feel urge
level an alt
get to Northrend

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

lmao

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Now would be a really shit time to start.
The final raid has been out for a number of weeks, and most people are just getting ready for the next expansion.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Me too, me too :(

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

I recently came back. Unless you really really want to do the new raid i'd hold off a bit until closer to the new expansion.
They're going to redo leveling soon and maybe introduce 4 new subraces. If you wait a bit you probably won't burn out and have plenty of time to get any transmog they're taking out.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

I did too and went back about a year ago. To be honest the only things that were any fun was playing economy, role-playing, and farming transmogs. The core game was not that fun.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

if youre actually gunna play wait a couple months till the leveling updates come out. it makes it so you dont one shot everything and can complete the quest lines and zones with out out leveling them.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

get the urge all the time. learned to ignore it.
re-sub
try to level an alt
get passed the beginner zone, get bored and afk until i time out and dont login again
or
do shit on my mains
run around aimlessly in capital city or a favorite zone

James Robinson
James Robinson

I installed it and uninstalled a day later.
The game's just too different now.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

quit during MoP
never felt the urge to re-sub
I guess Im lucky

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

to shit?

Luis White
Luis White

Same thing every 1-2 years

resub
lvl an alt
grind gear
end game content/pvp
realised nothing has changed
get bored and quit

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Why is the pvp so terrible in legion? feels like 1500 rated shitters are doing the same damage as 2200 rated players. blizzard please bring back class depth, like just revert everything to Wotlk class design and it will be a 10/10 game again.

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

I'm feeling underage again
Fixed that for you.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

feel the urge
start the game
find a quest
have to kill 10 boars
yep that's why I stopped playing
close and uninstall

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

It's dead and leveling in tbc or woltk with just quests is probably the most soulless thing you can do. The solo content is just so much better once you hit cata.

Jason White
Jason White

ahaha! look at this big man! looookit em! : ^ )

James Nelson
James Nelson

Dont, it's shit.

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Because its all ilvl based and your individual stats don't matter.

Luckily the next xpansion is pvp based and i hope they don't fuck it up.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

feels like 1500 rated shitters are doing the same damage as 2200 rated players.

Because gear doesn't matter in PvP. Everyone is equal in PvP now thanks to the introduction of player scaled enviroments in Legion.

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

feel urge
play vanilla private server
get bored and stressed at the grind because unlike when I played vanilla on retail I have a real life and more than one hobby
realize even if I get to 60 that I have to set aside time to raid every week
realize raiding is super boring and the pvp experience I thought I was getting back just doesnt exist anymore
quit

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Wait for Classic.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

all I did was PvP in BC
Challenger, Rival, Duelist
reset at the end of each season
nothing to show for now

pvpers get no respect

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

It's not the gear that is the problem. It's the fact that damage rotations are so braindead easy now that anyone can smash 123 and do optimal dps.
and blizzard hans't announced any substantial class design changes for Bfa so this isn't going to change anytime soon

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

Don't bother dude. The game is a mess. There's no more communication, coordination, sense of accomplishment or community. Everything is handed to you now and all the content is experienced through queues while afk, even leveling. There's no challenge. It's mindless and effortless. You can literally experience all the raid content in a few hours with back-to-back queues of pugs who never speak a word to each other. It's actually sad. Oh and PVP is now "balanced" with (((stat templates))) and only around (((3v3))). So duels and world pvp are a complete joke and are in the worst shape they've ever been.

The only thing the current game does well is class identity, with things like class order halls which are larger scale class quests in specific class questing zones. They're fairly well done and a bit of fun. But they can't completely make up for the rest of the shit.

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

get to Northrend
enjoy the goat atmosphere
remember how good Wrath was
remember everything that came after
lose urge to play

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

feel urge
play until I have to interact with other humans to progress further.
quit

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

nothing to show for now
You didn't get any of the drakes?

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Rotations used to be mash 1-1-1, so I don't know what you mean by braindead easy "now".

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

HOW DO YOU KNOW

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

level new character after not playing in years
even on full servers, leveling areas are completely barren
literally see one person every 30 minutes or so

uhhhh what? is there nobody leveling anymore or did blizzard change something

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Thanks christ you can just 60-80 in outland next patch

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

You never have to do that in modern day Zombie WoW, though. So why do you really quit?

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

me too user

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Unique mounts(and nowadays armor sets) that are discontinued with each season
Nothing to show for now

PvPers in a nutshell

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

sure maybe if you played frost mage. there was still way more utility spells and you actually had to manage your GCD's as a resource. not only that but any mana class couldn't just spam abilities or they would oom. you probably didn't even play in wotlk

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

Implying I didn't stop at outland because it's trash

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

In BC you only got a mount if you reached Gladiator rank, not just from doing it on repeat with no skill like you can do now.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

At least you can feasibly do outland through dungeons, northrend is just torture

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

get urge
instantly remember the headache of sims, legendaries, class balance, artifact power
remember that the new raid is just another black with green fire demon raid
lose urge

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

I played WoW from the end of Vanilla to the release week of Cata. Not that that should matter.

The fact is rotations are way more in depth in the current game. And utility/mana issues are a separate problem.

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

he doesn't have every class 110
care to explain yourself?

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

I'm going to play this shit for the first time tonight. What server do i choose? Keep in mind I don't talk to people

Nolan King
Nolan King

don't worry user next expac will be blood troll raids followed by naga raids. just don't sub until then desu.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

not a single decent character name
pathetic

Landon Price
Landon Price

it doesnt matter. blizzard now instances within specific servers. so even if you join a full server the game will feel barren and empty

see

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

What server do i choose?
moon guard, make a human and go to goldshire.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

The best way to level in the current game is queuing for Dungeons over and over. And a lot of areas are instanced now during questing, so you sometimes can't see other players unless they're on the exact same point in a quest-line as you. Also way less people even play the game anymore.

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

I don't talk to people

WoW is the right MMO for you then

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

All the things that make Retail WoW shit are a series of solutions to problems, executed terribly.

Cross Realm zones
Goal was to make areas feel more populated
Instead they should've done two things:
1) Merge low pop realms
2) Provide reasons/incentives to go into the old world areas relevant to modern content

Dungeon Queues/LFR
Goal was to make it easier to get groups for instances
Instead, they should've implemented something similar to the current LFG tool - a UI that lets you create or look for groups for content, apply for it and list your role and a comment, and invite/be invited to the group then and there before heading to the instance together as a group.
No more LFG spam in trade chat, and allows more control over the group (e.g. you can make your group a Warrior, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, and Death Knight to minimize loot competition)

Heirlooms
Leveling is simply too slow for people doing it the 4th or 5th time around
Instead of Heirlooms being basically BiS for the entire leveling experience, Heirlooms should be the equivalent of a lower-level green item, but keep the exp bonus. That way you're not fucking solo'ing leveling dungeons as a Warrior 4 levels below the dungeon's ideal level, and new players don't feel shafted for not having the gear (indeed, they might even have BETTER gear!)

I feel like these are the 3 biggest problems with modern WoW and it upsets me that they didn't fix them properly the first time around

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Friend tries to get me into WoW
We spend 3 hours killing bats and spiders and wolves to get fetch quest items that aren't guaranteed to drop each time
Awkward silence as we wait for the next batch to respawn
As I log off for the night, he says, 'Alright man, catchya later' in a voice that tells me he knows I'm never logging into that cell phone game simulator again.

I felt bad because he loves the shit out of the game, but it is simply boring as fuck for me. I've even taken a look at endgame which is where people say 'the real game starts' and it's just grinding different difficulty raids 2-3 times a week. How am I supposed to enjoy that?

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

interacting with other players
modern WoW
Bahahaha. Good joke, user.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

im sorry my char name isnt qtlol or some lame shit

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Yeah man. It sure took a lot of skill to get Gladiator in BC. Especially as a resto druid, warrior, rogue, or warlock.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

yeah you're a normie. its to be expected.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

PvE:
Grind new resource(apexis, AP, azerite, whatever fuck you)
Grind new raids until you have enough gear to stand in fire
Grind rep etc to get flying and some small rewards
Quest all the time at lvl 100 because rep etc
Burn out.
PvP:
hit max and grind gear for a day or two
hook up with arena buddies and have fun
2's and 3's galore, happy murder funtime
rated bg community better than your tv soap drama
regular bg's when you just want to shit on noobs
no flying, no questing, no tedious raids, just stand around and talk shit while you wait for you 1-5min queues to pop
you can play as much or as little as you want, no complaining from guild
you get to make fun of carebears because they think playing the same 'level' over and over while it gets slightly easier is somehow related to skill
PvP is the light, open your eyes my friends. PvP is love. There has never been better balance, with more viable specs and comps. Don't ever leave the city, PvE content is retarded and pointless, join arena and become a champion. See you on discord my dude.

James Rogers
James Rogers

Go rub one out on rule 34 and afterwards remember the good old times in vanilla/bc/wrath

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

Literally Destiny levels of endless grinding only minus the pretty graphics

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

I was a Holy Paladin.

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

we have a winner

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

100% correct.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Kill yourself, it's the only way out.

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

PvP hasn't good for years. Take me back to the days before battle fatigue, resilience, and this retarded stat scaling system Legion has.

William Sanders
William Sanders

Arena
Congrats, you're part of the reason modern WoW sucks

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

will they ever make PvP great again? or is it forever fucked? I only played PvP in vanilla TBC and WoTLK because it was god tier.

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

rotations are way more in depth in the current game
apparently pressing 123 while waiting for the shiny button pop up is ''depth''

arena is absolute garbage now. got my legion S1 glad and never going back. enjoy your mongo melees and retard spell cleaves 24/7. ''so fun and balanced''

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

tfw Monk is probably the most creative and fun to play class ever made for WoW

tfw it only exists from Mists of Pandaria, but I only want to play on Vanilla/TBC

It hurts

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

PvP sucked in WotLK.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

ah, the poor monks. the least played yet most interesting class ever made in the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8hjJInq0hc

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

PvP hasn't good for years.
arena is absolute garbage now.
Arena didn't get good until cata, and it wasn't until MoP when they even pretended to balance it out. Whenever people complain that PvP is no longer good they probably just got tired of it or started sucking once their swifty macros became outdated. Do yourself a favor and rediscover the brotier game mode.

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

feel urge
level an alt
get to outland

Oh yeah... now I remember...

unistall

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

3.3 patch PvP was literal kino tier.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

I played a 30 day trial for MoP and I was fucking blown away by how well designed the Monk class is. It's like it wasn't even made by Blizzard, but the Guild Wars 1 team instead.

Goddamit I get the constant urge to sub just to play Monk

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

when they fixed jizzweaver they removed fistweaving, the biggest crime in modern times. still the most fun healer to play in arena though.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

play wow with friend years ago
played end of wotlk and and get it to end game cata
have to work and end uni
leave
years pass
the advent of pandaria
not even a single hype
draenor
holly shit I wish I could play again
no time
legion came
I don't even care at this point
blizz con this year, they announce vanilla wow
holly shit hype as fuck
want to play wow again
been jobless for almost 10 moths
getting back from a catatonic depression syndrome
friend friend ask me if I want to play again
get the urge
no money
friend pay it for me
we play together and is like the old times
Thanks bro, I love you.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

I got the urge too, I watched streams and nu-wow looks like mobile tier shit

Go play a private server of an xpac you liked

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

I know this is bait but
The final raid has been out for a number of weeks
yes, one
Now would be a really shit time to start
not at all, I'd argue that starting now would be the second best thing to someone who wants to play wow, the first being coming back with flying unlocked. The catch-up mechanisms are just insane, I helped a friend who just started out and he got to ilvl 870 in just a few hours after reachin 110

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

come back to WoW only 900 ilevel
guild not getting back together until next expac
can only get to 930
don't want to pug shit but no guilds want a 930, let alone a 930 who wants to tank

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

Is monk relatively viable in the endgame?

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

feel urge
level an alt to 60 in like 2 hours
pay to level boost because I make 38 bucks an hour so it's literally not worth my time

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

tfw no one to play 60/70 twinks with on a 3.3.5 server

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

Unironically yes, although I cannot speak for the current Legion endgame

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

I just unsubbed yesterday. Not looking back ever again.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Yes, Monk is top tier fun class but don't spread that shit or they'll become FOTM

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

good goy!

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Disc priest is the most fun class/spec to play.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Thanks dudes, resubbing to get that monk fix

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

”subtly” lie about my income on an anonymous board: the post
The funny thing is i make more than the number you made up.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

cell phone game simulator
you tried

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Everyone is equal in PvP now thanks to the introduction of player scaled enviroments in Legion.
That has nothing to do with PvP, it just makes it so that you can choose how to level.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

that's the reason i always level tanks when i f eel the urge to see the old dungeons again.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

see you tomorrow

Julian Young
Julian Young

if your comb can support it, disc is amaze. fear and mc is too good. mw is still more fun though. overall sub rogue is the most fun, because of the next level dickery.

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

bragging about supporting the most jewful game practice of all time

The game has
base game purchase
content expansion purchases
subscription fee
micro transactions
pay to play less of the game because its trash
And by buying into this you are telling game developers that this is ok to do. You are literally worse than Hitler.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Nu-WoW is fucking shit.

played on Classic Private Server
holy fuck this game is fucking great

Eagerly waiting for official Vanilla servers.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

you know arenas are dead, right? there was only 50k participants at the end of last season. reduce this number by atleast half because of alts. and alot queue on more than 1 alt so reduce it even further and you're left with sub 20k total participants. but sure enjoy your dead game mode

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

It'll be 2 years.

William Scott
William Scott

don't forget that it's litearlly p2w. You can buy gold for real money and at times you can buy BiS gear with gold on the auction house, so you can buy the best gear in the game with real money

Noah King
Noah King

Outland is easily the worst fucking leveling experience in WoW

Don't get me wrong, the atmosphere and music is GOAT, but the actual zones are fucking empty neon deserts made for flying mounts. Honestly Blizzard's laziest work, easily half of the entire world is just empty ground with spammed mobs on them.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

I didn't farm enough gold to buy a new token since the price went insane, having to actually pay $15 to play makes me not want to play at all.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

No horde
No alliance
Just you and me

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

People always say this shit, but you still get fast queues and good games even if it was true. Secondly it isn't true. Refer to this obnoxious jewtube attentionwhore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5AFoKoSrg
tl;dw
You're stupid if you actually believe only 50k played arena, even IF it was true, it doesn't matter at all because you STILL get games FAST at EVERY MMR BRACKET.
Arenas aren't dead, they're as alive as ever. But they make people salty and salty people become opinionated whiny cunts that insist PvP is shit and dead.
It's still going, and it's the only part of retail that is actually getting better.

John Perez
John Perez

I thought this was futa for a second!

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

played mostly BC
get Legion
players talk less than NPCs
only interactions are out of nowhere guild invites
How do you even hook up with people in this game nowadays?

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

that guy who called it The Outlands

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

i think its because the community is so jaded
i lost count of how many times i /waved at someone only to have them completely ignore me

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

Same way you always did. You just have to reach out to someone. People always complain about this, but they fail to consider that maybe they're as anti-social as everyone else and expects new friends to seek them out with no effort from themselves.
Just talk to people man, people shut off their brain for the grind, if you want to connect just start talking to people.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

I can't believe Anduin is fucking an undead

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

not wanting that cold rotting elf puss

Fucking homo.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

If you like sloppy seconds, sure. All content is going to be irrelevant and completely on farm by the time you actually get to raid. PvP is dead. People will slowly start quitting while waiting for the next expansion as time goes on now.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

im gonna wait for classic wow then go ham and play 8 hours a day, its gonna be toight

Samuel King
Samuel King

PvP is dead
see the only thing dead here is your braincells dumb carebear

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Its coming my friend. Just wait a bit longer

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

tfw can't do over 800k dps on my mage
I know I should be doing like twice that. I've looked up rotations and such from several guides and videos and do them exactly as told.
I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

remember artifact power and retards asking 9999 ilvl for a mythic dungeon
the urge is gone

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

You need to fling engineering grenades at all times to max dps and times autoatracks between skills

Also install red led lights on ur computer to max dps

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

sylvanas this is some nasty ass plague i hate you so much but the pussy game ridiculous

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

I just hit 110 today and got about a billion AP right after that. I can't believe they thought this thing was a good idea without the catchup mechanics.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

I'm coming back for 7.3.5 for the leveling overhaul. If the allied races are released im going to level one of them with a friend. Excited to try the new system since mobs were buffed

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

not just getting a bunch of welfare epics and farming transmogs
raiding is a meme

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

More like the pus game

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

When they say buffed.. they mean they take 3 hits to kill instead of 1. I was like you until i played PTR and realized that the mobs are still braindead easy with a forum full of people wanting them to be even easier.

I think we just need to terms with the audience for retail do not want a challenge at all unless they are mythic plus raiders. Sorry user thats the truth and don't let any of these blizz marketers tell you different

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

Why are there still even segregated servers? They clearly have the tech to let X server character play with Y server character, so why the fuck can't you join a guild with whatever server you want? Raid with whoever you want? Don't give me that "muh server community" shit when it's already been ruined by the cross realm thing. Is it really just so they can get character transfer shekels?

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Pusy pussy

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

I agree. They should just throw all pretense of server community away with all these queue mechanics and crosserver bs.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

really enjoy raiding mythic with my guild
hate everything else about the game even though i used to pvp a lot

tried a lot of mmo's but i guess with the fact that i was 14 when i started playing in vanilla it stuck with me

i also play gw2 on and off but the no gear threadmill is a turn off, having full ascended gear and anything you can get after that are legendaries and skins, shame really, would be my go2mmo if it had a threadmill

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

PvP is so boring now. No gear to set as a goal to grind. Full on rng drops and trinkets dont even fucking work in pvp either.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

More fun melee dps? WW monk or retri pala? Cant decide

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Wow is an excuse to play with friends.
I try to make new buddies ASAP.

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

Enhancement

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Seriously? I'll see when 7.3.5 comes out. I wasn't expecting vanilla tier difficult though, especially since classes have much more of a toolkit to level with.

I've heard some user saying deadmines was actually a challenge again though.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Are the 40 man raids back?
No?
Piss off shill!

Grayson White
Grayson White

Enhancement felt so weak.

I've heard WW is the most fun spec right now. I play DH but wouldn't recommend it. It is LITERALLY 3 buttons (2 when talented) in the rotation, with in button spammed the most.

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

I'm sorry user. It may be a challenge to them and I still think you should give it a shot but I wouldn't go buying the expansion or anything until u max out. shit you can lev to 20 without paying a dime. I just wasn't impressed and I really wanted to enjoy the game again

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

Fug.

Well at least classic is coming

Leo Price
Leo Price

thrall is p good

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

Come home, White man

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

t. wrathbabby

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

contact blizzard and ask them for a week to try the game out while you wait for a paycheck to deposit, disreguard the paycheck and buy wow tokens with the ezpz gold you gain playing the game

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

white man
posts the nigger of expansions
fuck off with your wealthfare finder and wealthfare epics you shitter

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

I like Wrath
I don't like vanilla

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Thats fine user.

But now you need to admit that part of your favorite expansion turned wow into a heaping pile of shit in the long run

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

tfw even as a young teenager I always thought WoW was shit and only played it a bit because my friends did

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

PvP is so boring now. No gear to set as a goal to grind
Haha nigger what are you doing, you should be going for higher MMR not fucking gear. You ruined it for yourself dummy.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

But now you need to admit that part of your favorite expansion turned wow into a heaping pile of shit in the long run
That was Cataclysm IMO, though I have no problems admitting the Wrath made some bad moves with ketchup mechanics and RDF. I like Wrath because it still retains the feel of the old game (old talent systems and plays more or less the same) but it has a whole bunch of QoL changes. I mostly twink nowadays so I couldn't give two shits about ICC or welfare epics.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

i think he is talking about the part where all you do is queue in cities or your class hall like the shit game it's turned in to.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

But TBC introduced welfare epics, not Wrath.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

screenshot of yourself
What kind of a faggot would make this picture?

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Goddamn, I am in awe of your emotional and physical maturity you paragon of adult hood.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

I unsubbed months back, played a prot warrior. Did they get rid of devastator? It made the class fun to play/

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

that was cataclysm in my opinion
hold on wrath baby let me stop you there
whole zone removed because lazy
whole raid tier removed because lazy and replaced with toc
first raid was a rehash that was so easy it was downed within the first 3 hours of people having enough 80s to do it
icc being a literal fucking joke with the exception of hard mode lich king, putricide, and blood queen
looking for dungeon
wealthfare epics in massive quantities
retarded racial reworks
the first half of ulduar and general
now lets talk about the good parts
the second half of ulduar with the exception of general
wow what a great expansion that is playable for less than 6 months, 10/10 would play again

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Why would you even want to farm gear for PvP? It should be removed completely so PvP is based solely on skill, and not gear. Maybe let regular BG's function the old way just so carebears can get a taste too without getting too salty.
PvP should only give cosmetic rewards, and be it's own separate thing. Ideally you could make a lvl 1 and queue for arena and immediately scale up to max level and pvp ilvl.
If you want to chase the dragon for incremental upgrades and other nonsense, then just join a raid nigger.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

tfw game going to shit and classic won't be out for at least a year
tfw enjoying a comfy ass Wrath server

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

The people who complain about leveling in the Outlands or Northrend are the biggest of casuals.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

TBC had flavor epics that were given by reputation vendors for the rediculous fucking grind that was heroic rep grinding, just like vanilla gave out a couple epics that helped people fill slots for things they couldn't get to drop. Wrath had like 8 pieces for every class you could get that came out every tier, where as tbc only had gear come out durring the last raid that didn't even have a tier of it's own and that the gear helped 0% to help finish, where as wrath had bis items from tokens.

Robert Young
Robert Young

outlands looks like shit and is filled with "kill 20 x" and "collect 30 y" quests

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

Well, you have what is commonly known as a short attention span. You seem to have an inability to derive enjoyment from things that aren't flashy and loud. Maybe jingling keys in front of your face would be more worth your time.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

pvp
for gear
this faggot is still talking like i was refering to his shitty fucking queue waiting simulator
no one gives a shit about your faggot arena game with your pussy resiliance gear . the only people that has ever mattered is making children cry in the open world.

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

If you have full heirlooms, you barely have to quest at all if you just run each dungeon once and do the quests in there. I didn't even leave Thrallmar last time I went through Outland.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

try the lights hope private server

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

so they're like every other quest, got it

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

outland looks like shit
hellfire cherry picking

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

I actually came back for Legion when it went on sale this past black friday and out of everything, this is what killed it for me. I am not exaggerating at all when I say the majority of the classes have been boiled down to three buttons, with the "complicated" ones being four. I bounced around between all my old alts and every single one plays like

hit ability 1 and 2 until ability 3 procs
hit ability 3
repeat forever

Take Affliction Warlocks for example.

put up your 2 dots (one of which you can talent to last forever)
hit unstable affliction a couple times
spam drain soul until it's time to put your dot up again

I'm honestly in awe of how anyone at Blizzard thought this was good game design.

On top of that, they "improved" the melee and casting animations by creating one set and then copying and pasting them to everyone else, so now all the races and classes look and play nearly identically. At this point when you create your character all you're choosing is if you want your spells to be purple or red or whatever.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Implying those aren't the best quests

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

zangar
shit
terrokar
shit
bladesedge
shit

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

dude we have to homogenize the classes because people wont take the classes that we ignore and the pvp faggots keep crying about op classes because we balanced around pve

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

As much as i enjoy feeding shit to keyboardturning clickers in Stranglethorn, world PvP is a complete fucking mess. It was always fun, but never good PvP.
The only reason people are nostalgic about it, is because they were able to succeed killing other players that had lower level or shitty gear.
Arena queue's pop fast my man, and BG's pop in 10 mins if you don't queue during NEET hours.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

zangarmarsh
terokkar
shit
haha go suck down some dragon dildos until daddy deathwing gives you his hot soup faggot

Mason King
Mason King

white man
literally star of david appears in the login screen of wotlk

ayy lmao, get cucked

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

Elysium
not Light's Hope

James Garcia
James Garcia

zangarmarsh being shit
You're taste is shit, terrokar wasn't bad either.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

he actually likes those bland, boring, dull zones
lmao

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

the game wasn't meant to be a perfectly balanced shithole for faggots who want the next EM EL GEE GAYMAN TORNIE in vanilla when it was created,unfortunately when blizzard went away from making a purpose for world pvp is when they killed pvp and brought in people who honestly think their dumb opinion which has ruined class balance in literally every single expansion is the correct one.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

Classic announcement has me feeling the urge, haven't played since vanilla/BC
Try the retail free trial despite the many bad things I've heard, at the urging of my brother (he never quit playing on and off)
Roll a UD warrior, play for an afternoon and I'm already level 15, haven't been in danger of dying once
Only time my health went below three-quarters full was from jumping off high places
Attack a level 13 elite giant in SIlverpine at level 12, hoping to be killed or at least challenged
Kill it easily
Actually get a quest to kill one a little later, and given a quest item to help
Quest item takes off half it's health and gives it a fucking -60% damage done debuff, as if it wasn't easy already
At level 12 I'm being escorted through the forest and given a history of the Forsaken personally by Sylvanas (wtf)
Toilet humour
Quests are literally in sets that take you to the same area for convenience, no thought required

Dropped it and rolled a char on Light's Hope instead, and I'm having a blast. I'd died twice by the time I reached 15 and had several more close calls.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

At least they're helping that next patch somewhat.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

If you wanna raid i must warn you that Antorus is easy as fuck.

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

Pretty sure the first two had more to do with time constraints and a rehashed Naxx wasn't really an issue because next to no one (less than a single percent IIRC) had even cleared it in vanilla. ICC was also no joke, it kicked everyone in the teeth until the added the % buff, IIRC it wasn't even cleared by a professional guild until the first increment was added.
Admittely LFD, EMFH and ketchup gearing was bad.

rediculous fucking grind that was heroic rep grinding
Sounds like you really don't like the system. TBC heroics gave badges and dropped epic gear, that's pretty welfare considering the requirements to clear a heroic. Wrath had no token BiS gear whatsoever, unless you refer to the sanctified/upgraded tier piece tokens which literally dropped in heroic raids.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

You should see my list, its 10 times worse.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Leveling is boring now, I'm waiting for 7.3.5 to lvl alts.

Noah Green
Noah Green

Zangarmarsh wasn't bland and every expansion had it's shit tier zones.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Seeing all those dk abilities
Remembering what life was like before the prune

Why did they fuck their own game up?

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

just wait until you get 20+, I'm 26 currently and the world pvp in the levling zones make me want to kill myself in a good way

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

you're the only one going to outland when that patch comes out

mainly because you have to be fucking insane to do that

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

GET A JOB

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

you must have played a faceroll death knight then, 3.3 onwards was so broken on so many levels

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

what server

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

I haven't played since 2007. How different is it now? Is it anything like it was before?

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

They didn't kill world PvP, it's still there, and just as retarded and unbalanced as it always was. You have rose-tinted glasses on nostalgiafag. World PvP was never good, PvP couldn't ruin it because it was already shit.
What are you that one guy sitting in Silithus or Thrallmar waiting for someone to cap a point? World PvP is still dominated by carebears with carebear sets etc so it's EXACTLY the same. The only difference is that now rated is actually good on it's own.
You're the one that stopped enjoying world pvp, it didn't change at all. If you want to gank people you still can, if you want to get assraped by the guy that bothered getting full BiS you still can. The only thing you can't do is succeed in the arena, because you're too much of a crybaby to learn how to deal with balanced pvp.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

That's a level 60 DK, still missing half the abilities. Also after the REAL ability prune, some of the launch DK abilities like the one unholy talent that let you turn into a ghoul after you die was hilarious.
Gamer District

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

icc was also no joke
literally the only boss top tier raid guilds had trouble on was heroic lich king because the last mechanic is retarded
Rehashes are ok even if the mechanics are 5 years old and hold up so poorly that people can pug the raid the first day and down it
not liking heroic grinding
no one likes fucking grinding, grinding is boring as fucking shit, but it is a necessity in mmorpgs to force autistic fuckers to interact with one another to make that grind go by faster and is thus good game design in a game about making autistic fuckers interact with each other

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

it's still there, and just as retarded and unbalanced as it always was
still there
worlddefense channel doesnt even exist so people dont know what's being attacked

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Light's Hope is gonna be a crapshoot once you get to contested zones. The world pvp is fucking dead and its mostly just hunters sitting at popular spots waiting to one shot people, and since dishonorable kills don't count for grey players they'll do it for upwards of 16 hours a day.

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Me too but not for retail.
I fear that my hype will be long dead before Classic releases.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

3.3 onwards was so broken on so many levels
What was broken in 3.3.5?

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

literally being so shit at the game that you don't go out and murder people with the BIS that you already got because you know that is the best gear for removing people in pvp
jesus christ you arena children really can't drink without someone holding your hand and leading you to the water.
world pvp still exists
it only existed this expansion because there were no garrisons and people were forced to run around the world and interact with shit instead of running around on their flying mount like they use to and do now.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

Confirmed for not having played, the game still alerts you when places are being attacked

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Dumbing the game down as much as possible in the hope of attracting new players. It hasn't worked.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

nice fat blogs itt so far

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

I can't even take you seriously if you think grinding is a good and fun game design. Was Muru the 10/10 GOAT boss in your idea, since it forced everyone to grind LW and was so ridiculously fucking overtuned top guilds STILL couldn't beat it?

Aiden White
Aiden White

Haha nigger are you serious? The only time anyone ever used that shit past vanilla was to find out where the ganker went after they got their main out. And even then you'd have more luck talking to people in /1
Confirmed stupid nostalgiafag. The truth is that no one cares anymore, the only people even attacking cities are ganking lowbies in dead content or dicking around in stormwind/org.
What a fucking retard.

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

The truth is that no one cares anymore,

yeah that describes the game well

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

you still get the auto alerts and people use genchat instead

git gud

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

Dark Portal doesn't show the correct terrain on Azeroth side.

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

What ended up happening to V.C.N is that still a thing or when did it die

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

thats only localdefense you retard.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

Resub.
Fully equipped and out of shit to do a week in.

Gee I guess I'll collect cosmetics... wooooo

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

PvE was always a casual experience. Even at the highest level any decent player would learn what they needed to early on and either succeed or get gearchecked.
PvP used to be horribly balanced, but it is the one aspect of wow that keeps getting better balance. The ability prune was horrible but somehow it still manages to be good. If you want a challenge and a more dynamic experience than "fire in 20 sec pls dont stand in it" then try rated PvP. It's fun, challenging, and social. You set your own goals as opposed to "kill dragon #1 30 times to get full set so you can kill dragon #2".
PvP my man.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

actually liking outland
what the absolute fuck? i'd rather fuck off to northrend for 20 lvls than outland. imagine being in outland for 20 levels, thats fucking terrifying. 10 is bad enough

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

wow why do people think inconveniencing things that force you to talk to people instead of playing the game solo for 80 levels is a good design choice in a mmorpg, a game based around forcing people to interact with one another
was muru the 10/10 goat boss idea
i don't know was lich king the 10/10 boss idea for you
haha dude expanding puddle that expands when you take damage but damages you instantly and expands instantly and expands the more people who are in the puddle and it also goes on melee so you better not bring alot of melee in to the small crowded room of 25 people, but trust us we are masters of the game design this is a good choice
top guilds couldn't beat it argument
Muru took 4 days to beat after the doors opened
0 lights yogg took 70 days
heroic lich king took 42 days from putricides death
fucking christ did you even play the fucking expansion your defending you fucking casual.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

you couldn't even talk in worlddefense past vanilla
The only time anyone ever used that shit past vanilla was to find out where the ganker went after they got their main out
yeah, exactly. or to react to capital cities under attack. now even that doesn't exist.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

I remember how when SC2 was being shat on and how people were talking about how Blizzard should just remaster SC1 and then the remaster happened and nobody cared.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

anyone in zul'jin have a guild i can join?

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

So you've killed Mythic KJ and Argus?

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

No but I killed him on 2 other difficulties.

No drive to do the same content scaled higher. Why would I bother.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

no body cared
yeah after 2 more games of shit and fucking up literally the whole protoss races portraits and every single hero

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

fucking christ did you even play the fucking expansion
I did

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

sounds gay as fuck my dude

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

The fucked part is they did all this in the name of making each class and spec more distinct. Somehow they thought taking everything away from classes and making them play and move the same would make them all more different from each other.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

And people think WoW classic is going to be any better?

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Hitting 1,2,3, CD is impressive if you have good gear.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

i did as rogue and hunter

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

Nostalrius had over 800k accounts and around 120k people trying to log in on the last day it was up, and alot of wow players won't touch private servers because they think blizzard is going to find them and ban them because normies are fucking dumb.at the very least it will bring blizzard back a cool million subs.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

I'm actually level 26 now and I'm personally enjoying the world PvP, although I am playing a rogue so that might help. There are occasional ganking high levels though (they seem much more common in Stonetalon, in Ashenvale I mostly see early/mid 20s Alliance players).

The only problem I've had with Light's Hope (besides the occasional disconnects) is the overpopulation. Quests like Verog the Dervish and Counterattack were complete nightmares. My own fault for rolling on Lightbringer, I guess, but the comparatively tiny populations of Darrowshire and Anathema turned me off them. Though in hindsight, I've no idea of the approximate population of an official vanilla server from back then.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

poopsock tier raiders literally quitting the game because current mythic is too hard
hurr durr its all gear I could do it if I wanted to

:^)

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Being a Rogue is helping you mountains, you can hide from predators, me attempting to do a warlock was just getting chased around constantly, some people followed me for over 16 hours straight. I hope to god dishonorable kills return.

Connor Green
Connor Green

soon

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

Ha, maybe in another year or two. They're still in the hiring process for the team to start work.

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

:D:D:D

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

feel urge
level an alt
get to wod

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

100% this.
I am on it.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Current Mythic is too hard
ToS was "too hard" but Myrhic Antorus is already almost cleared and it came out 2 days ago.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

Antorus is a lot easier than ToS but I also think Argus being the absolute biggest welfare epic machine I've ever seen is a part of it. There were people walking into normal Antorus with better gear than what dropped from it due to titanforging relinquished pieces. Shit's insane.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Nail on the head. In MoP gear didn't matter, and a lot of people argue it was the best xpac for pvp. Fire make, for example was considered "bad" because it was actually difficult to learn, but was top tier and capable of reaching 2200 in arena and rbg easily. Back when you still had deep freeze, alter time, and old style combustion. There were lots of specs like this that gave a challenging yet rewarding pvp experience, rogue for example. Now there isn't a single class that isn't brainddead easy.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

finish frostfire, do like 10 quests in the next zone, start legion
I was amazed at how fast it flew past.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

They'd have been retarded to make it as hard as ToS when it was driving off even the no-lifers.

My Monk has a 938 ilvl and hasn't set foot in any content more challenging than LFR. It's pretty silly.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

be in a really casual guild
cleared heroic in second lockout
subs are gonna drop hard in the coming months

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

No shit it's the end of the xpac with no more content until prepatch for BFA, subs are going to drop either way.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

How is monk right now anyway? I used to have a BrM alt in WoD but I hated what they did with the spec in Legion so I abandoned them. I noticed in a few Antorus PUGs that WW is tearing shit up DPS-wise.

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

Blew my load too early. Should've waited till January for 7.3.5 to come out so I could level an alt or two. The Legion patch content just doesn't interest me.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

Loved to bot wow.

had all heirloom gear
had all characters at max level
made extra characters just for fun, and it was fun to watch the bot while I did other things
botted hearthstone too
honor buddy and all associated programs dead.

I swear, Hearthstone bots probably made up like 50% of the player base.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

I hope we get another ToV sized raid after this to tide us over. That was actually a really nice raid and reminded me of the small raids like Sanctums in WotLK.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

I'll help, OP.

Remember that time that incompetent fuck in your guild got the gear you wanted just because he was more popular. Remember being excluded from raids because the popular kids formed a clique and you weren't in it.

This is the problem of WoW. In the real world this kindda shit gets dealt with real fast. The incompetents get weeded out, and if you're good, you'll get recognition. In WoW, there is no skill. Every monkey with half a nutsack and 2 thumbs can download a spreadsheet off of EJ, and then it's just about the loot.

Have fun OP. Also remember, to get to max level, you have to go through 52-58.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Watch hearthstone pack opening streams while ur bones turn to dust waiting for classic

twitch crew_doyle

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

in the real world the incompetent get weeded out
If you think nepotism isn't extremely prevalent in all work cultures you need a reality check.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

I unironically like Hellfire the best in outland

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

you have to go through 52-58
??

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

In WoW, there is no skill. Every monkey with half a nutsack and 2 thumbs can download a spreadsheet off of EJ, and then it's just about the loot.

Have you played WoW in the last decade? The majority of guilds prioritize loot based on how good your logs are compared to other people playing the same spec which measures skill

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

when you go through the dark portal the first time
that music

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

prioritize loot to better people
better geared people do better DPS
top charts
deal better damage than lesser geared people
"measuring skill"

MMO's are cancerous.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

In the real world this kindda shit gets dealt with real fast. The incompetents get weeded out, and if you're good, you'll get recognition.
Oh my sweet child

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

You can tell who's better even without them having the same gear by looking at how they do compared to other people with the same ilvl and just generally seeing how they deal with mechanics. Everything isn't about raw dps charts.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

commie gets mad that people who don't suck cock at the game get rewarded
Go back to the welfare epic line, shitter.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

I hated the new BrM at first too, but I've kinda gotten used to it now. I really like the playstyle of all three specs. MW is my favourite healer and WW is just plain fun as fuck to play, especially with Hit Combo. It makes going back to my Hunter a chore desu.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

REEEEEEEEEEE I DESERVED THAT LOOT
Being a GM must be a pain.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

The urge died a long time ago for me, never going back, this game is so fucking gay

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

BiS gear
best gear in the game
Braindead detected

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

he doesn't have more than one ascended gear set for multiple play styles and game modes
lol

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

this one

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

I did go back and will probably quit when this month runs out. I originally quit in Cata and the game is completely different now.

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

i do, but after that you're done, except for chasing infusions for a sub 2% dps increase

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

PvP was actually pretty fun in Cataclysm. I only PvPed in Vanilla, TBC, and Cata. I might have PvPed a bit in WotLK, but I remember doing PvE more back then.

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

gonna wait for classic servers and play with a couple of friends

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

I came back for 7.3 after unsubbing in wod and hated new unholy with all the festering wound shit at first but I think it's gradually grown on me.

I'm still assmad that 1. 2hand frost doesn't exist anymore and probably never will again and 2. Unholy is like 5x as many buttons as frost for not much more damage and in pvp is actually worse at burst and target switching

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

he doesn't have more than one ascended gear set for multiple characters for multiple play styles and game modes
lol

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

tfw a lot of the BiS gear for my class is ToS stuff
I've never done ToS since I just resubbed and there probably won't be many people doing it and even if there was a group they'd probably request AotC achievement and 950+ iLevel or some shit

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

AotC achievement
Do pugs demand unobtainable achievements now?

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

Enjoy your wasted years on shitty MMO's

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Fuck off back to facebook

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

literally don't have a facebook account
this is the best you can come up with

Really bitter about that wasted youth huh?

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

I hope the Nost boys are able to sort out visas and be hired on, they deserve it.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

I'm not the one crying on Sup Forums about not getting purples, kiddo.

Justin James
Justin James

Wow a teenaged normalfaggot insulted me, my life is practically over now.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

resub
make new character
post-Cataclysm zones are a crowded meme-ridden clusterfuck
players zipping around on motorbikes decked out in gaudy heirloom gear at level 10
level up every 10 minutes
unsub
go back to casually leveling on private servers

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

Ignoring the clusterfuck that WoD did with past alternate universes despite having a fixed/fated timeline, they've gotten better about that, though for what little time I spent in pandaland it did seem pretty memey for the two zones I played in.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

players zipping around on motorbikes
Thanks, Wrath of the Lich King.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

mainS
plural
I don't think you know what you are saying.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

I like northrend, but that makes sense. My current char got to 67 only leveling in terrokar forest and doing lfg.
They may as well increase the levels of 2 or 3 zones there so that you can spend more time there before you get too high level.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

The next expansion is pvp-based.
It also coincides with the removal of compulsory pvp-flagging in contested areas, even on PvP servers.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

PvE was always a casual experience.
waiting three hours to form a group in Org was casual
mapping out fucking black rock depths was casual
sucking dick in server forums for a chance to raid, days on end was casual

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page