Uhh why the fuck would anyone choose the PS4? Seriously

uhh why the fuck would anyone choose the PS4? Seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/xbox-exec-responds-to-claims-that-microsoft-has-to/1100-6454185/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xbox = empty servers on anything that isnt forza, madden, or nba

Everytime I see an xbox I want to turn 360 and walk away

Games

/thread

Why would anyone buy one of these pro models? Do people care that much about graphics? Honestly, if you're thinking of spending $500 on a supercharged Xbox, you might as well just build a fucking decent computer.

>No persona
>No yakuza
>No Jojo's bizarre adventure eyes of heaven
>No Nioh
>No berserk and the band of the hawk
>No infamous second son
>No Bloodborne

Yeah xbox one X is absolutely worth getting, I can't live without halo.

why is the xbox guy an ayy lmao?

Well, the xbox had Quantum Break and stuff.

halo

>Weebshit

>tfw you fall for the 12GiB meme

because he doesn't exist

I can get Jack Choice on my PC if I wanted.
Is that game any good btw? I enjoyed Alan Wake quite a bit.

Who the fuck approved the marketing slogan "The World's Most Powerful Console?" That sentence is meaningless. At one point the 3DO was "the world's most powerful console." Doesn't mean dick.

I'm a hopeless weeaboo and there's nothing much accross three generations worth of xbox games that appeals to me

It's probably because "Slightly powerful than a PS4" wouldn't have sold any Xboxes.

It's decent, just don't expect an Alan Wake experience.

Why not just get a pc instead? Xbox is obsolete

>being proud of playing braindead shooters

xboxbros are the truly brainlet race

Because Xbox One X has nogames

>being proud of playing pedo date simulator or any other child cartoon games

Because I have a pc? Why would I buy a shitbox

Didn't expect much from Alan Wake tbqh.
I enjoyed MP3 more than I enjoyed 1 and 2. Then again I played them both on PS2 so that might have something to do with it.
I mean weebshit or no at least they're exclusives,right?
What exclusives does Xbone have other than Sunset and Halo? (Having their game also playable on Windows 10 was a mistake)

>Killer Instinct is superior to Street Fighter 5 in every way

Sasuga Microsofto.

This is incredibly low quality bait

>jojo
>berserk
>infamous ss

Half the list is garbage

sonys platform has better games.

if xbox had sony exclusives i would buy xbox over sony any day.

halo isn't good

Too bad that will never happen cause xbox themselves said they have enough exclusives

gamespot.com/articles/xbox-exec-responds-to-claims-that-microsoft-has-to/1100-6454185/

>360
>and walk away

EVRY TIM

What if you don't like weeb games like most of the adult world?

longtime sonybro here

I got drunk last week and I bought a X during my way home from work. I have to say I am impressed by it, especially because it is small, and silent as fuck (my ps4pro is so fucking loud sometimes, it was a relief). I think I will play multiplats on my xbone x, and the exclusives on ps4.

Not sure if you are jokin there. If you do a 360 then walk away then that's just you walking towards it with a gay ass twirl for no reason.

longtime, sonybro again here

i like to suck dicks, please put me one in my dirty whore mouth

Then you can play the adult games on xbox like pubg halo Forza and gears of war for the mature adult gamer you are.

EPICLY BAITED LMAO

Walk AWAY, Not toward. So you do a gay twirl first, then walk away.

Forza and gears of war. But the files is uncompressed to download these games, expect near 100GB each.

But Japan loves weeb games, actually you might not know this but Japan makes the majority of the populations weeb games.

I know, right?
Sonybro biting the bullet this generation.
Filthy nip corporate cocksuckers can't even paly their fucking console due the shitty library.

>getting meta-baited
you newfags are pathetic

>buying a console in this generation

Where are they so(y)fags that bashed xbone and switch for being less powerful, and when Sony released the pro the fucking cock sucking was unbearable talking about how life changing a half step console was and everything was 'true 4K'. Xbox1x came out and suddenly it's all about the games but drones were spouting things like who cares about exclusives, it's all about the multiplat experience but now the silence is really telling.

>poweee poweeee poweeeeee soifaaaaaaaa no hav poweeee

>xshitter put their insecurities into sonybros but get quiet everytime when PC is mention
My 2500$ PC is laughing at you poorfag niggers

Only one who talked about "true 4K" for a year and a half was Microsoft, you dumb Xnigger.

>circa 2007

Oh shit you got me good don't think I can walk ever again after falling into that lethal trap

$300 PS4
$5000 TV
$8000 Couch

comfy as fuck, laughing at you poor PC fags.

>AMD """GPUs"""
Whoah, so this is why both consoles are trash.

All that at a ultra cinematic 24fps!

>persona
>yakuza
>Jojo's bizarre adventure eyes of heaven
>Nioh
>berserk and the band of the hawk
>infamous second son
>Bloodborne
Who?

my couch doesn't run at 24fps mate.

Despite everything though, they are. This is reality.

They are sending more and more of it's exclusives to pc so what the fuck is the fucking point?

It's obvious Microsoft is just pandering to children or bros that are too young and/or dumb to just buy a PC. That is a surprisingly huge market. Then again, if you just want to play sports games and shooters like Halo then it's the perfect console I suppose. I only own a switch, but if I were to get a console I'd get a ps4, but only to play Bloodborne and horizon, but even then I don't care enough about those games.

Only anime games on that list is nioh and persona

He wouldn't be on Sup Forums if that was true.

IM TIRED OF THESE FUCKING WOJAK EDITS!!!

fuck off

Why 8k on a couch? I doubt you make more than 100k a year and that's nearly 10 percent of your income on a piece of furniture. You can find great couches for 2 grand easily.

Ugh. Why would you want a console that embodies brute power? Such a toxicly masculine idea. I'd rather have a balanced console that prioritized progressive and diverse experiences. Anything above 1440p is a placebo anyway.

>being a proud pedophile

Longtime sonybro here

I routinely get drunk at work and give blow jobs to everyone in the office. Then I come home and jerk off

But I'm just a pedo for you

Xbro for life here.

You haven't lived until you've played soggy biscuit with you as the biscuit. Jizz comes out of dicks, which makes it the manliest substance, so being drenched in it makes you the most alpha, most manliest person in the room.

the fuck is an xbox

Sonybro here

I only drink jizz. Unlike soy milk, which contains estrogen, human sperm contains testosterone.

Kek, might as well be the world's tallest midget