https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y897tozJeg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-5gPZaXB4g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpx5TW1A68I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMuxpHCEYcI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK7SeYf8zxs
William Wood
William Wood

kojima with blank cheque
Vaporware status was confirmed long ago.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

but at least kojima got to eat dinner with some of his favorite actors

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

I don't think Kojima even knows what Death Stranding is about

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

why was sony stupid enough to write kojima a blank check?
revealed at e3 2016
not even mentioned e3 2017
????

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Holy shit this is vaporware. That is like blindly giving a man loads of money who turns out to be a evil mad scientist using the funds to created a weapon to conquer the world with. Is Kojima actually a Patriot?]

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

What is Del Toro role in the game?

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

post the whole article you headline reading brainlet.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Del Toro isn't involved with the game though.

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

He doesn't have one. His likeness is just being used for a character voiced and mocapped by someone else.

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

Kojima is the Midas of video games. Just look every single game he made since MGS and it sold millions and millions of copies. It doesn't matter if it is shit or not.

James Fisher
James Fisher

He’ll probably be in it for a few minutes and then be killed off because Kojima is a “master storyteller” and he “likes to keep his fans guessing”

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Why is Kojima retweeting Silent Hills related material? If he was done with it and probably depressed after the cancellation, wouldn't he just let it go?

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Hold on, I’ll ask him

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T SHAPE OF WATER PLAYING IN MY TOWN YET YOU FAT MEXICAN RAIN-LOVING FUCK

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

reading
letting someone control what's going on in your mind for hours at a time.

Am I speaking to GW right now?

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Nice clickbait title fagit

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Not like MGS made too much sense either especially if you just show it to someone in text form, same with P.T.
Does Sup Forums just want another generic shit game? A mindfuck is nice once in a while as long as the rest of the actual game is good

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

In your analogy the evil mad scientist actually creates something, Kojima looks to be only playing around.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

Cant wait for sony to realize that kojima is conman 2.0 just like konami learned the hard way

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Because Death Stranding is Silent Hills.

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

the actual game is good
kojima
pick one

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

yfw you realise kojima is a complete hack and the only reason anybody likes him is because they're blinded by their nostalgia for the first MGS game

James Rivera
James Rivera

ZoE sold like shit

Brayden King
Brayden King

Seek help. Your sleep schedule cannot be normal to be awake at any hour a Kojima thread is posted. There are very mild alternatives to medications that can help you.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

kill yourself

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

Taking more than one year to develop a presentable game is fraud
Are you retarded?

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Kojima is the new inafune

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Caramel, IF by some chance nothing related to Silent Hill or MGS happens at TGA, will you kill yourself?

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Its funny seeing Sup Forums still wanting to dickride him

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

I'm waiting to see what they show at the game awards before I say it is vaporware.
If it is another CG trailer then I have no hope whatsoever.

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Hey caramel! I’m giving you attention!

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

No he's Rick

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

He always was an Inafune.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

The game started development this year, faggot. Kojima's a faggot too for announcing it long before he actually started development.

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

Someone isnt allowed to tell anyone about a thing thats not out yet.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

How is this videogames? They've only shown cg? Nothing points to it being a game. They're even using actors for this. No gameplay no hype.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

So what exactly are they going to announce at VGA?
Silent Hills/Death Stranding or MGS5?

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

japanese dude can't into english
HIDEO AND KOJIMA'S NEW GAME REQUIRES A PHD IN PHILOSOPHY TO GRASP

is this gonna be a new "dark souls of" type thing?
Where people years from now will be calling anything that is even slightly vague "the death stranding of x"

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

nothing points to it being a game
Retard

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

i don't like the content of this thread so its not video games

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

yeah man if only people would get over the fact that MGS, MGS2, MGS3, Peace Walker, and MGSV: Ground Zeroes are good games, they'd see what a hack he is

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

Ground Zeroes is good
somehow TPP isn't
Retard

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

In terms of what kojima originaly saw the whole metal gear concept as a game, I would say ground zeroes is nearly perfect.

TPP is huge, rambling, corporate mess

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

It's silent hills

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

GZ may be basically just a demo, but its a finished demo

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

*undoes bra*
You mean these hills?

David Wright
David Wright

Oh, another ignorant faggot. TPP is finished too.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

is Death Stranding the Dark Souls of basic comprehension?

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

But MGS4 is mechanically a good game. In fact mechanically MGS4 is probably the best Metal Gear game period. The problem is with its narrative being batshit insane and cutscenes being too long.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

This. TPP would be better if it were semi open world, as in just like GZ but with different bases.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

Mechanically it still feels unresponsive and like a PS2 game.

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

This. Giving him free reign right after MGSV is just insane, they should have known better.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

When I feel like playing mgs5 I boot up ground zeroes instead of phantom pain. It's quicker and I get right to the gameplay

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

You are all fucking idiots that give that soyboy attention. Do you think he'll keep posting if you stop giving him his (You)?

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

He’s been derailing nearly every thread even remotely related to mgs/kojima for nearly a year straight. He’s never going to stop

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Implying

Kojima does this all the time. See Shinkawa's account of Vamp's development.

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

This is just a more mysterious way to say "I'm really not allowed to talk about it" in an attempt to drum up interest. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

Sorry man i liked the gameplay in MGS 2, 3, V and ZOE
But yeah i guess we only have 100 Kojima threads everyday because everyone totally ahtes his games

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

The games are good if you completely disengage your brain and overlook all of the garbage that Kojima left in, because he is a hack. They're technically impressive and interesting games, but there's almost no cohesion or consistency to be found throughout the entire series.

The story is a complete mess that only got worse and more convoluted with each entry. The gameplay is solid, but there's nowhere near enough of it. The pacing is fucked in all of the games, you'll sneak for 2 minutes, watch a 15 minute cutscene, fight a boss for 5 minutes, sneak for 2 more minutes etc. You never get into a flow with these games, even if you've played them multiple times.

If you look past all the neat gimmicks and ridiculous characters that make the games interesting, they really are not well put together at all.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Watch everyone's predictions be wrong and this whole ruse was a ruse within itself

Ethan King
Ethan King

Just like MGS was vaporware?
dude genome soldiers muh brothers

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

how is this a bad sign,I doubt most of metal gear voice actors knew what those games were about either.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

the game play is solid
Metal gear... solid?

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Really hyped for Silent Metal Gear Solid Death Stranding Hills

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Metal Gear Survive - Metal Gear will SURVIVE hmm really makes you think

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

CARAMEL DO YOU EVEN SLEEP?

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

Kojima was always a hack writer. Fukushima was the true brains behind MGS1-3

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

Proven by Ghost Babel being a better game than MGS4

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Rused

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

This strange japanese dude just gave me a lot of money to hang out with him

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Still want a ghost babel 2 to conpleted the story on the switch.

Seriously, the story was good and not all over the place, simple but effective.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

holy fuck it’s happening

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Not him, but Death Stranding isn't video games until they show shit remotely related to video games, and not edgy 2deep4u movie trailers. Kojima is a hack that would never make it as a film director and thus uses the game industry as a vessel for shitting out his crappy anime plot writing skills in the form of endless cutscenes.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

I want it too, but Fukushima has fallen too deep into oblivion, all the way to the level of Yeti and Loch Ness monster, for that to have any chances.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

make like 20 games
one ends up unfinished
WOW KOJIMA ALWAYS TAKES A FUCKLOAD AND ALWAYS GOES OVERBUDGET

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

~~36h before VGA~~

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

this Youtube-tier post
Woah, is user actually a redditor?

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

Seriously, what happened to him? did he get killed by Kojimbo ?

Also, i think it's now the guy who made portable ops who control the series...it can still be good since PO have a really good story.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

It's not funny anymore now that you've already been BTFO. It's obvious you're just pushing this now to make a legacy and have people remenber you by pisting screencaps.

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

How was he btfo?

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

Some people claim they've seen him doing some barely relevant stuff, can't remember for what. Google is just as confused.

PO guy
Really? Did he express interest to do more? Konami is interested in more games, given that Survive is coming out, they just need someone to pitch a good idea.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

why was sony stupid enough to write kojima a blank check?

Every Kojima game is a fucking masterpiece, every game is ahead of its time. The level of detail and polishment is incredible. Every game he makes sells millions. Sony actually told him he could do whatever he wanted, they wont force any shit into the game giving Kojima creative freedom. Thats like the best thing that can happen to the players, are you stupid? Sony is literally /ourguy/ in this situation here.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

It's going to be a "cinematic experience" and this is not a joke.

Del Toro is a movie director so i don't know how much he know about the process of making a vidya, it makes sense he doesn't understand anything, not to mention Kojima probably talks to him in the most broken english possible.

William Reed
William Reed

Death Stranding already came out. It's called MGSV.

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

forgot to add, sony is going to have its money back in like the first two days of launch.

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Actually, even though MGS always made back its money, it was never the most efficient in terms of opportunity costs and potential profits from MGS3 onwards. This might have been because despite /v/'s blooming appreciation for MGS2 it probably burned a lot of bridges with normie consumers who just wanted a Die Hard II from MGS2 and each MGS entry became increasingly indulgent in terms of creative content and costs. This culminated over time into the absurd 12 hour movie that was MGS4 and the bloated mess that is MGS5 and ever since Kojima has been getting more out of control. Odds are high that Kojima's previous content was so good because he had a strong team of talent surrounding and other figures to realize his ideas and sometimes even keep him in check.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Sony actually told him he could do whatever he wanted, they wont force any shit into the game giving Kojima creative freedom. Thats like the best thing that can happen to the players, are you stupid?
you are literally retarded

John Ross
John Ross

Kojima had better just make Silent Hills, and call it Death Stranding. I want that, not this student film with a budget that we’ve been shown so far.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Search his trip in the archive. He wouldn’t shut up with same shit before e3 where all of his predictions were proelven to be bullshit

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Literally going to be Kojima's Mighty No. 9. It's clear as day.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Fucking Based caramel

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

Cant fucking wait for tomorrow

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

He's an actor in the game and Kojima is known for being Lynchian in the way he works with his actors.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

pretentious faggot
making a good game ever

i can't wait

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Well then at least we'll get some some entertainment out of it after all.

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

I wouldn't sully a great director like Lynch with a comparison to Kojima.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

The absolute state of Kojima drones
How does he keep getting away with having such rabid fangays when he hasn't released a decent game since MGS3?

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

If you don't think PW and V are at least decent I don't think you enjoy games anymore, user.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

Fucking this. He'll scam all the retards that get hyped by CGI movie trailers out of their pre-order money and it'll be blunder of the year, possibly the decade, competing only with Scam Citizen.

This guy is basically the Japanese equivalent of Gabe Newell: A bunch of undeserved fandom and praise when he delivers fuck all.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

You also wouldn't sully a conversation about direction with your opinions when you have no idea what you're talking about.

David Lynch only told his actors as much as they needed to know to give him a performance. Kojima does the same.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

No, the problem is that I enjoy games, not stupid cutscenes and repetitive missions as busy work between more cutscenes. I could dedicate and entire thread to the mountain of problems with MGSV, but at this point I'd be smashing a dead horse into atoms. It's pretty widely accepted to be a shit, incomplete game.

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

PW and V are grindfests and I don't care for them because I enjoy games. Kojima certainly has no ownership of the universal standard of video games.

Julian James
Julian James

Im pretty sure we saw a lot of gameplay from MGSV at each event, retard. It was always a cinematic trailer + 25 minute gameplay video.

You saw two cutscene trailers last year because the game didn't enter full development until January.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Ctrl + F 'source' and 'sauce'
No results

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

it's pretty widely considered
No, it's only considered that in your head and in the Sup Forums MGS fanbase hivemind. The rest of the world liked the game, even if it's not the best thing ever.
I never grinded once while playing them. You say you enjoy playing games, yet you seem to like the earlier ones more despite them being less games and more films?

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

I'm not him but you truly are a faggot if you compare Kojima to actual film directors. Kojima is a total hack who ruins video games because he desperately WANTS to be a director but wouldn't last past the first film bombing after he only got the budget approved because of name recognition.

He's a no-talent story teller that takes anime-tier characters and plots and tries his damndest to 'ground' them and make them somehow relateable in a 'strange real' environment because he's a westaboo. If he pulled his bullshit in an actual film that people paid to see in a theater, he'd be the laughing stock of the decade.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

I will give him credit if he fixes Silent Hill

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Is Kojima just a more successful Keiji Inafune?

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

We saw two cutscene trailers because there is no fucking game. There never will be a game. It's a scam, you dumb shill. Kojima just wants to be a film director but knows he can't, so he will make some walking simulator where you just move from cutscene to cutscene.

Bonus points if he makes it open world like MGSV so he can insert grinding to try and fluff up the space between cutscenes by a few extra minutes through repetitive, soulless, boring as fuck missions and fetching.

Ryan James
Ryan James

>>399147841
Murata is a fucking idiot. The games took a nosedive when it comes to writing when he joined. Look at MGS4. He co directed it.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

Death Stranding crashes and burns Kojima's career.
Konami pisses on the grave of said career by making Metal Gear Solid 6, Fukushima and Murata are back on board.
Even Silent Hill gets brought back for one last round.
Reaction?

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

As someone who has fun when they play video games, and doesn't play them to fulfill a self-medication schema, I can say that MGSV was a very solid game. A terrible narrative past the prologue with no direction whatsoever, and not much in the way of hand-holding mission and set-piece variety, but an incredible vehicle for player input. Breath of the Wild was undoubtably a better release, but a lot of the fun I had in it was the same type of free-flowing fun I had in MGSV, and my experiences in V were much more thrilling.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

It's about the player transitioning (like Reedus) from a sapien to a Ludens (demi-God).

Mads/Del Toro don't get it because it's a shared unlock (simular to the nukes in MGSV and kinda the ending to PT), and it's not a traditional story. Who cares, will be great.
YOOONNNNG YEAAAAA HEEEEUUUUURRRRRR
Yeah, you're likely a YongYea fan.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

there is no game
del Toro was just showed gameplay
Ok, faggot.

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

MGS needs to fucking die already. And Silent Hill. It'd be funny as a meme against Kojima, but that's really it. Endless sequels and nostalgia baiting are cancer.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

He also says Shape of Water isn't an Abe Sapien movie, so why believe him about anything?

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

MGS1-3 were games with a lot of cutscenes that didn't hamper interactivity and player agency. They ultimately left me wanting more while V made me say enough is enough.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

For now, if Death Stranding is actually more than it promises. Kojima has a lot more face to lose if this game turns into a blunder. Sony is giving him a fuck-ton of money for this.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Can't MGS just fucking die already? Some things are meant to end already. Silent Hill had a good run too.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

they left me wanting more
Of course they did. You only got to actually play the game for 4-5 hours. The rest were spent watching fucking cutscenes and codecs.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Alright then, show us the game, user.

Cameron King
Cameron King

Are you genuinely retarded?

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

Can't MGS just fucking die already? Some things are meant to end already.
B-But muh Chapter 3: Peace!

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

MGS, MGS2, and MGS3 are complete and capably realized visions. That is an objective fact, regardless of their content.

You're an adolescently minded person with very childish ideas and biases. You seem like the type of person who'd put someone like Tarkovsky on a pedestal while deriding the Tarantinos, all the while respecting and admiring people like Coppola and Scorsese.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

But what was there was better put together than the infinite hypothetical hours MGSV offers. Infinite space doesn't make for infinite content improvement.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

That's what I thought, moron. No fucking gameplay. Just shilling, shilling, and more shilling. Death Stranding is yet another Kojima ruse cruise trying to sell off of movie hype. Fuck off with your not-video-games. No one cares about your codecs and cutscenes full of B-rated anime plot.

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

You also speak in memes, which makes you sound irrelevant to most people. You should probably stop doing that.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

Not that user, but you sound like a buttblasted underage. Where did mr Kojima touch you?

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Man, if Kojima shits the bed on this one, Sup Forums is going to fall apart.

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

I don't think so, especially with MGS and MGS2.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

What a fucking retard.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Not all of Sup Forums are members of the cult of personality of Kojima. Some of us will be having a laugh.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Del Toro is far more of a hack than Kojima

He's sort of like Ridley Scott: able to produce some memorable visuals, but is otherwise a simpleton

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

If the ruse is real, Sup Forums will go nuclear

John Bell
John Bell

So he's what you could've been if you'd applied yourself instead of wasting your youth pretending to do work in a vacuum.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Oh its real son

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

You're an adolescently minded person with very childish ideas and biases.

Okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y897tozJeg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-5gPZaXB4g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpx5TW1A68I

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

V sucked. Death Stranding could be the same.

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Being this butthurt about your movie ''''game'''' developer
Don't forget to pre-order the season pass as well!

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

kojima is a god and all his games are 10/10
cant wait for death stranding
this guy is a creative genius always making new games just because you would want him to rehash your favorite game doesnt make him a fraud

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

From laughter, maybe. The complete and utter meltdown of the kojima cultists would be a sight to behold, potentially eclipsed only by when Star Citizen finally 'releases'.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

I'm not, but you're a fucking retard.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

This game is Kojima's only and ultimate gateway to even KNOCK on Hollywood's door.
If this game fails, not only will his dreams become asunder, he will also be known as a hack and become a laughingstock.
He'll be catapulted to the Inafune corner.
Honestly, knowing this, I hope the game succeeds because I can't imagine the state of Kojima if this game become a blunder.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

Kept you waiting, huh?

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Then why was MGSV such an eh fanboy unfinished mess?

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

unfinished
This meme again.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

why people call v unfinished?
you know that all games have some content the devs couldnt put in for various reasons right?

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

I think adopting Kojima was a good PR stunt in and of itself, it shows that in the controversy around Konami Sony is still #4theplayers(TM)
Just think about it, it is really similar to what they did in regards to the reveal of the Xbox One. That strategy just works.

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

user, just show him the gameplay he asked for.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

if you dont think it was unfinished, you should get your fucking soyboy brainlet head checked

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

You're not fooling anyone, retarded faggot.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Lmfao at your life. Sorry to break it to you but TPP is hot garbage user.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Even if Death Stranding is a steaming pile of shit, faggots will still buy in droves and call it good because it's got Kojima's name on it.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

mgs2 ends with liquid running away with ray

10/10 game wow

mgs v ends with liquid running away with sealanthropus

unfinished piece of shit reeeee

why?

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Some fat mexican can't understand the abstractness of Kojima's genius
This is a bad thing
Kojima's new game is obviously just too deep and complex for Del Taco to understand.

David Lopez
David Lopez

Nice, the latest /pol/ memes.
It wasn't unfinished, and I explained why countless times. What we got was what we were always going to get in the base game.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

Calling me names,nice argument son

John Smith
John Smith

Nostalgia

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

Braindead fanboi. If the rehashed missions didn't drum it in then check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMuxpHCEYcI

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

And even if Death Stranding is a fucking masterpiece, Sup Forums will still call it trash because it's got Kojima's name on it.

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

He literally wasn't told about the plot. They had dinner and Kojima convinced him to mocap his whole body so he'd be in the game. That's it.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Pseudo-intellectual elitism > appreciating hard, quality work

Nier is a great game in your eyes, isn't it?

Being that you've presented no opinions of your own besides stating the moronically obvious and are using reaction images as a social crutch, you're not trying to have a conversation. You're a mad guy who equates intelligence with nihilism and feel smart by saying water's wet.

Kojima got his games made. They feature quality work in every department and tell functioning stories. The man himself uses filmmaking techniques in his direction, so comparing him to filmmakers is fine regardless of what you believe his intrinsic goals to be.

On an unrelated note, film as a medium is very small and young. Only an idiot would hold it and the related individuals on a high enough pedestal to restrict comparison.

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

You can't show me because there's nothing to show, now fuck off shill, no one cares about your Heavy Rain 2.0

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

Why is Kojima's twitter always
look at my hollywood friends haha :)

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

MGS2
Liquid/Ocelot is a prominent character featured across the game who is shown to be repeatedly pulling the strings in the background to manipulate not only the characters but the plot itself to achieve his goals. When he finally does snatch RAY away, Solid Snake gives chase immediately.

MGSV
Liquid is a small child who sits at the base and does nothing with a bunch of liberated child soldiers who also do nothing until they suddenly and inexplicably steal the gigantic mech unit out from under the noses of the main characters who don't seem to care and don't do anything about it

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

It would literally be the end of his career in both the gaming industry, and whatever potential one he'd have in the movie industry. He'd pretty much have to just retire.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

one game was the latest in the story when it came out, fighting liquid in a ray was actually part of a later game in the story
the other gave liquid a metal gear, a child soldier army, and a suddenly OP psycho mantis as a child without the possibility of either being addressed in any way in the future.

Yeah, can't see what the issue could possibly be.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

bonus missions that can be entirely skipped
Nice, you sure showed me.
Kingdom of the Flies labeled as Chapter 3 when it's actually a pre-Mission 43 Chapter 2 story moment
Kek. You're fucking braindead. don't care and don't do anything about it
That's because of fucking Kingdom of the Flies. It chronologically takes place before the second outbreak. It's why it's never mentioned again.

Leo Green
Leo Green

needing unfinished cut content to finish the story

Yeah m8 that's why MGSV is garbage

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

That later game didn't exist in 2001. 2 was envisioned as the literal ending of the series back then, underage.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

Functioning stories
Now I know that I'm objectively being strung along. You get points for effort, at least.

MUH

NANOMACHINES

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

More like shovelware am I right

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Desperation to join an industry he has zero chance of success in.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

MGS 1, 2, and 3 are still what I'm talking about you BPD contrarian cunt.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

It's not cut content. Kingdom of the Flies (the video you posted) was being developed as a separate thing from TPP, like Ground Zeroes. It featured an entirely new area. It was never meant to be part of TPP.

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

How much are they paying you to shill? What do you think about MGS: Survive?

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

doesn't understand how placing a loose end in the last part of a narrative is fundamentally different than placing one in content that appears in the middle of the canon.
calls other people underage

???

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

Wow... seems like you've conjured up fanfic in your dimwitted brain to explain the narrative train-wreck that is the plot of MGSV. Kind of admire it desu.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

Is Kojima a hack?

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

You don't think that this is all part of the plan? The taboo he's talking about isn't the content of MGSV, it's the whole nature of hype, franchise fatigue and how video games do business

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

so this thread debunked everything
kojima haters are underaged kids trying to fit in or nostagia blinded fanboys trying to force their opinions on people

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

blank cheque

Even Sony is not that fucking dumb... I hope.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

I have bad news for you. Ground Zeroes was also cut content.

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

You're the retard

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

polishment

No one else seemed to notice but I did

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Functioning story
I mean, if you do enough naked cartwheels to drain the blood from your head so you're not paying attention anymore.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

The only thing debunked so far is the notion that Kojima is anything other than a beta orbiter to western actors and film makers using shill tactics to try and get people to pre-order a B-rated movie packaged as a game.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

being so assmad you have to use greentext and attach le funny picture

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Kojima? More like CONjima.

This guys game output is tiny and scrolling down his Twitter will show you why.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

I can't comprehend living with tunnel vision this strong.

Kojima is historically locked as a pioneer of the industry. MGS1 alone was enough to make him a figure of admiration within and without the industry, so with his continued efforts towards releasing the most polished gameplay tech in the industry - outside of Nintendo and Rockstar, of course - he's a golden boy for good.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

its another "Capcom and Inafune" episode

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

I actually agree. even if it were finished it'd be a terrible game

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

go suck each other off, soyboys

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Sort of.
No, parts of what I said were confirmed by the devs. If you want, I can explain the situation in detail.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Alright, you're a willful moron. Hopefully you get your shit together before you kill yourself in your late 20s/early 30s.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Neither does Kojima, so what

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

It's called marketing. They need the hype to stay alive and people talk about the game. And Sup Forums falls for it.

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

This guy explains it well. Watch the whole video before you turn it off out of sheer anger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK7SeYf8zxs

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

No because that's not an ending. Give me two minutes.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

the people involved have no idea what the fuck the game is
but Sup Forums is still convinced it will be a master piece
Of course.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

one unds up unfinished
Not even his fault either Konami fucked him

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

How homoerotic is Death Stranding gonna be now that Kojima is his own boss?

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

as much as your post

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

kekked

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page