How do I get a job?

How do I get a job?

Block Sup Forums

just pirate one

b yourself

Hit the pavement and shake some hands, champ.

make video games

so funny omg lmao xD just like in my subreddit, i feel like in home * - *

Suck my dick and just be yourself and every in your life will fall into place

Aim low. You wont get a good job until you have experience in shittier jobs. Then even applies if you have qualifications, people generally still value experience over that in most cases. Consider voluntary work if it comes to it. Its not paid, but it looks pretty good on a CV (resume if youre amerilard)

I drew you a picture of the new assassins creed so that this thread remains vidya related.

No need to get salty you can't take proper advice, fagballs

Did your boomer-dad give you this advice?

Getting a job is easy
Keeping a job was always the hard part, how do people maintain the drive to get up early every morning after a month or two?

lmao truuuuuuu

i still cannot make the triforce looool such a nerdy girl right there haha :p

You won't find one here. Hope that helped.

Go to places and ask?
Also it's the fucking holidays, every where is hiring

What i usually do is break down how much money ill get for working that day, then work out what i could buy for that. For example, im doing some shitty care work right now because im a student and the hours are flexible, and i only get ~£8 an hour, so i get like £48 per day. For that price i can get a new ps4 controller that i desperately need

>Go to places and ask?
Get out, mom.

>i walked into my job doing that.

Are people just ugly or stupid?

I'm in Australia no one is hiring.

Yeah that worked in 1964 but not today

you check this 5

>tfw old NEET with no connections or job history

Ugly

dude just go volunteer and give your time away for nothing like a good little goy

And this is how to tell whos a benifit cheat.

My 6 however, is completely authentic

>Go to place and ask
Be told to send an application
Huh...yeah...that really helped, damn... how would I have known how to apply without going their and asking...hmm...

Pass P and FM then apply for internships. You'll figure it out from there.

I wish I had enough money to be a neet. I have to go to a shitty minimum wage job everyday just to not make enough money to live. I have more outstanding debt than I make in a whole year without taxes.

Fucking boomers

Check openings.
Groom yourself.
If you can't mimic a decent human being at least don't be obviously obnoxious retard during the interview.
If you land a job don't think you won, your next hurdle it to keep the job beyond the trial period.

well im a poorfag NEET with a laptop i found in the trash and a ps3

Calm down kid