Jesus Christ

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Jesus Christ

All urls found in this thread:
https://careers.bungie.com/en-us/careers/game-design/938163/senior-progression-designer---live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq2E3d06518
https://kotaku.com/destiny-2-gets-its-first-major-balance-patch-1821016903
Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

Burn it all down.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

HAHAHAHAHAHA SONYROACHES BTFO

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

All they had to do was port destiny 1 to PC.
None of this 2 bullshit.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

still no matchmaking, lfr or general chat

it's like Bungie hates money. I'll buy your dlc if you add it.

James Taylor
James Taylor

It's all over.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

It's really fucking amazing. I played through all of Destiny 1 and the game NEVER had this much of a backlash even after the non-destiny fans abandoned it. Even when most of Sup Forums would say "people still place this game?" you could still find plenty of people playing it or discussing it because to them it was fun.

Now with D2? The destiny reddit is basically a negative posts 24/7. Major streamers who made their name off Destiny have just given up on the game right after a new DLC just came out. People are either pissed off about the game or not playing it all.

Don't know how Bungie comes back from this desu

William Peterson
William Peterson

Why 1.8? Is it really that bad or is lack of content?

William Cooper
William Cooper

Curse of Osiris
What's with all this Egypt reference. First, it was Asscreed: We Wuz Kangz, now this. Are they secretly trying to say "fuck you" to niggers by making games that makes the whole We Wuz Kangz shit ridiculous and therefore make the audience dismiss it for its ridiculousness? Are they trying to co-opt KEK?

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Both. Lack of content and they actually made the game somehow worse with this DLC
Players who didn't buy CoO are locked out of the Prestige versions of the Raid and Nightfall
They added a bunch of exotic ornaments and ghost shells into the game, you can only get them through eververse engrams
New trace rifle is so broken it makes PvP literally unplayable if you don't have it
That's not even going into any of the lazy ass aspects of It, and there is a lot

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

The first game always had some semblance of substance to it. This dlc 1) lacks any content 2) doesn't fix anything and 3) removes content if you don't have the dlc
People are also getting fed up with publishers shit all around the vidyasphere not just destiny, battlefront, and cod

The Egyptian theme around Osiris started back in 2015

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

The game overall got huge backlash after the hardcores realized the endgame is non-existent. A week or two ago they had an XP fiasco (stealth nerfing it) and had to cancel a livestream and instead post a blog about the state of the game. Fast-forward to now, they release a $20 DLC that is disappointing on many levels with a major one being it locks out existing achievements/trophies if you didn't purchase the content.

Its just a shitshow all around

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

Destiny is a piece of shit franchise. Should have been aborted when it was first initially introduced to the public.

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

Seconds chances only gets you so far.

Everyone is wiser from destiny 1. Not to mention the volatile state Triple A has been put under like a microscope to a fungus thanks to idiots at Warner bros who use dead people to sell DLC and of course, the biggest fish that is EA who thought they could run a Star Wars shooter like it’s FIFA.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Ahah what went wrong?

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Why are people so mad over a free update?

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

NOOOOOOOOOO

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Free

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

played d1 since launch, and i'm waiting bungo to give us the "age of triumph" in d2.

that subreddit is cancer, you can't open it in the first year and a half after d2's launch.

i'm also waiting bungo for giving everyone the "you don't like this don't play it duuuuuuhhhhhhhhh" redpill

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

lol

Liam James
Liam James

(You)

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

free
paid dlc that has fuck all content and also locks previously available shit to only people who buy dlc and also piss off trophy hunterfags by locking the platinum behind the dlc.

Bungie is legit run by retards

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

Hello Bungie-chan. Or is this Activision-sama begging us to make sure Bungie can feed their families

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

inb4 "four hours content ain't free?"

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

They locked out base game players from some end game content after dlc release

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

DLC that removes content
jesus fucking christ what the fuck are they doing?

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

yfw Borderlands was always better

Ryan White
Ryan White

Bungie has lost any sort of competent lead devs and the current ones are nuwave devs that have no souls or direction so they take their cues from Activision Blizzard

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

just play an actual loot game like poe you fucks
new update tomorrow

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

Oh geez, Is it really that bad?
I've installed it but haven't touched it yet since I started getting really into FFXIV.
Maybe I'll play some more tonight,

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

game is named Destiny 2
the trailer made it look like Destiny 1.5
it's actually Destiny 0.5
Wtf happend bungie?!

Colton King
Colton King

https://careers.bungie.com/en-us/careers/game-design/938163/senior-progression-designer---live
Reminder that if you're still playing to abandon it now and try to get a refund. They're only going to make the eververse shit much more prominent

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

tfw no prometheus lens
I just want to relive vex mythoclast pre-nerf

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

Where’s that shit eater that speaks for bungie and treats the community like they’re spoiled children who don’t know their place. What stupid defence does he have for gating platinum trophies behind DLC.

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

Nearly all the new armor is behind Eververse
Osiris, Vance ruined
Ghost worst then ever
Mecury is smaller than everything before it
1 (ONE) hidden sector
All the new guns suck, except a reskined gun wound up bugged somehow and OP in PvP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq2E3d06518
They probably made this in a month. How did this take so many steps back?

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Bungie has had a sad fall from grace. Destiny was supposed to be the second coming of Christ and it has turned into a steaming pile of greedy shit.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Is Bungie bought by Activision?

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

twitter niggers invented ancient egypt
Lay off the meme vapors.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Should give this series to Ubisoft so they can brand it "Tom Clancy's: Destiny" and it will sell like hotcakes.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

get conned by the first game
still buy the 2nd one and be surprised that Activision is being Activision
You all deserve it

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Not a sad fall, they were fucking posers hiding behind ther halo fuckbois that made them seem like gods for making Cortana for them to jack off to every night with their space helmet on.

They were shit from the beginning and the rest of us who weren’t Xcunts suckers knew how garbage they actually were.

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

It was meant to be their magnum opus, they'd been working on it for years behind the scenes but it just never seemed to be as fully realised as it needed to be. Unfortunately D2 is kind of just more of the same, which isn't what I was looking for, and it's kind of sad to see something with such enormous potential come to this.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

$20
free

and here come the NEET Bungie autists right on schedule.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

they were shit from the beginning
Marathon was a great series and the Halo games were good, if casual.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

i kinda felt the series was doomed to be unsalvageable, ever since it was revealed that the entire original plot, nouns, and lore of Destiny were literally thrown in the trash bin VERY close to the end of development and rewritten into something hasty and worse.

like how do you build meaningfully on the lore of your game when the lore you have to work with in the final product, is some hastily scrounged together shit aping off Halo unrepentantly, with placeholder nouns like "The Traveler" and "The Darkness"? there is no way to make D1 story into something good, and D2 seems like it was only made because they are contractually obligated to make 3 of these no matter how hard the critical reception is.

So you've got the scraps of Bungie, saddled with a half billion dollar corporate investment for them to make "another Halo" (the reason they tried to escape Microsoft in the first place), their entire story and worldbuilding lore was thrown out at the last second, and they have absolutely no idea how to fix anything

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

I seriously miss D1. Year 1 and TK was some of the most fun I've ever had in a game within the last 10 years. They took all the progress that started making D1 better and just completely threw it out the fucking window.
consumable microtransaction shaders
weapon modification is a massive microtransaction-riddled clusterfuck
exotics handed to you, literally get one at like level 8~
no grimoire - was really fun to collect and read, all they had to do was put it in the actual game
planets are boring as fuck and massive eye sorts because they all have awful palettes and 400% saturation
same enemies, feels completely uninspired
on pc the dialogue is completely different and you act like you don't understand anything from d1
same 3 strikes over and over and over
1 raid which is the height of the entire game and then there's nothing else to do
pvp is yet another mida spam fuckfest
can't even choose what game mode you play
And many many other points. I'm so unbelievably disappointed in this fucking game that me and my group deleted characters and started over on D1.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

dude its like an mmo but you cant communicate with anyone, which is whats best!

Why did these retards keep this up? It was a huge criticism in the first game

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

The Bungie that created the original Halo trilogy had more talent in one intern's pinky than anyone on this entire board lmao

You don't accomplish anything applying a modern company's failures retroactively to the good work they did in the past when they may as well have been a different company altogether

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Supposedly, Activision ordered them to throw out the story and demanded they dumb it down more.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

It's multiplat mate, only nintendorks don't have it.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Agreed, I think the fact that the game has so much potential makes it just that much more disappointing.

When Destiny was first announced I was excited. I'm a fan of sci-fi video games, films, and novels. A game series dedicated to creating a whole new universe of lore was something I was looking forward to. Especially coming from a developer like Bungie who had a relatively reliable track record.

But now we are left with a drab sequel with not much content to offer and some of the laziest dlc to be released ever in my opinion.

James Perez
James Perez

just ignore and report them. they barely register the context of their shitposting

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

The original writer left so they completely canned the evil speaker/traveler plot. The grimoire still had insane amounts of lore and if even 1/10th of it made it into the game it would've been a million times better.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

It has a lot of content but no incentive to do them.
Also the reviews are being bombed by reddit

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Oh no fucking doubt it was Activision, it's always the corporate faggots putting their dicks in the cake.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

whyte man making us pay 20$ to be kangz when we wuz kingz fo free
shiet

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

Why are there only 3 classes?

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

Has ever been a time where a corporate suits have made something right in their meddling?

John Russell
John Russell

And they have no one to blame but themselves selling themselves off to the devils.

Did they really think nothing could’ve gone astray or did it not matter so long as the buyout money is there for them to wipe their tears away.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

Destiny 1 only sold because of the "DUDE HALO ON PS4" meme

Nobody liked the actual game

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

The game is fucking boring.

I fell for the hype like an idiot and it's $60 I will never get back and I deserve to have lost that money for buying this game.

David Cruz
David Cruz

I unironically loved it. It was maximum comfy with my only two extremely autistic best friends.

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

the big irony of destiny is that if bungie had stayed with microsoft making halo forever, they literally would have been better off

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

Halo would've been better off too, fuck 343, goddamn abortion of a studio.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Destiny 2 has pretty high production values and polish,but man does the game lack content and go out of it's way to appeal to women

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

first game all open world
second game closed with teleporting points every 30 feet

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

I give their art department credit for trying but the brass should be fucking crucified.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Bungie should have stayed and made a deal with Bungie where they splintered Halo and made a Destiny like game but with Halo lore. Would have been a lot better.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

I deserve to have lost that money for buying this game.
that's pretty much how i felt when i finished fallout 4 (i just did all the faction endings in a row since there's no fucking karma or faction reputation)

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

No content and no soul. The game feels like a lifeless husk

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

The irony is that if Bungie used year 3 Destiny as a template and improved upon that, instead of regressing all the way back to Vanilla, they would have made a decent game

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

literally every game this fall was a disappointment including Oddysey

yeah that's fucking right, that game was literally sucking your dick and giving you moons every 30 seconds

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

more like 3 feet,shit even enemies suddenly dissapear

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

first game
open world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

first game
open world
What could it mean?

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

But it was. Especially in comparison to the sequel

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

I think the worst part about this game so far is watching people buy bright engrams in the feed. Not only did you give these kikes $60 but you then shell out even more money on cosmetics that shouldn't even be consumables in the first place. All it does is encourage this type of shitty behavior even more.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

I think people fail to grasp this is NOT the same bungie anymore. It's a shell almost akin to Rare, a big name company where all the talent who made it great is long gone.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

3) removes content if you don't have the DLC

Hold the fuck up. I need details here.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

Okay Bungie dev

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

boy are you kidding that seems to be the easiest fucking job in the world, if this DLC is the standards Modern Bungie holds their staff to

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Expansion

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

the hard mode of D2 raid is now locked to after you finish the DLC

nobody knows why

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

It's on PC as well, shithead. Grats, you guys got stuck with bad DLC too, fucking retard

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

It's not an MMO, stop acting like it is. Most people who play video games don't want to interact with others so why would they add those features...

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

locking base game content behind DLC is some next level fuckery. how aren't people more outraged over this?

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

piss off trophy hunterfags by locking the platinum behind the dlc
I don't care about that stuff anymore but that's a dick fucking move, holy shit

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

Good bait...

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

The wont
I still like the megablock figures thougj

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Fuck off cletus

Jace Green
Jace Green

too many eyes still focused on EA and their Star Wars debacle. considering the long term effects their fuck up could have, it's no wonder everyone wants the first article

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

People are able to get refunds because of that.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Was this good?

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

I thought the new Assassins Creed already released?

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Most people who play video games don't want to interact with others
the first fiveish years of WoW are already being lost to time if people can say this and believe it

i'd like to dispel a myth here, that the internet was some place exclusively for neckbeards who hated everyone and couldn't make friends

the reason the internet was addictive to turn people INTO neckbeards was BECAUSE you could easily make friends.

Sup Forums used to be fun, people here used to be a community. MMOs used to be fun, they used to have communities. Halo used to be fun, because it used to have a community.

Now all these anti-social chai-chuggers can play MMOs on their phone or tablet, don't use a headset to communicate, and complain when forced to cooperate with others

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

i liked it. The only thing im upset about is, they advertised it like it was going to be more action focused

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

1. It's not free. It's $20. A third of the price of the base game.
2. Content that was previously in the base game (Prestige Leviathan Raid, etc...) is now DLC-only. There's even achievements that you now cannot get. They actually REMOVED CONTENT that people already had access to, and gated it behind the DLC.
3. Half the new shit they added is in lootboxes (Bright Engrams)

Jack Long
Jack Long

Yes

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

Tfw bought Destiny 2 through GmG so can't get a refund

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

there will never be an online experience runsecape in 07 again
there will never be an online experience like halo 3 again
it hurts Sup Forums. I wish i could go back

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Activision still managed to do the same exact thing shit that they did with the first game
Faggots still fell for it AGAIN

I wonder if they'll pull if off again with Destiny 3

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

It's funny how there were all these articles around September when Destiny 1 came out, talking about how it SMASHED sales records and was the shining beacon of Bungie going forward.
And then literally like six days later you had articles explaining how its awful metacritic score was going to cost Bungie a $2.5m bonus pay, since the retards signed a fucking contract saying the game had to get a 90 or higher for Bungie to "get paid" so to speak

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

They signed a deal for bonuses for 90 and up on metacritic. Neither game delivered lmao

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

I'd be disappointed if they didn't. My newest comfort food is watching normies hype shit up beyond all reasonably expectation while attacking naysayers and then having the gall to get mad that they weren't given spiritual transcendence on a bluray disc only to go through the whole fucking process every 6 or 8 months because NEW AAA GAME

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Do reviewers not even bother with the "we'll give it a high score number but completely shit on in it in the written review" thing anymore

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

it's your own fault for buying it after the d1 shitshow. y'all should have known better

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

i'm also waiting bungo for giving everyone the "you don't like this don't play it duuuuuuhhhhhhhhh" redpill

they've had this shitty attitude since halo 2 and im hoping it will finally bite them in the ass

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

The issue is, they started development of D2 right after the release of D1, which is why it feels so much like vanilla D1.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Looking Reach and then looking at Reach’s improvement Halo 5, no it wouldn’t have. Bungie would have made Halo games worse than 343.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

go out of it's way to appeal to women
What?

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

I get the concept behind Destiny and how it could have become one of the greatest games of our time. But when you realize what kind of ass-pull not only current but all game developers do, as well as the fact that a computer isn't powerful enough to play a game that a concept like Destiny SHOULD strive to be, you can only come to the conclusion that it is going to be severely lackluster and not what you imagined.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Yup, fans attacked them for the mess that was Halo 2’s campaign and multiplayer and they listened (most likely because of Microsoft) and then we got Halo 3. After that, they went back to Halo 2 era Bungie of not listening to the fans and just being a plain shit studio. Glad they’re finally dying.

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

*at

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

What the absolute fuck happened to Bungie?

I'm a huge Halo fag, and they've always been the best devs back in the Halo 2 and Halo 3 days.

Fuck Bungie.net was an amazing place because you could actually chat with the devs for days because communication between devs and the community was amazing.

Then they broke from Microsoft and the first thing they do? They go to Activision of all companies. Like what the fuck did they expect? They basically went from one of the coolest teams to now being completely behind an iron curtain while they try to milk you dry of every since cent you have

fucking christ, Bungie.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

They're Bungie in name only friend.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

no in fact the people who are fans of destiny are the harshest of all, even blind fanboyism is running thin on the brand

destiny 3 is going to have the most desperate, pathetic marketing ever because not only do they HAVE to make it, but they'll have to pretend people like the series, with increasingly insincere praise

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Half the staff left and was replaced with Seattle hipsters and SJWs

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

What the absolute fuck happened to Bungie?
They became assholes in 2010.

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

i still thought halo 2 was amazing despite not having a real ending.

Noah Long
Noah Long

I have some questions about curse of osiris. Is there any strike specific loot, or are they still just another way to get vanguard gear/exotics you could be getting faster by doing public events?
What new raid content is there? Is it just the same raid with the same gear/activities but bumped up to the new light level?
Are there any significant balance changes to crucible aside from prometheus lens fucking everyone in the ass?

I have a feeling the answer to all of these is 'no'.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Definitely better than Bungie’s post-Halo 3 games.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

samefag

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Bungie and Halo were well-known enough at their peak, that an ARG involving calling random payphones could catch average joes off the street and they still knew what halo was

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Bungie stopped being Bungie in some part when Microsoft bought them. The stopped being Bungie entirely when they left Microsoft.

You should be grateful you got all the way to Halo 3 without being grossly offended. Few companies hold out long enough to actually finish a series on their own terms without compromising on their quality.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

halo 2's multiplayer
mess
hello kiddo

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

Am I weird that I liked Reach the best out of all Halo games?

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

I actually liked Halo Reach and ODST even more than the originals, but I also didn't play online much at all (shitty connection)

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Yes, glad Halo 2 wasn’t my first multiplayer experience with the Halo series.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

I haven't played it yet, but from what I've read:
there's a new "mini-raid" called the raid lair or some shit
public events rewards have been decreased while adventure/strike rewards have gone up

there's a bunch of crucible updates, most notable is recovery stat got balanced along with grenades being balanced instead of "everyone use pulse grenades"
read here:
https://kotaku.com/destiny-2-gets-its-first-major-balance-patch-1821016903

Evan Price
Evan Price

Yes, it fucked everything up from multiplayer to canon.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

Reach Firefight with local co-op was a goddamn blast. I loved just mowing enemies down with a Ghost

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Yeah you could see the quality dropped in Bungie’s games after Halo 3.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Reach had the best armor customization by a longshot. Compare to 5 where they went for quantity over quality and half the helmets look like they were designed by a retarded 5 year old

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

Yes, you are

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

there will never be an online experience runsecape in 07 again

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

I deleted Destiny 2. I went into the hype and bought it but after one week...it was done. p2p PvP...cubical small maps, no global chat, no matchmaking for higher level content.. list goes on. It's a scam. Don't ever buy it.

John Robinson
John Robinson

Oh, right the 3 game contract. Man, that is going to be awkward. No doubt they'll just loop what worked with D1 though
dude... you can buy the whole game and every expansion for $40 and they fixed everything wrong with the game... it's not like launch
dude D2 was good at the end, i'm actually excited for D3...
It's gonna happen and that's so sad

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

The ONLY future Bungie has is in a Marathon reboot. Destiny 3 will be the biggest fucking shitstorm in gaming and will be the day of the rope for AAA gaming. Even then, it HAS to be Jason Jones as Lead. It's HIS game.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

No strike specific loot as far as I know, but they did add some cosmetics outside of eververse (ugh) that require some sort of achievements during them
This new "raid lair" is coming out tomorrow. It happens in the leviathan, and apparently it's a bit shorter but it'll be hard as well. Even though it's the same place, it's on a whole different area with entirely different bosses
As for crucible balances, they turnt up recovery and it's very noticable; one of the positives of this update, desu. Pulse nades were toned down a bit but not to the point of making them useless. Opting for recovery on hunters is now a thing
It's bad; really bad. On top of fucking ignoring every single core problem that the game has, they rub more salt on the wound by locking every single good loot (be it cosmetic or armor) behind eververse, which is not saying it can only be obtained with money, but it trivializes every single activity other than the most profitable one to farm bright engrams
That, added to the fact that the DLC locks people out of vanilla content (to the point you are not able to platinum the game anymore if you don't have the DLC) has everyone on tilt, and they deserve every possible flak they can get

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

Miyamoto compelled Retro Studios to make the original Metroid Prime into a first-person game rather than third-person.

Can't really think of anything else.

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

half the dialogue in quests seems it was written to check all the bechdel test boxes
Also, you just know there's a guy/girl whose position at Bungie is to make sure NPCs are spread on a strict 50/50 male-female split

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Maybe Miyamoto should work on Destiny 3

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Microsoft Game Studios having Bungie change Halo from a third person game to a first person game.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Wait, this game already has DLC? It JUST came out

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

I don't know if Miyamoto count as a full suit since he has an history in gaming development.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

JUST

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Two words
Activision Blizzard
It's not strange that half the new content is behind paid only loot boxes, just look at overwatch, literally has made billions of pure loot boxes

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

I want to like Destiny 2 so fucking bad.
Its the same shit as Destiny 1

WOOAHHH NEW EXPAC ALL THIS NEW CONTENT
it's actually 1.5 hours worth of missions and a new group activity

But this time all the cool gear isn't in the game, it's locked behind loot boxes.

Cool. COOL.

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

They removed the player count for a reason.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

they're literally bleeding players. That's the reson.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

map is just a reskined destiny map
Jesus christ

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Never mind they bought back a shit map instead of something good like Exodus Blue, and some of the new exotics are from D1. Destiny 2 should had been an expansion.

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Didn't this game come out 3 months ago? Why is there already an expansion pack? Why couldn't they delay the game to holidays to add the DLC for free? Fuck this industry.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page