The Patrician mouse options are having both a Deathadder Elite for FPS/General use and a Naga Chroma for...

The Patrician mouse options are having both a Deathadder Elite for FPS/General use and a Naga Chroma for MMOs/RPGs/Strategy games

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still using my DA 3.5g waiting it to die so I can buy a new mouse.

> says Naga
> posts Hex

patricians do not buy razer chinkshit

Only picture I could find you autist.

Are there any god tier mice that don't light up? I have a G502 that I really like, but sometimes I look at the thing and am just disappointed in myself for owning it.

you can turn off the lights

I would never buy a mechanical keyboard from Razer with their Chinese switches but their mice are solid.
G400 but I can't find them anymore. I just turn the lights off in the mice settings program

Ah yes my fellow gaymer, I also like to wear my Razer™ Chastity Cage Exxxtreme™ and Razer™ Gaming LED Buttplug™ while playing PLAYERUNKNOWNSBATTLEGROUNDS with my "boys".

Razer makes pretty good mice. That last for a few months if you're lucky and then they start breaking because their build quality is garbage, they cut every corner they can and spend all on marketing.

Never fucking buy Razer, EVER.

> not posting pics of his own Naga

You aren't the first person to say that, but I've had my Naga and Blackwidow since summer 2015 and have never had an issue.

Uh... Nope.

rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

just buy the logitech g pro or g400

there is no reason to go anything else

>buying Razer-anything

My deathadder started developing doubleclick issues within months.

Well, guess I learned that lesson. No, their mice are shit now, too.

Good luck finding a G400 that isn't used, a Chinese knockoff, or $100

you can always buy a g400s which isnt as good but close enough I guess

I have a Katar and G502. Did I do okay?

Just 2 years

I've had my logitech mouse for 8

>OP

>Buying razer is now acceptable on Sup Forums

i am lucky to be the owner of a logitech mx revolution. the best mouse ever released

What do you expect him to do, travel back in time to buy a fucking mice ?

Okay guys quick question.

I'm very comfortable with my Abyssus because I like small mice but I hate Razer with a passion.

Does any other brand make something similar to Abyssus with better build quality?

Try g100s

You guys do realize the G403 Prodigy exists, right?

If the LED bothers you, disable it. I disabled mine.

Is there a mouse in the world that has a scroll wheel that wont start to get finicky after about a year of use? Every mouse Ive ever owned the first thing to start to die is always the scroll wheel.

Got this one, it's pretty gud

MMO mice are best. If you haven't tried that shit you need to. Even simpler games can benefit from it. Having menus keybound to convenient places make things so fucking gravy.

I have three thumb buttons on my G502 and I don't know what I'd do with more except get confused about which one I'm pressing.

I only like the deathadder because I know how to fix one, the mouse is so fucking simple

Deathadder has a nice shape for a large mouse but Razer build quality is shit. You're lucky if one stays together for a year

my 2012 edition death-adder lasted 5 years

That was also the last good model, so you got lucky. Current deathadders are as arse as anything with a razer logo.

I'll check them out when my current Abyssus breaks (which is probably in 5 minutes)

Ironically enough recent razer keyboards are ok while their mice has been shit since 2015 with their built in spyware shit.

This is what you get for being a dumb piece of shit that keeps parroting what other people writes without noticing that the date their shit got posted was fucking 3-4 years ago.

Razer keyboards aren't even made with real MX switches anymore, they're shit.

So why is people against leds? When I'm playing vidya I leave the room pitch black and the leds are helpful to find the remote and other things whitout making it too illuminated to deter for the graphical quality of the screen.

Mainly because you shouldn't leave the room pitch black you fucking goblin.

g pro is better if you have the extra money to spent

but yeah its pretty good

seriously. open the blinds or buy a lamp, like goddamn.

But it helps with immersion.

>razer
enjoy your doubleclicks

G600 > all

>2 spare boxed razer DeathAdder's on the shelf
such perfect shape, such razer build quality
sigh

Wait, they keep dying on you and you keep buying them because of the ergonomics?

Just buy something sturdier with similar ergonomic design and you'll get used to it in no time.

Such a shame to because everything else about the mouse is perfect. But the switches are such shit quality.

My deathadder lost it's scroll function within 2 years of having it, shit's not worth.

I heard that the ROG Gladius II was actually a good mouse, is that accurate?

I was going to get a Mionix NAOS but if the Gladius II is as good or better, then I'd rather get it instead since it'd be as good but would also have the Aura support and i'm a ricer faggot like that

>Nike socks
fucking sellout

HEY GAMERS

I’ve had my deathadder 2013 since it came out, still working great