I play girl characters because I like staring at their asses

>I play girl characters because I like staring at their asses

What about a top down 2D game like Pokemon where they're a tiny sprite that you can't see? Why play a girl character then?

>...

I play as a female because I wish I was actually born a girl, but I'm not stupid enough to do the hrt bullshit because I'm a muscle bound hairy guy

I don't play as a girl in those kinds of games.

Faggot.

Because I'm a tranny and I wish I was born a girl, can I go now?

excuse me

This.

Are you guys serious?
Why is this do damn common here?

>beat pokemon sun
>spend all my left over money on slutty outfits
Good times

Same. I'm a femboy though, HRT is a scam.

Because I suffer from AGP.

I'm still working out which option is gayer.

i only do it in the new sun and moon ones because they have more clothes desu

LMAO

Most top down stuff I don't really care, also in Pokemon your female trainer can be seen when you toss the ball and that bubble butt; also great yuri pairings for later fappings when it comes to Pokemon.

Cynthia x Dawn is the OG OTP

this

Who cares?

>TFW you show up for a LAN but realise you forgot to wear your best fragging dress and all your dress-wearing friends laugh at you

Because I want to be a woman and like dressing up my character in cute clothes. But in real life, I go on life as a normal, straight male, and it fucking hurts.

Yes, I am serious
I don't see why it's surprising to you though

Post girl.

Muscles and hair can be gotten rid of. Skeleton is the only thing that's set in stone, and even that may in many cases not be as bad as you think.

I want a full prosthetic body like The Major. It's the only reason I haven't killed myself. The tech is probably two lifetimes away though. Better hope VR takes off I guess.

In cases like Resident Evil, I play the game with both characters. I see them as different characters, not different genders per se.

In cases where the game offers a customizible character, I play a male self-insert the first time, and when I play the game again, I pick the female to make my second game somewhat different, maybe see what sort of changes I face with a character of a different gender.

And in some rare cases I pick a female because I perceive is a less of a "default" choice. It's hard to explain. It's just that sometimes it seems like the entire game is designed around playing a male, and then I pick a female just as a fuck you to the devs and their subtle implications that I should probably pick a male.

Shouldn't the male character be easy mode because men are stronger, faster, and have better aim?

I was raised by a single mother in a house of nothing but females and had little contact with adult men in my child hood. As such, I tend to find women more trust worthy, and can more easily relate to them.

>I tend to find women more trust worthy
Holy shit that must be horrible to live this way. Because women are NOT trustworthy at all.

Clearly I don't agree

Oh yeah? Show me.

Why tho? Can't you just be gay?

Yeah.
Just horrible.

>It's because I identify as a female
There you have it. The perfect response. If they object go to your boss and he or she will be fired on the spot, immediately. Many, many, many companies has developed zero tolerance including the one I work at.

If it's online, who cares, you don't need to justify yourself to anyone anonymous. It it's outside of school/work, how would they know in the first place? Nobody actually cares if they see you playing as a female on your gameboy color or whatever.

Not them, nor am I trans, but some people just feel they're in the wrong body and feel they should be the opposite gender. It has nothing to do with sexuality or "just being gay."

I don't like looking like a guy though, it's disgusting. Why on earth would I be gay?

>tfw born too early
>tfw will just live once and dissapear in the void
>while all the other fucks enjoy the amazing technology that could have been

legit sorry for you user
woman are often times alot more disgusting and vile than men can ever hope to be

That is a mental illness, sir.

Why do you think a massive portion of these people kill themselves? and don't you dare say 'bullying'.

You won't hear me saying that mental illness isn't super prevalent among the trans community. Gender dysphoria itself is a mental illness. Nonetheless, I like to try and understand these people, rather than outright demonize them.

It's depressing, but atleast we have more cool shit than the fucks before us. Who's to say we won't blow ourselves up in 50 years anyway? Maybe we'll get to enjoy the peak and the fags after us will pick up the pieces for 200 years.

Girls are cute, there's no other reason

I play a girl character sometimes because ive played hundreds of games as men and I want something different. I think trans people are mentally ill.

I create a girl character in the sims 4, because I like to put the sex mod on and watch her tight, wet pussy get fucked HARD by all of the chads and black sims in the neighbourhood. I have the perk where she gets a mood boost from having cum in her gorgeous pussy or on her face

>this thread again

you sound like a woman thbh (to honestly be honest)

Playing as a female character never has downsides and often has benefits. For instance, in Dragon's Dogma, if you're a girl, there's a whole questline you can do for a pack of female bandits who attack men on sight. In New Vegas, there's all sorts of fun stuff that you can only do if you go female. In MMORPGs you can sucker men out of shit by pretending to be a woman. There's zero point to picking a male character in any game.

On top of this, if you're not attracted to dudes, you're not gay. Is it the feeling of being a woman that's the attraction? Being fucked AS a woman? Maybe some dudes just feel like life would be easier and more fun as a chick than a dude.

This.

Also dressup is more fulfilling with girl characters. Male characters always have boring clothes and gear.

I play as girl characters because I want to be a cute girl.

>there's a whole questline you can do for a pack of female bandits who attack men on sight
You can crossdress as a male to get it though, that's hot.

The downside is you're a faggot

>There's zero point to picking a male
Except not being a flaming faggot.

Seriously? That's neat.
Being insecure about one's sexuality is a waste of time.

The only games where I choose to play as a female are ones that give a different set of abilities for females, and even then only if the game warrants a second playthrough because my first one will be as a male.

Yeah, I was playing with a female Arisen but I had to dress up my pawn so they didn't attack him.

I never played NV as a female, what advantages does it give other than the female equivalents of the male-only perks?

I like playing dress-up in video games. Especially in RPGs, so I mostly pick female characters, because they usually get the better read: slutty outfits.

Though I tend to play through games more than once, so I will eventually play a/the male character as well.

I imagine it's the same reason why I only play white males in video-games, even if there are fantasy races.

the black widow perk can be used way more often than the male version I believe. Plus it gives a damage bonus against men which are way more common as enemies than women.

theres also the thing with never having a real vagina or real boobs that can leak milk, or never looking cute.

Because girls are more beautiful than men and I like dressing them up.
Also since I am a boring dude I make the weirdest/lewdest female characters in videogames.

Oh no, fuck that. I never wanted to be born a girl because girls don't have dicks and roast beef is gross and behhh.
I just want to be cute, and being a girl in a game achieves that fantasy.

..Because it's possible doing and feeling most of what girls are experiencing, in the basic (sexual and, often, sensual) manners.

It's possible guys having multiple, dry orgasms with full boners (an equivalent of females').

Etc..

Well, it doesn't have to be a fantasy, but it's something you may need to work towards.

>What about a top down 2D game like Pokemon where they're a tiny sprite that you can't see? Why play a girl character then?
well, you can sometimes see their asses

>girls are more beautiful than men

How gay and uncultured are you?

>he doesn't want to be the little girl

What bothers me is that they just don't accept they are mentally ill and pretend that it is just normal behaviour

>Implying developers can make ancient greek/roman statues tier of men in games
Post games where this happens, I will gladly play that game.

So you just pick a girl in NV if you want it even easier. quality 4chin like always.

I just like girls.

maybe, the God of War series

Post pics. With shirt without shirt hard cpck soft cpck feet pics etc.

people playing girl characters are faggots

Shit's cute.

>You are homosexual if you stare at a girl's ass

News to me

Because they're cute.

>never having real boobs that can leak milk
What do you think HRT does?

>God of war
What is wrong with you?

I usually play dudes but I did play a grill in Dragon Age 2
The qtness of default femhawke allowed me to sit through the entire game

it's the closest what this user wanted
also, there is Rise of the Argonauts

>pokemon
>top down 2d
get with the times grandpa

The gods are pretty sculpted in GoW. Not gay though so maybe there's some difference I'm missing.

>browns
>chinks
>fats
>numales
>that girl chris-chan stalked
wow what a crowd

fuck, I mean this user

>Easy
>Jill dies in like two hits from almost everything

when is the next Sup Forums meeting
cause I wanna apear there in a SS-uniform there now

That's not even true tho

...I don't play a female character in that case? I don't see your point.

I always play as grills if there's an option.

This place is full of social rejects and people who have somehow managed to go years without actually interacting with other people. It really shouldn't be surprising there's so many sexually confused people here.