece of G A M E P L A Y shown yet.

>muh sticks and ropes
Maybe.

This. I have no clue how people are still gullible enough to be wowed by a game they know nothing about.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I was excited to See Kojima FINALLY get off Metal gear's cock, but god damn they haven't shown ANYTHING.

No, but it'll be fun most likely.

>Joost
dropped

pls still be fapbait

kojima is a close friend of my dad's. let me just say..... you 4channers are not prepared for the epic bomb that will be dropped on you when this gets released :)

Think we'll see a surprise trailer at either PSX or the Game Awards?

Nah, it has some cool trailers and all but Kojimbo's been off his game the past ten years. He fell for his own hype.

>Female protagonist
>Not a black, STRONG independent lesbian woman who wears a tank top and massive sweatpants and wins every fight because mom's are strong.

Sold.

But she was so nothing in MGSV and if anything made the game worse with the disappointment of Quiet as a character, why hire her again?

Kojima's addicted to the mare pussy

Why is Jim Sterling on the poster?

i want to boost in the joost if u know what i mean

This happens with every Rockstar game and TLOU and those are the highest rated games by players and critics alike

>most talked about character of the game
>nothing

She was a disappointing mess and you know it. The reason she's dressed like that will make you ashamed of your words and deeds my ass, breathing through her skin? It's shit, you can just say you wanted them titties nobody cared about an explanation before you bozo.

And that denotes quality how exactly?

name a character who was better than her in MGS5, and try not to get too ashamed

Death hideo Kojima dreams

Rockstar at least shows shit that is in game. Kojima might literally be making a movie judging by how MGSV turned out.

>being ashamed of your words and deeds

Skeletonface

Literally every character is better than her, I wish she wasn't in the game because her costume is just fucking ridiculous and out of place.

it's going to change the way we think about thinking

POST MORE JOOST

>bomb
exactly what his game will be.
kojima's fanfags are delusional.

I've never seen people this full of shame before.

honestly after MGS 4+5 I wouldn't be surprised if this is the game that destroys Kojima's reputation for good

he needs someone to tell him no

it's going to be an over-long self important mess that that retards are going to call 'kino' in order to dodge any criticisms

He would certainly benefit from a lesson in humility

>I have no clue how people are still gullible enough to be wowed by a game they know nothing about.
There's no guarantee that it's even a game. It's being made by Kojima, after all.

I've noticed that kino is a term increasingly reserved for shitty visual clusterfucks and narratively bankrupt video games saved by "that was done on purpose".

What the fuck is the title referring to? Does it have some meaning or is it just Kojima engrish?

>There's no guarantee that it's even a game. It's being made by Kojima, after all.
Kek

She has singlehandedly ruined everything about what was already a shambled Hideo.

Kojima wanted the eye candy around and literally nothing else. She is literally kept around to gawk at.

>lesson in humility
not possible.

kino was originally used as a way to mock pretentious film fans who differentiate films by calling some movies or films, going to an extreme and using kino as the end all thing you can call a movie. The original copy pasta named obscure arthouse films and mainstream american films using foreign titles as kino to make the point clear that it's all a joke.

If this isn't proof he's just a beta orbiter then idk what is.

No it’s going to be above average but really disappointing, especially to fans of Hideo. It will have a 93+ metacritic critic score with many 10/10s from the biggest game review sites. He’s going to release some of the best trailers ever crafted for vidya, but the game itself will be forgotten within a year aside from the occasional contrarian on Sup Forums acting like it was better and more nuanced than it actually was.

it bothers me that there has been no gameplay footage or discussion at all

Do we even know what kind of game it even fucking is?

This, joost posting made me leave Sup Forums - I couldn’t stand looking at tha horse faced hairy pussied weebs wet dream 6/10 caked in makeup any longer

>game
>Hideo Kojima

you haven't been here long, have you?

no game is going to be 2hrs long cinematic turd and a colossal failure. You really fucking think the 12 people in his studio will be able to make a game that lasts more that 2-3hrs? You have to be fucking stupid.

That meme was true back when MGS4 was the last game, but we've had MGS5 since and that was all game and barely any cutscenes

>Kojima game post MGS
>2hrs long

Impossible

Well this is where Kojima will be cemented as either hack or genius

Cause you know what to expect from the idiot. We dont know how this will play other than fuckjima rambling about how it's influenced by heaps of games

>beta

all we need is joist confirmations and the gane will reach god tier level of pure unadulterated kino.
no matter how much the sjw hate the man, this man can save video games.
nwith just one trailer he has already shook the industry.

inb4 caramel

You think the same way I do, therefore you must be smart.

The lack of actual gameplay from this game is proving to be very suspicious. We STILL don't know what genre it is. I mean we can assume Horror, but the themes like special units and such in the trailer can lead otherwise.

What the fuck IS this game? This better be a spiritual successor to Silent Hill or something of equal merit.

I have a feeling it will be like the evil within 1/2

You're all so clueless...
As Sony says, Greatness Awaits.

Thank you my good man, I must say you're looking extra handsome today as well.

>That stream where joost talks about Hideo making her be barefoot so he could scan her feet (creating the most detailed feet in any videogame ever by the way)
Is kojimbo /our/ guy?

Who the fuck talks like this? Are you a bot?