Your minmaxed stat is only slightly above the opponent's

>your minmaxed stat is only slightly above the opponent's
>their other stats are on par as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Z9Yldv7ao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widow's_peak
polygon.com/2016/4/2/11353442/henry-cavill-was-too-busy-playing-warcraft-to-answer-a-call-to-play
youtube.com/watch?v=0AsdQ7diPPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIgpW-XUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kino scene desu

The fake upper lip literally ruins every scene with Cavill. They should've left the mustache and let him grow a beard to accompany it as well and simply explained it away by saying his beard kept growing while he was in the coffin since he wasn't completely dead. It would also allot for a funny Marvel-style scene of them having a giggle at the beard.
Also reminder the fake upper lip CGI cost over 25 million dollarydoos.
Absolutely fucking retarded.

I mean, just look at it, its comedy gold. That's how he looked while recording on set.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS MOUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Z9Yldv7ao
>When you know you're about to get FUCKED

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST SHAVE THE MUSTACHE

>[supermans in espanol]

Because Paramount (I think it was Paramount) wouldn't let him since they wanted him with a mustache in the new Mission Impossible movie and he was recording both movies at the same time. That's why Warner Brothers should've simply let him keep a beard with the mustache instead of telling him to shave the beard (which Paramount allowed) and CGI the stache away.

That perfectly answers my question thanks.

I enjoyed the movie
Why does Sup Forums hate it so much?

1. Reshots and the new writer ruined the original script
2. Superman's CGI upper lip

>there will never be a good superman game

feels bad tbqh

That hairstyle always looks like Superman is balding.

The only time when Superman is ever even remotely interesting is the Injustice Superman that doesn't pull any punches and goes full Hitler.
And that requires him to be a villain.

It's not actually balding, it's a specific genetic trait funnily enough. My grandfather had it and I have it too, just to a lesser extent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widow's_peak

As a mess this movie may be, that scene was pretty neat

>the new writer
Joss Whedon, king of Sup Forums hate-boners

Everyone kept telling WB that Whedon would ruin the movie. They didn't listen and now the movie is a disaster. Batman vs Superman actually sold and it sold well, but this shit flat out bombed precisely due to Whedon.
Fuck that Notch lookalike piece of fat shit.

haha yes, let's discuss video games bro right?

fucking losers online talking shit on multi-million dollar movie-stars.

stay single and career-less you fucking failer

>Cavil was in the middle of a WoW raid when he got the phonecall for supes

he's one of us

polygon.com/2016/4/2/11353442/henry-cavill-was-too-busy-playing-warcraft-to-answer-a-call-to-play
He was also a fatso that everyone made fun of when he was a kid.

He's a prime example of "watch who you callin ugly in school".

>Cyborg on the list
>Aquaman not
Why

>bane clearly pasted over one of the pictures
>hurr wheres aquaman

brainlet.png

Widows peaks exist yes, but Cavill literally just has a receded hairline

DC is an embarrassment, and Wonder Women is the only decent thing to come out of it,

diversity quota

Jesus I almost fell asleep watching this the first time, it was pretty much Green Lantern 2. Who the hell sat through that and thought "yeah I'm gonna see this 5 more times" I honestly rather watch the transformer films again at least they're actually fun.

At least their comics are better for now. I'm sure Bendis is going to ruin everything.

>couldn't shave for Justice League and do a professionally done fake mustache for Mission Impossible

Go to bed Henry.

Wow, I can't wait to rally to the cause to make sure Warner Bros gets millions more dollars.

What a noble charity to support.

Fuck my previous charitable donations to the children's hospital.

THIS is important.

I hope a stashed version gets leaked.

I think there was an underwater scene or something like that where a fake one wouldn't work

you go to bed

why would he put in any effort for a movie that's an obvious piece of steaming garbage?

We'll go to bed with our full heads of hair
Enjoy balding you hairlet.

Or he could've even let his beard grow between shootings and trim it back down for the MI shootings since he's already had a fucking full beard in the series.

Why though? Fuck bad films

Is there any video character that can beat Superman calvo?

>Liga De Justicia con el SuperHombre

or better yet he could shave it all and they could cgi a mustache for mission impossible

someone has the video with the people laughing

I remember doing this shit when I was 11

No you don't, JL just came out.

Whoa... how can marvel ever recover?
#downwiththemouse

That's not a widow's peak it's a receding hairline. Oftentimes it recedes all the way to male pattern baldness but it's also possible to have it just stay like Cavill's or Clark Gregg's permanently.

The type of picture retard

That means he's underageb& you fucking brainlet.

>DCbrainlets

wow
Deadpool is in the movie? i might watch it then

No, but his twin brother Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke might be one day

Someone post the webm

i dont care about a shitty deadpool knockoff

4u

Bonus

>The Virgin Speedforce

Why doesn't he just use that maximum ultra speed to break all the other guys' necks?

Do you have the webm of the supergirl and flash TV series cross over?

This can't be real.

Legitimately looks like some Tim & Eric green screen shit

Yes it is.

>Do you have the webm of the supergirl and flash TV series cross over?
Nope. I'll try and find it.

>Why doesn't he just use that maximum ultra speed to break all the other guys' necks?
Why do you think?

Superman doesn't even look angry/confused/stoic. He just looks kinda grumpy.

I take it this is what you meant?

another thing i noticed about the slow motion
the pants flaps in real speed
so the slow motion is the actors themselves moving slowly throughout

This looks horrible omg, like a parody

Yeah, but there is another one with just flash in the shot which looks EVEN WORSE.

He just didn't.

Is he just running in place? They couldn't at least have put him on a treadmill?

The worst part is that the VFX team did a mockup of a CGIstache that looked great and was much less of a problem to do.
But Paramount refused.

>WELL YOU CAN TELL BY THE WAY I USE MY WALK

They have to spread their small budget over 20 or so episodes a season.

I don't like this aquaman. Fucking gypsy instead of blonde white man. Same for flash.

>GAN GAN GAN GAN KACHI DAZE

The cosmic treadmill is not a thing yet in the movies

Smallville speed CG was the best

Got an example?
I never watched that show.

You have two boards to talk about garbage superhero movies, fuck off.

Are you retarded? Joss Whedon tried to fix the mess that Snyder did, at least the movie is 50% ok because of him. Snyder is a hack who never read a fucking comic and try to rewrite characters from the Zero. Probably was him who choose that shitty villain instead of the fucking Darkseid.

And in the interest of being fair

Oh yeah baby now we're talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AsdQ7diPPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIgpW-XUc

00:45 is the real magic

>Do you have the webm of the supergirl and flash TV series cross over?

>gypsy
But he's not.

Don't respond to triggered Sup Forums shitters.

Reminder that Batman is the true attraction. Everyone else is just fluff

You can't have Darkseid without at least having Steppenwolf show up first. They could have at least gotten someone who knows who Steppenwolf is to write him instead of the Hollywood hacks they got.

Someone's a little butthurt Aquamomoa has more Germanic blood in him than they do

I actually enjoyed the movie. Not sure why the mainstream populace decided against it.

The problem was that he'd already filmed some of his scenes for Mission Impossible, so it'd look even worse than Justice League if the movie kept switching between a real and CGI moustache.

That pic is actual, unironical promo material used in China.

please tell me you have the headbutt scene

Well he definitely look like one. I liked him in Stargate and GoT, but fuck DC for this.

Sup Forums threads are the best. Why can't we get invaded by Sup Forums more often?

>t. lowtest