Why the fuck do people like this game?

Why the fuck do people like this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkMPCScnhpU
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/bloodborne/user-reviews?dist=negative
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-21-players-discover-bloodbornes-missing-monster-three-years-after-release
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a mystery.

sonygros are mentally ill and will eat up anything sony shits out

I think it's fun. I play it once in a while after i beat it.

would you describe this game as pleb filter

>still baiting with Bloodborne
>people still eating it all up

>it's a good game
>it's exclusive

Because it's the best game of the generation

It's exclusive to the PS4. In all other respects it is a thoroughly mediocre game.

You're confusing them with nintendies

There's hundreds of thousands of video games you could be playing right now and instead you choose to shitpost on Sup Forums about one you weren't able to play.

It's funny because the game had a bug on launch that made bosses bug out and easy, majority of people played the game with bugged bosses without even knowing. Patch was too late

t. Sony bro ironically falseflagging to mock actual Nintendies

genuine samefag

this

>will eat up anything shits out
Its amusing that you see this and then think nintendies.

Aww poor widdle fella doesn’t own a PS4? It’s ok user, I have two and will play doubly hard for you.

When you only have one worthwhile game on your system you start to idolize it pretty quickly. Dark Souls 2 was released year earlier but it shits on Bloodborne in every aspect nonetheless.. Sony niggers truly are pathetic.

This, the game is 7/10 at bestn it was overhyped to death

Jesus Soulsdrones are so defensive, the game was decent at best

What do you think is a 10/10 game?

I'll take your bait but it's an amazing experience built upon the most solid "souls" mechanic aside from the constant hub transport and blood vial farming. To expand on the hub transport DS had a interconnected world where you could go from the catacombs to four kings and darkroot gardens in no time once you unlocked those areas as opposed to where you have BB where you meet shadows of yharnam and you can only get to byrgenwerth with no other area to go to and vial farming is just annoying

It is literally Rick And Morty of video games and "tips fedora: the game".

No, it's at least an 8-9/10. It's a good game but not best game of this gen.

>Dark Souls 2 was released year earlier but it shits on Bloodborne in every aspect nonetheless.
Dark Souls 2 shits on nothing.

if it's not the best game of this gen, that's pretty bad because this gen has no good games whatsoeevr

>Dark Souls 2 shits on nothing.
Besides itself

man, you are angry as fuck. it's a videogame.

I can't speak for everyone but I'm just pretending to like it. I haven't played it though.

Because it's a great game. It became popular because of this and, of course, Sup Forums therefore hates it.

I bought the GOTY edition in the psn sale and I'm having a blast. I like how you can't hide behind a shield have to be aggressive. Makes the whole beast hunting that much more exciting.

faster and improved souls gameplay, changed in a good way
the setting, overall god tier artstyle and tone
superb music
amazing and challenging boss battles
deep horror influence and lore
a game that triggers normies and casuals
it's just fucking cool as fuck

hands down if not the best game ever made it's top 5, life changing experience

>a game that triggers normies and casuals
how so

Because it's good? The game can still be a difficult experience because of the fast-paced combat, which could lead even veteran players to die over and over because they aren't used to playing with a shield.

The graphics look gorgeous and the environment actually made me scared to play for my first run.

Interesting lore that keeps you engaged with the game on a meta level.

I could go on, but I'm tired as fuck.

every time I need a good laugh I read the reviews casuals leave on various sites for BB

I'm guessing they didn't like how BB punishes defensive playstyles.

It’s literally the only PS4 game. So(n)yboys have to cling to it like flies to shit.

because its one of the best games ever made?

>console shitters

The offensive playstyle completely fucked me up, it took me at least half the game before I started to get used to being a fucking dexfag

>3 years later and people are still finding new shit in the chalice dungeons literally less than a week ago.

I'm guessing this is some spearfag who hid behind his shield

That "I wish I weren't here right now" feeling is exactly what I love most about bloodborne.
And all horror games for that matter.
That pervasive dread was what made me love diablo back in the day, and demons/dark souls.
Bloodborne has been the best for it and so I'll always love it.

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/bloodborne/user-reviews?dist=negative
Reading some of these is a laugh. But most of these people are probably just PCfags who never played it.

Game of the generation

pc players don't think about ps4 exclusives retard, and they especially don't bother making fake reviews for them

and yet you're in this thread, and yet there are countless petitions where pc owners are begging fromsoft to bring BB to the pc

console shit eaters enjoy 20 fps games. even on the pspro it is capped at 30 fps and hardly holds that. at low settings, no AF or AA, it's fucking cringe to look and slog through. I put 1 hour into it before I decided to never touch it again. sold my ps4 and moved on. this was in 2015. yeehaw

>292x172

I thought we were friends?!

The only thing DaS2 shat on was the bed, fuck you.

Not even game of it’s year you fat retard lmao

Played an hour of TW3 and dropped it, glad you enjoyed it though

A few months ago I got fucking IP range banned for posting a video game character that was on the boxart in the OP picture. How do people like you avoid being banned at all?

theres so many layers of irony and falseflagging that i dont even know who is posting anymore

Didn't that problem only happen to people who left their games on with rest mode for over a full day? I'm sure the majority turn the system off when they aren't using it, like me.

>Souls gameplay
>Cool and interesting setting and world design
>Best game of the entire generation
>Arguably better than the best game of the previous generation (DaS1)
>Arguably the best game ever made
>Why do people like this game

I dunno pal.

Cringe

Bought a ps4 to play CoD shit with coworkers, which I only like due to the social aspect of it. We get to talk shit etc. and I'm somehow carrying each time.
Anyway I decided to try out BloodBorne since it was 20 bucks and it hella sucked. It had absolutely bare bones storytelling even for From standards.
It was insanely boring as I didn't enjoy the time period settings and lets face it this shit looks way too jaggy and it lags like fuck.
I think I have something like 3 or 4 hours in it before I realized it wouldn't get much better and quit it forever.

I loved Dark souls, I liked Dark souls II, I love Demon souls. I think Dark Souls 3 sucked but I consider it better than BloodBorne by a considerate amount.

Dunno man, it just sucked

SEETHING, must burn because you can't play it, ps4 is only 199 and you can get a BB bundle, just do it faglord, set yourself free

It's Dark Souls, minus the series fatigue.

Even more cringe.
I got the fucking game you retarded motherfucker, although I never completed it. There’s a reason it sold poorly and got only one DLC, it’s shit.

>TW3 is a better game than BB

What a faggot

If you could play it, you'd now why people love it.

bloodborne being actually and surprisingly shit was one of the ps4's best kept secrets until recently, what happened?

By a landslide

Because it's fucking great.

There was a new boss just recently found. That's how fucking awesome the game is. Stay mad.

Just a bunch vocal faggots shilling the shit out of it

Fuck off retard, you have shit taste. You probably like bethesda games.

>game was too hard for me wah wah

Holy shit, you PCbros are shit at baiting people

kop tek

>consolized Witcher

Not really. If you have superior taste, why did it sell so poorly and not get many awards?

Do you honestly think it’s hard? Git fucking gud, there’s a reason it’s one of the most common platinums you drooling mongoloid

because it's great. shitty thread btw

>have to leave game on for 30+ hours for the bug to maybe occasionally work
>majority of people

OwO what's this?

>2 million copies sold on a single platform exclusive
>sold poorly

What are you even talking about. It sold 2/3 of what DS3 sold despite being on 1 platform. It was a huge commercial success.

Uhhh, what's the Order 1887

Reading comprehension is not your forte, is it? You mouth-breathing, inbred faggot

is digital bloodborne not on sale?

Cringe kid, keep being mad XD

Durr Bloodborne is so le hard only for le hardcore gaymers right? xD
Get cancer and die you fat fuck

Horizon Zero Dawn sold much better than that and came out long after. Bloodborne was a flop

you're retarded, by implying the game is hard at all you're actually projecting your sucking ass onto him instead

It sold as many copies as Knack and the PS4 has sold 67.5 million copies

Edgy Lovecraft fanfiction aimed at 14 year olds naturally appeals to edgy 14 year olds.

NEVER EVER FAGGOTS

Actually they just copied this movie, gooks don’t have any original ideas.

>WTF! No mini map or any difficulty alteration & Pure clueless trash. With ugly setting you have to start the game without any weapons and that's FOR REAL you have to die first to get them. Then test your patience to the limit with repetitive game play augmented with dull, slow & retarded combat.
Are casuals even human?

I just looked up this movie and I can definitely see it. Is it any good?

It's schlocky

>There was a new boss just recently found

What?

Not really a boss

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-21-players-discover-bloodbornes-missing-monster-three-years-after-release