store.steampowered.com/app/258970/Gauntlet_Slayer_Edition/
store.steampowered.com/app/115120/Iron_Brigade/
store.steampowered.com/app/99300/Renegade_Ops/
store.steampowered.com/app/201790/Orcs_Must_Die_2/
store.steampowered.com/app/310510/Deathtrap/
store.steampowered.com/app/35130/Lara_Croft_and_the_Guardian_of_Light/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying a game you could get for free
Can't wait for all the Americans to get blocked off of Sup Forums already because it their isp's don't want them there

>You must buy white supremacist package to access this website.

I'll start with Steamworld Heist.
It's comfy scifi with robots that shoot against walls to make things explode. And hats.
I'm enjoying it a lot, if you like xcom or anything like that you'll too.

What do you guys think about EU4 and Styx: Master of Shadows?

bump

counter strike on sale for 99 cents
doom 3 + RoE on sale for $2.50
return to castle wolfenstein on sale for $1.25

>buying a game you could get for free
care to explain how
yuropoor here

it used to be free, that's when i got it as well. I didnt even know about the quake franchise

buy if for ur boi

bump

I don't like strategy games, so I can't tell you about EU4.
Styx is a very well made stealth game that forces you to be stealthy as you won't be able to fight opponent more than 1 vs 1. The levels have plenty of ways to get through and show lots of verticality. Unfortunately the latter levels are just replays of older levels because their budget was not that good.
Another pro is that the worldbuilding of the game is quite original and looks very nice.

yeah styx gave me Shadow of Mordor vibes. How long is it? is it worth 7.49 euros?

EU4 is kind of boring, there's not much to do except to expand unlike in Victoria 2 and Crusader Kings 2 where you can do other stuff. That said, I haven't played it in a couple years so who knows what the millions of DLCs added to the game.
You can buy the base game and pirate the DLCs.
If you haven't played any of the Paradox grand strategy games it might feel a bit overwhelming at start, but watch a tutorial on youtube and maybe a few episodes of a let's play to see how the game works, they usually have terrible in-game tutorials.

It reminds me more of Thief. My Steam profile says I took 15,1 hours to play it although I gave up on the final boss (is badly designed).
It's worth those Euros, but make sure that you do like stealth games. This game is catered towards that niche.

What other things?

I do like stealth games, im just really hesitant because i dont like spending money on games (League fag)

got it for free before the buy thing and now i can install it but i dont have it on my library unless i buy it bunch of niggers who manage this shit

It's like 2€ right now go buy it

Well, that's up to you. Buying a game or not is more related to how much you want to support its developers and good practices in gaming instead letting F2P related fuckery like loot boxes and/or infinite DLCs take control of the medium.

fuck off, live blows. stop making shill threads for it.

In CK2 you have to worry about your family, instead of playing as a country you play as a duke//king/emperor etc. and you have to worry about your relations with your vassals and liege. You also need to pay attention to your bloodline, if you have no successors you're fucked if you die, and if there's multiple children with rightful claim on what you've built, it might create conflict in the future.
Victoria 2 is all about economy, trade and spreading your sphere of influence.
They're all good games so just get what you're most interested in. Victoria 2 is a bit more complicated than the other 2.
There's also Hearts of Iron if you wanna try WW2 era with the focus on war, or Stellaris which I don't know much about except that it's in spess.

hmm.. seems like eu4 is more to my liking then with the focus on the nation and taking over other countries

id pay to see gabe newell hung after selling gambling to kids on the stolen game Team Fortress 2

get the fuck on it lads. drop a little more for the trilogy even
>>weebshit
fuck you these games will teach you how casual you really are

could you tell me the difference between these games that justifies buying multiple of them

>it used to be free
>used

how is this an answer?

is your plan to play quake offline like every other game you have

Each game is a totally different set of levels, but equally challenging for the most part. Think of it as one long game.

The two best shmups on Steam are under 10 bucks

-80% sale right now making it a $10 game. Best rally simulator in years.

One order of best COOP games coming through!

store.steampowered.com/app/394510/HELLDIVERS/
store.steampowered.com/app/258970/Gauntlet_Slayer_Edition/
store.steampowered.com/app/115120/Iron_Brigade/
store.steampowered.com/app/99300/Renegade_Ops/
store.steampowered.com/app/201790/Orcs_Must_Die_2/
store.steampowered.com/app/310510/Deathtrap/
store.steampowered.com/app/35130/Lara_Croft_and_the_Guardian_of_Light/

? i m telling you what he meant. and no, i can still play like any other guy since it is in my steam library

Suggest me games that run on a potato laptop. Hoping for some 3D games.

Isn't it free?

I actually enjoyed it.

>its turn based!
never have i closed a tab faster

The original Thief games are all like a dollar each and should run on nearly anything these days.

enjoyed what

what is good about it

Is guardian dlc worth it?

Nah, not really. It's just more levels but the balance is fucked. Basically they throw everything they have in the hat to make you lose.

setting

Seconding Crimzon Clover.
Also check out Revolver 360 for a unique experience.

Im thinking about buying Day of Infamy because I liked the first 2 Call of Duty games
But I'm afraid it will die in a few months or they will lower the price even more since they keep lowering it every weeks

just get it and enjoy it now. it won't be like lawbreakers at least it won't die at worst it might have small player base which fine for a game like that.

Are you retarded? It was free. There’s nothing else to explain. It started out as a browser game.

i think that game is already dead
day of infamy can't compare in terms of movement and gun handling either

No one cares literally no one, how is USED TO BE. We are looking at playing it NOW, and not against BOTS. And not a free game from the PAST. RETARD.

Kill. Your. Self. And...

DONT BREED

Too late, I already did that with your mom.