How come there are no wrpgs that depict women realistically?

How come there are no wrpgs that depict women realistically?

*tips incel*

Are you actually going to argue that women have the same physical strength as men? I'm all for equal rights and respect and shit but you have to actually be mentally retarded to hide from that.

Male:
>+1 str, +1 com

Female
>+1 dex, +1 cha

Because its fantasy

Play mountain blade.

Arcanum. Females get - str compared to male characters

So? It's not like that's a reason to throw simple rationale out of the window.

They don't depict men realistically either so Uhhhhhh

>Realistically

And are males depicted realistically, user? To be fair, in a fantasy setting, I honestly don't care if females are as good as males.

Morrowind's women are weaker

But there are DRAGONS in the game user, and dragons aren't real. Checkmate.

realism is a flaw. games are all about being better than reality

It's actually a fine reason

I wouldn't mind seeing an rpg that does realistic stat differences between sexes, but I also really don't care either way, I wouldn't play a female character anyway

>+1 dex
Are you joking?

If you notice, no media in general portrays women accurately. Look at any crisis situation on Liveleak and you will see women instantly recoil in fear and start wailing like fools. The best you can hope for from a woman in a crisis situation is that she doesn't make the situation worse. Sadly, they often fail even that. Meanwhile an average joe saves the day.

Females do not do parkour, fight enemies physically, use swords, wear armor, use guns to kill people, make high-risk-high-reward decisions, forgo socializing in favor of the pursuit of honorable strength in battle. Yet countless movies, TV shows, books, and video games depict them this way. Women are not knights, military generals, assassins, snipers, jousters, or athletes. They are weak, frail, caring, and social. Cat woman is not a realistic character. Lara Croft is not a realistic character. Samus Aran is not a realistic character. Rey Skywalker is not a realistic character. It's absolutely fucking retarded to write female characters that run around seeking danger and fighting strong foes in physical combat. Women do not fucking do that lmao

Fantasy is about being consistent not realistic.

I genuinely find female characters in all forms of fiction to be uninteresting.

There are no female characters that had memorable personalities to me. Never did they have that special mixture of positive traits and flaws that humanizes a male character, never has a female character's motivation been meaningful to me, never have their struggles captivated me. I've never cheered for a female character when they do something badass, because it always just feels so hollow.

lol fukin this

None of you faggots could kill a dragon.

There is a thing called "suspension of disbelief" you retard.
Which is why you are fine with magic, dragons and other stuff in the movie but once a character behaves retarded/does something that you clearly know it's wrong (like shitty dual wielding) it breaks your immersion.

I think he meant to say +1 agi

Yeah exactly.
How can sexual dimorphism be real if dragons aren't real?

not him but judging by your response you're clearly an incel
in which case you need to go back

Soviet female snipers did exist during WW2, weren't even all that bad at it, though not as good as male ones. Somewhat ironically, there was a really popular myth during the Chechen War about a group of female mercenary snipers from Baltic states killing Russian forces.

Also, how do you explain stuff like female stunt-workers, if all women are risk-averse? There's that one chick who got her face torn off, and the one that died during the Dudepeel 2 shoots. And the one that died during one of the Resident Evil movies. I mean, you can tell they're pretty bad at it but they're trying.

Why does it even matter? You'll accept cunts firing lighting out their hand but not a equal stats girl?

No but there are men on earth who could if dragons existed. If dragons appeared on earth on the 2018 new year men would defend society by killing them systematically for all of time. The first female to kill a dragon would happen 79 years after the appearance of dragons in year 2097 and would be celebrated on MSNBC as a Great Achievement despite the fact that men have been killing dragons for 79 years and saved society by themselves.

you could if you could level up in real life.

How come there are no underage retards like you know what the real world is like?

>using the term incel at all
Hola reddit

A dragon is a beast, no more, no less. Mankind shall always stand above the beasts