What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Clearly has Downs. On top of being a slav.

You also broke his legs in the book and game if you choose to do so.

He was CIA and backstabbed everyone.

Also cdred rushed the fuck out of his quest line to basically force it into having him do such a completely out of character moronic powerplay while leaving Geralt in a position to intervene. Best move would've been to assassinate Thaler and Roche AFTER Geralt left, slightly less retarded but still dumb move would've been to poison the wine and hope that Geralt's mutations wouldn't prevent him from dropping dead after quaffing enough cock-sucking manticore venom to drop a horse.

A broken kneecap

It was a forceful push at best

he's fat

In the end he was suicidal because Phillipa left him

*ambushes you and your companions with 4 thugs and a ham sandwhich*

it was his ankle if I'm remembering correctly

The character was perfect up to that last part. That stupid as fuck betrayal is totally out of character: He fucking knows what Geralt can do, but hurr, let's just try to take him out along with a couple of elite fighters using a bunch of useless mercenaries.

He could've just waited until Geralt was gone to kill Roach. But no, let's do it with him here.

FUCK.

UMA DELICIA

He was going to kill the horse?

Roach, Roche it's all the same

Yeah, that was probably the worst part of the game writing wise. Supposedly they were in the final stages of development and had to rush the ending, but that's no excuse for this extreme display of retardedness.

but he's a big guy

>Also cdred rushed
basically this for every issue, especially evident after you find Ciri

Imagine the absolute fanboy rage if Roche got killed off screen.

I never got why they pushed Roche and temeria so hard in these games. Geralt was born in fucking kaedwin, why should he care about this specific northern country?

Because the alternatives are fucked? Redania and Nilfgaard.

Phillipa was his best fuck ever and she left him

>Geralt was born in fucking kaedwin

What? It was never revealed where Geralt is from.

He used to be an adventurer like you,
until he took a witcher in the knee.

Kaer Morhen is in kaedwin maybe that's what he meant.

He specifically says that she inspired him to make recent decisions.

>No one bothered to read the books where he met his mother

Yeah, and it doesn't fucking state where he's from.

You idiot.

I have but I don't remember her being kaedweni, just a sorceress

Roche was a solid bro to Geralt was the thing, but Roche just establishes a Nilfgaardian puppet kingdom like the Valley of the Flowers if he gets his way.

His mother was a druid sorceress from Mayena, which is in Temeria. Most likely he is from there as well

There's some weird stuff in the files for W1.

Mandarin?
No idea.