Phone games

What smartphone games do you guys play
i have litteraly 0 games on my smartphone

>iphone x
>bloodborne
>Kojima game after MGS2
Retard alert.

Also I used to play Majesty and emulators when I got my first phone but these days I just play the Nintendo games for the free Platinum coins since there's basically no point in playing mobile games when you have a Switch, PC, or basically any other hardware that plays real games.

Phone games suck shit.

deresute

>he bought an iturd x

>What smartphone games do you guys play
FGO.
Despite being mobile gacha trash it is somehow enjoyable.

I play hearthstone and evil apples sometimes. I also have Clue, a Bard's tale and a few emulators that I like to play in waiting rooms if I don't have internet.

I have the essential phone so I can play anything in the Google play store, but nothing really seems interesting.

>I bought all the final fantasy and dragon quest games off the play store
>It costs almost $150
>Never play them
>Apparently dragon quest 8 crashes all the time

snake vs block

>iPhone X

You spent over $1000 for this garbage, you deserve the (You)

>$1000 is a lot of money for him

i been playin the animal crossing one. the time gates arent too bad yet so i haven't spent any money on it. still a shitty phone game though

Fuck all.

>phone "died" like 3 weeks ago
>can't even bother fixing it since all I use it for is to tell time

>he's a filthy normalfag

Is there any like these without any sort of "battle" stuff?
I played one ages ago where the battles were just pressing a button and let the stats do all the work, but it seems nowadays all of them have some shitty tedious interactive stuff.
I just want something to click on while taking a shit, no battle thing that takes 5 minutes to get through.

>spending the money, even when you have money to burn, on technology that is inferior to shit from 4-5 years ago
That is just poor decision making

>Dude, why did you spend money on literal dog shit?
>Why? Are you a POOR FAG?

Is it like a software thing then?

That can be a pain sometimes depending how bad it died

The custom rom fucked up or something(I have an ancient phone so I had to force android 4+ on it) and gets stuck while booting. It happened once before and I just had to to a factory reset to fix it. But eh, can't be arsed.

Sounds like you should just upgrade if you wanted to have a phone again.

I should, but I don't really want or need a phone, and I can't really justify getting one when my current one still sort of works.
What I used my phone for before it died was to look at the clock when I woke up. That was more or less it. Now I just use my alarm clock instead.

>Iphone X