Best Faction in TWW2? I'm currently enjoying the Lizards quite a lot. I guess I may as well include Mortal Empires too...

Best Faction in TWW2? I'm currently enjoying the Lizards quite a lot. I guess I may as well include Mortal Empires too, of which my favourite is currently Orcs.

Is this loss?

are you stupid?

>Northwestern continent vaguely resembles North America
>Southwestern continent vaguely resembles South America
>Southeastern continent vaguely resembles Africa

>Northeastern continent resembles a donut

hmmm

Hey man no need to get rude, just wanted to know if it was loss that's all...

The true and only Master Race

Europe is to the right off screen. The donut is Atlantis pre-sinking

DRUCHII!

SKAVEN
NO-FURS OUT

Best faction hasn't joined the party yet.

Just bought warhammer 1 on sale, love the uni just what can I expect crom.the first game.?? What is essential dlc or just get the second and do grand campaign .??

I wonder fucking why.

download all the Free stuff from the store page, DLC that's worth having are.

Wood Elves, Norsca, King and the Warlord.

Beastmen and G&G are only any good if you personally want something from it and Chaos was meant to be just AI with full stacks spawned so a bunch of it's mechanics just suck.

I have trouble getting my Empire that big. I just need to learn to work towards and plan for confederacies, I spend too much time trying to conquer.

Honestly I think the opposite is better. Trying to confederate all the imperial factions takes a long ass time as opposed to just conquering through most of them. Geek the vampire cunts then take everything that isn't immediately set up to join up. Marienburg especially.

Mortal Empires is a joke and the promised "combined map" came with most of the new world cut out. Fuck the lying bitches over at CA.

Dunno, I am having a blast after they fixed the fucking Chaos invasions, holy fuck.

How do I get good as Woodelf? Just got the DLC and their economic game kinda sucks ass.

thank you mommy

Cant wait for Tomb Kings to come out, its gonna make the Kroq Gar campaign so much more fun

Mortal empires is pretty fun, I do kinda wish they'd not cut the map down as much, but I can see why they did it.

I also didn't play it before the Chaos invasion fix - what exactly was the problem? Chaos invasions triggering too early or something?

what an absolutely retarded map design

Unless you stomped all Chaos Armies out in the same turn they would spawn a new one for each you killed. They have four? You kill two and hey get two new stacks next turn.

It still is fun but around half of the new world got cut out. For the Wood Elves I go straight for the Southern and Northern Gray mountains to get that bloody amber. Then I either ally with the Bret factions and Empire for more amber or I confederate the other Wood Elves.

Why did they cut out so much of the new world?

I just need to play more. My longest game is at turn 89 as Karl Franz and I just finally started taking apart the vampires. I started a war with Bretonnia after they recolonized Eilhart after Norsca razed it, I've spent too long screwing with that and my war with the Counts is now a secondary front.

>Chaos spawns
>Three groups of seven full armies
>All focus on you
>Respawn every five rounds or so unless every chaos army including Arcuckeon's merry band are dead simultaneously
>Pray that the Empire/Vampires can deal with them alone if you're based on any continent other than the old
>They never can