Super Robot Wars is not dead

Super Robot Wars is not dead.

But will it be OG or a regular title? PS4 or Switch?

Inb4 it's a port of X-Omega

gematsu.com/2017/11/super-robot-wars-news-coming-december-11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rf2XZYzDUOU
youtube.com/watch?v=VR-Eu3TwACU
youtube.com/watch?v=hdn1ZJhI_ho
twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/927877144864178176
youtube.com/watch?v=tHuLzBhrQNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6AO_wWtjkw
nhentai.net/artist/oujano-kaze/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully OG so that it stands a chance of getting a legit English release and not a chingchong English one only. No way they're going to pay the licensing fees for a Western release of a main game.

If we're getting an SRW game on the Switch I want the roster to be UX levels of crazy.

Mainline SRW probably

OGs 2007

OGG 2007

OG2nd 2012

OGMD 2016

OGNext 2020

OG games takes longer to release

Even Moon Dwellers didn't get a legit English release. We're only getting import English releases.

My main problem with recent mainstream SRW roster is that they're pretty lame. I like their roster back when they were in PS2.

UX had an astounding lineup compared to Z3.

No Galactic Whirlwind Sasuraiger no buy.

>legit English release
SEA english release is still a "legit" one, even if the translation itself was shit, it's not like there isn't games released in the west with shit translation either.
Also, V was fine for the most part.

I'm still fucking mad z3 didnt have xabungle, king gainer and gravion. Turn A too, but at least part 2 added it back.
I liked Vs roster mostly, shame v gundam, voltes, and combattler didn't make it in tho.

I hope they use Mazinger Zero in a starring role in the next game. It's just begging to be used with darker series where the entire world is ravaged, like Getter Armageddon, Fafner and Muv Luv, and the eternal recurrence element would work well with Demonbane, Linebarrels and (once again) Muv Luv.

yay! more mobileshit!

It's either a Switch exclusive title or PS4/Switch multiplat. Either way I'm happy. MD and V we're both great so I have high hopes and there's no reason to assume they won't keep doing SEA English translations

Which SRW games feature Galient?

I'd be fine with more mobileshit if it was something similar to FEH or the G Gen game. A gacha game with actual SRW gameplay, where F2P players can make teams entirely out of grunt suits or customized grunt suits, would be fantastic.

Only BX on the 3DS.

>only 1 year since MD

What? Feels like it came out forever ago.

I'm actually bored with Shin Mazinger and OVA Getter

>Only BX on the 3DS.
Well damn. Is it in English?
Dougram?

I hope the OG characters can actually be the protags this time round it's all well and good to not let the OG have all the spotlight but it felt like there was never any reason for Souji, Chitose or the V villains. In a story wise sense Souji and Chitose had more beef with the Gamilas (Yamato villains) than the OG villain group.

No because 3ds is region locked.

Now that the switch is region free, we have a big chance of getting SEA versions for all major consoles.

Dougram isn't yet in SRW

Galient's debut is in BX, they doubled down in "this is totally made by the VOTOMS dude" too
youtube.com/watch?v=rf2XZYzDUOU

>OVA Getter
I don't mind if it's pic related.
As for Mazinger, I think it's a safe bet that they'll use Infinity for future games.

by OVA Getter I mean the one used in Z2 onwards

>Jojo

W had one of the best roster

youtube.com/watch?v=VR-Eu3TwACU

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Neat. I see from one of the recommended videos that Gorg was in BX too. Damn I wish it hadn't been a fucking 3DS game. I should really learn moon chicken scratch.
Can anyone give me a recommendation for which SRW game that is in English (official or fan) has the overall best roster of niche 70s/80s mechs? I get a kick out of that stuff. I am an srpg and mecha fan but have been very late to the party getting into this series.

I know you meant Armageddon. I was just pointing out that Shin vs Neo is also an OVA, and I'd want it to be featured in another game. Shit's the only reason I played R.

speaking of OGs, I've hated the OGs since Z2 (yeah the libra guy is pretty boring) and their mecha are lame

but man BX OG really felt great. Talking hotblooded mecha? Sign me up! Helps that he has an assistant mecha which is reminiscent of a Brave mecha.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdn1ZJhI_ho

most English games are "mainstream" in picks with very few in the 70's and 80's, though I think the very old games have English patches?

>Mazinger Zero
>Getter Armageddon
>Fafner
>Muv Luv
>Demonbane
>Linebarrels

Say no more my nig

Super Robot Wars II on the GBA has an English version; it's still not great

Alpha Gaiden and V are your best bets.

Mostly because J's the only other one that's been translated.

A Portable's translation should be done pretty soon though.

that was an OG tho

Sony saves another franchise from the mobile/handheld cancer, just like MH

Thank you sweet Jesus

No he means 2. The second game ever. The one where Cybuster first appeared. The really old one.

twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/927877144864178176

It's a Switch exclusive game and you'll like it, faggots

Ah sorry, misread that part

It was in GBA?!

They ported it over, yeah.

>It's Shadowmoon except he uses light

kek

also the SD Gundams are rad

youtube.com/watch?v=tHuLzBhrQNY

Fuck that. There's no reasons to keep shit exclusive anymore. Especially for a franchise that's dying

he was all bark and no bite due to none of his moves having barrier pierce

I want grand chariot in a console release

too bad. He's stuck in mobage

Are the robot wars games fun if I never watched gundam but like mechs?

Is SRWV or moon dwellers better?

Definitely. Gundams are a huge chunk of it due to being retarded popular, but there are tons of other serie that get a ton of love.

Series is all about using your favorite robots and watching the flashy animations

OG looks better, is harder, has better animations, bad translation

V recyles a lot of stuff from older games but the translation is solid.

I want another OG game where Haken finds a way to return to the endless frontier with his princess.

the maker of his game left Monolith Soft

Are there any games that are english translated that I can play on 3ds?

None of the 3ds games are translated

An updated D would be lovely

Anons i say OG, it would be very simple to add endless frontier to main SRW OG, they don't need the original producer for that

no I mean, he rather stick to SRW now that his game cannot be made

V's translation was mostly fine except for some wierd stuff like translating gundam otaku into gundam weeaboo.

well it had a game just this spring, of course it's not dead. Cross omega kinda gets on the nerves
>But will it be OG or a regular title? PS4 or Switch?
Impact HD
let's do this boys
with additional stages

>not being gundam weaboo

Fuck you, what about Kaguya?

>endless frontier to main SRW OG
they already added it with MD

Post that pic of their reconcilation conversation, where they both basically said "you killed my loved ones, but i am sick of fighting and i just want it to stop".

What did they mean by this?

I don't have it, here is an apology

Yes, but he is trapped in OG now, i want himnto find a way to return to the endless tits, hell that place is full of crossgates, just tied it to SRW OG incoming alpha 3 plot.

married to the blue cow dude

same thing they always mean
OG is better world, no point going back, just bring here rest of bunch

Fugg I need a PS4

V is also on Vita if that matters

>OG is better than EF
Fuck you, OG is not bad but EF is superior, it has EVERYTHING for all the tastes.

My Vita hacked, so I'm cucked ;_;

Who was killed in PxZ 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6AO_wWtjkw

OG is so much better than mainline "We wasted all the budget on licensing" SRW

PxZ is better than EF

relatively new games don't work on hacked vita?

OG has trash OST though, I physically can't stand it anymore.
Does MD have custom soundtrack at least? I'm never playing an OG game again until they stop the TRASH chiptunes or add custom soundtracks

PxZ is not a "world", is more a combination of loads of different canons and is always because some dimension fuckery is going on. PxZ cannot be compared with OG and EF as "place where to live" because it not a place, is a situation.

EF is too combination of loads of different worlds :^)

No. Nothing released past november/december last year will work.

But never last, that is the point.

Anything that requires a firmware of 3.61 or higher can't be played on a hacked Vita yet

isn't NxC and PxZ canon to EF too, and apparently SRW now?

Yes they are and by extension ALL the crossover worlds are canon to OG too. KH is baby play compared to this.

NxC happened, which led to EF, then PxZ happened which led to OG.

>That has draws several doujins of the powerpuff girls
>But no A SINGLE one of the princess
Ha, she is unpopular.

Princess in J wasn't in love with Touya, hence lack of doujins

Princess in MD is in love with Touya though

well in J she had close to no screentime, at least now she gets to share the dragon dick with another PPG

>nhentai.net/artist/oujano-kaze/

how do i into srw?

Which game is this from?

New mainline, probably PS4
Or it's gonna be a multiplat

I enjoy Voltes and Combattler more than Daitarn and Zambot and Xabungle story bits were fun and the units are great to use. My main desire is more full G Gundam.

Man, Mazinger Zero's animations were pure sex
Only BX

Is there any hope of them making a SRW using Western cartoon mechas?

Daitarn and Zambot are so overused.

I miss Grendaizer

Good luck with the clusterfuck of licensing

Please tell me i am not the only one with all Nhentai broken.

Sun attack is god tier boss opener though, top damage and inflicts armor down.

I like daitarn, but I'm fucking tired of zambot.