What's their endgame?

What's their endgame?

money

bans

get fucked by disney

complete global saturation.

To own and then cull ALL great developers.

Blizzard is no where near as shit as EA. Not even in the same state.

fpbp

literally /thread

Yes they are, sweetie

>EA
>Redwood City, CA
>Blizzard
>Irvine, CA
Oh you mean state of companies?
Still wrong, honey

Blizzard wants to polish casual turds to pure gold, EA is trying to become the ideal carricature of le happy merchant

Thread should've stopped here.

Lootboxes in OW are purely cosmetic. A better example would have been Hearthstone.

>making sub par games with incredibly grindy cosmetic unlock systems for the sole point of selling loot boxes
>have holidays in game where you can only get unlocks for 2 weeks
>triple the cost of holiday specific items to encourage loot box buying
>selling mounts and pets in WoW, which would have normally been some sort of unlock for doing content
>etc
You're right, they're worse.

The prize is cosmetic. The addiction trigger is not.
Hearthstone uses the same one.

>You're right, they're worse.
Underage detected. Or could you tell me the last time Blizzard absorbed a dozen great studios and destroyed them?

So then Blizzard is worse than Hitler because people have killed themselves with their addiction to WoW. EA are saints in comparison.

The only reason people haven't died by EA game is because they're all shit

>tfw Valve is the one thing standing between EA and an almost complete monopoly on everything vidya.

So EA knows how to keep people from killing themselves from playing their games. So they're more humane than Blizzard.

They both know how to milk a wallet and ruin the industry just the same. No one cares about the other shit. Go virtue signal for NEETs on Sup Forums

Valve is a non factor because they don't develop shit anymore. They're just a digital store at this point with some projects on the side.

>Money is more important than human lives

Money money money moooney... MAAAHney!

This, Valve hasn't done shit in the last decade because of their cash cow: Steam.

welcome to EA

To the chosen race, yes.

I wish sweetie posters would get aids

EA's motivations are beyond my understanding I suspect they are actually controlled by a Lovecraftian entity. Blizzard's writers and game designers are actively trying to tank WoW because they are sick of working on it.

Crashing the video-game industry.....with no sirvivors

If you care for VIRTUAL FUCKING CLOTHING you are too retarded to have a valuable opinion in the first place.

The damages done by blizzard to gaming are far greater reaching and far more damaging that the removal of a few no name studios who made a one hit wonder.

>implying it matters if you don't care
Its how is starts you mong

>retards too stupid to live die because of their gaming habits
>this is somehow the responsibility of anyone but the dead retard

>underage mongs actually believe this

>he's ok with buying incomplete games
Yeah but that's ok cause they're just cosmetics lol

The game is complete to me because VIRTUAL FUCKING CLOTHING have zero value to me because my IQ is above 50.

> What's their end game
Steins;Gate's depiction of the future pretty much.

>because my IQ is above 50
Yet you can't even comprehend the basis of my argument. Also,just because the game is complete to you, doesn't make it actually complete.

Missing the point. If not for Steam then Origin becomes the main digital store and I don't want to live in a world where EA has that kind of control/power as they will ABSOLUTELY abuse it.

This, blizzard is actually the good guys and gals, but they try to be too polite towards unskilled gamers

Slavery of the goyim

but tor was good

Your argument is shit. Cosmetics don't affect the GAMEPLAY which is the most important factor of a GAME. Even if you're stupid enough to give a shit about cosmetics in OW you can still get them by playing the fucking game, so it is complete. Or should every single thing in a game be unlocked from the very start, destroying any sense of progression?

>wooow I had to play the game before I reached max level this game is incomplete

>Implying they aren't already

>Even if you're stupid enough to give a shit about cosmetics in OW you can still get them by playing the fucking game
Yes, with a system that is artificially extended so they can sell you shit. You really don't understand this at all and you are getting all worked up because of it.

>Yes, with a system that is artificially extended so they can sell you shit

Or you can just not be a fucking retard and not care about VIRTUAL FUCKING CLOTHING in the first place?

Fuck off drone.

>Haha it's only cosmetics xD

Exactly the argument that's landed us in this heap of fucking shit.

>its just cosmetic dlc user
>there nothing that could go wrong with that

I don't care about it
It doesn't matter if I care about it
It doesn't matter if you care about it
Other people do care about it
And they pay for it
And Blizzard designs their games around it
You are an idiot and cannot comprehend that.

I think that was a lightbulb moment for companies across the industry.

"These fucking retards will throw millions at a suit of armor for a virtual horse!"

And here we are.