One of these two men will be in charge of every videogame to come out for the next decade. Every decision from gameplay...

One of these two men will be in charge of every videogame to come out for the next decade. Every decision from gameplay, business models, post-release content, to community management will all be made by this one man. Who do you pick?

Todd because he already does that and just lets people have free reign anyways, he just approves things.

Todd, not even a question.

Todd. His games are occasionally still fun.

Todd makes flawed gems, the other guy makes polished turds.

Literal who vs The greatest dev in the history of history.
Todd all day every day.

Todd. All the cancerous garbage in Skyrim and Fallout 4 isn't his fault, but the Zenimax shareholders. If he is in charge of gameplay and business models, you can expect some 10/10 games.

Todd is literally the only option.

Todd because fuck jeff

this. made be chuckle since it's true

Of course Todd!

Sup Forums got TODDED

I want Todd to impregnate me while I'm buying Skyrim Special Edition for Switch

No contest.

Todd because I can be ""Toxic"" in his games.

wasn't it todd who had to look after one of the morrowind writers and hide his drug habits from the execs so he wouldn't get fired? pretty based

Todd, Kaplan made overwatch unplayable

Todd's a greedy bastard but he actually makes good games, Kaplan just ruins games other people make

I honestly do not know who the guy on the left is. Is that the Blizzard guy? I feel like I've seen his face posted before, but I'm not confident enough to say who it is.

Todd makes good games, hating on Bethesda is a meme.

I'd take anyone over the manlet.

Where did you get that from?

Modded Skyrim is proving you right. Can't mod OW.

Everyone knows Kirkbride is a drug addict though

Todd, this shouldn't even be a real question, Overwatch is a bigger step down from TF2 than Skyrim is a step down from Morrowind.

Todd is the chads choice, only reddit virgins like Kaplan.

i don't even know who the guy on the left is. but even if i did todd is the only one who makes games where i am able to adventure with a harem of futas. todd for president.

I can't think of a single reason anyone wouldn't choose Todd.
I'm sure even overwatch fans would prefer Todd replace Kaplan on the ow dev team.

So /v IS full of bethesdrones

Is she sitting down for this pic

Nope, just not braindead.

If I absolutely have to pick, I'm going with Todd. I don't trust either of them to produce a game I want, but at least Todd's games, for the foreseeable future, can be modded into a game that I actually do want to play.

is she kneeling down?

I will pick bethesdrones over blizzdrones any day.

post the edits that make Todd smaller and smaller

Any one have the uncensored version?
Thanks,

Todd.

do you even have to ask?

Todd. Jesus Christ, Todd.

Todd because I like to imagine one day I can sell my sex mods for real money

Todd is alright.
I usually buy his games when they are 80% on sale.

Todd no doubt. Kaplan would just make every game into a safeplace with no fun.

you mean thats not the edit?

If you choose left you get no fun allowed multiplayer only casual games from multiple genres wich are actually polished for the most part.
If you choose right you get the same singleplayer bug-ridden casual open world game with a different setting each time but at least you can mod it.
I'd choose Todd in hopes he learns how to use a good engine and mods keep coming.

The memes worked, Sup Forums is under Todd's control now. It's all coming into place. Every single one of you will buy Skyrim 2, multiple times.

creation club

Delete creation club first and MAYBE ill think about it.

Todd is the only answer. Say what you will about skyrim and fallout 4 but they're at least fun to play

We are having a lot of Skyrim and Fallout threads recently so yeah. Sup Forums is full of casuals these days.

>All the cancerous garbage in Skyrim and Fallout 4 isn't his fault, but the Zenimax shareholders.

holy shit, a non-meme, serious post about Todd Howard on Sup Forums??

Wahoo, itsa me maryio. Todd is onea spicy meataball!

They never go that low you liar.

>He's not a thirdworlder.

Not my problem.

>ahah memes
>it's not memes
>laughter stops

I unironically bought "Skyrim : Special Edition" for the Ps4 because you can download mods and I've never owned a gaming pc. Lmaoing at you PC plebs

I am, Bethesda doesn't have regional pricing, they just did a 1:1 conversion when Steam added my currency. They are actually more expensive than the US version now that the dollar is low.

Todd by far

You can't be toxic in FO4

Nigger I bought skyrim for 4.99 dollars like 2 years ago.
Not even joking the issue is that it was region locked and I couldn't give as a gift to a friend because they said I couldn't gift it for people outside south america.
Game was unironically 15 reals that's cheap as fuck for a triple AAA here.

Yes you can

Thats still only 75% off.
Also I buy stuff from Nuuvem sometimes because you get better prices.

>player character tries to be rude and insulting
>impossible to say no
>have to help people, cannot be evil or mean

TESlore is a helluva drug.

Oh fugg give me Todd any day.
Tigole is like a game designer who has dementia

I'll take my boy Todd any day of the fucking week.

Todd will actually make sure the game is fun

>all of this Todd love
t-thanks misters
>captcha: dicker nael

You're welcome, unreasonably handsome child. Our love for todd blossoms more than the hate here!

Todd, not even a fucking question.

Todd becasue literally who is the left? Also means more potential for Toddposting.

Todd obviously, what the fuck did you think faggot?

>Doesn't know about Jeff Kaplan.

TODD

I choose death.

You guys are all banned for 48 hours from speaking in the Overwatch forums. That will show you!

Speaking as a Team Fortress 2 Spy main, we can't let this Kaplan fella take over! The obvious answer is Todd.

She is so familiar.

I pick a bullet to the head