Last WOW thread reached the post limit

>Last WOW thread reached the post limit.

So, what races would be a better choice for BfA?
Or are you actually ok with the sub races we will get?

They said they will add more races so i'm hoping for the Naga (after we defeat Azshara on patch 8.2) and Ogres somehow

Anything but elves. I'm so tired of elves.

Wait, is this a thing? isn't Jaina like 20 years older than him?

literally a reskin

how embarrassing

A PIRATE I WAS MEANT TO BE

scream for me tel aviv

>Jaina will never give you the fug in exchange for genociding the Horde

Fat humans hopefully and maybe some other recolors.
It's fucking retarded though, we're not unlocking Lightforged Draenei who had all the reason to fight the Legion in this expansion, but we get them in BfA where they have no reason to help reclaim Lordaeron, so they're a dope race with no place in this expansion. Same with Nightborne, and with every other potential race except for modifications of the 3 core races of each faction.

>wanting a used-goods roastie who burned coal with orcs

Is her reason for fighting the horde again just the fact that she was denied orc cock?

Anduin deserves a better girlfriend

A loser like Jaina is probably still a virgin. I bet she was waiting for Arthas to return and give her kids and make her feel complete. Now she has nothing and even her backup, Thrall, has a wife and kids now. Tick tock, tick tock.

I'm kinda hoping for orcs that aren't hunchbacks in addition to the trolls we get.
Also Broken Draenei would be cool

>orcs that aren't hunchbacks
Wasn't that pretty much confirmed?

I don't really follow the announcments, all I know about are trolls, draenei, nighborne, tauren and the dwarfs

She's fucking Kalecgos, and has been for a while, so she's got that magic dragon cock.

Anduin outright calls her Aunt Jaina in some of the books and stuff. He likes them draenei women though.

Horde:
Zandalari Trolls
Maghar Orcs
Taunka

Alliance:
Dark Iron Dwarves
Broken
Mechanognomes

her hands are alarming.

krokul draenei

Naga after you defeat Azshara

>bestiality

Truly depraved.

I know, I think they're supposed to be gloves and whoever colored it screwed up. Except she doesn't wear gloves in anything else, so it just looks bad.