Why do you still buy physical copies of games?

Why do you still buy physical copies of games?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nC3qmd2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't even purchased a game in 5 years and the last game I bought was a replacement copy of Explorers of Sky.

Doughbody is nice but doughface not so much.

Skin far too white
butt far too large
breasts too exposed

2/3 tastes, friend.
Skin is never too white.

>breasts too exposed
Not exposed enough more like.

>butt far too large
Your loss dude

t. Ireland

your testosterone : too low

are you trying to coax out that one user who said he had her nudes

its not even fucking worth it i wanna see her getting dick or eating out her sister

How much makeup and photoshop does she have on her ass lmao. Yeah, I buy physical because I'm not a cuck

I bet she loves ass to mouth.

All women are filthy whores.

Because you can't trust corporations and digital property. SJW cunts at corporations can steal your property with the push of a button.

ugly british manface

Dude already got coaxed out :b:

God I want a girlfriend, I've been so loney for so long.

you too

You never go ass to mouth

>user far too homosexual

So I can show off my collection on twitter and youtube. Duh.

Cottage cheese is a shit fetish

In the heat of the moment. Going Ass to mouth is fine.

Quartering fuck off already your temper tantrum this last month has been cringe af!

Why do you post ugly fat girls on a Sup Forums video games board?

>broke up with my girlfriend a month ago because she was around too much and annoying me and cutting into my VIDEO GAME time and i didnt even like her that much
>already so fucking lonely and regret it

i dont wanna go back on the fucking dating apps why wont my onahole just hurry up and get here

Nice blogpost where's the subscribe button?

Your soy levels are too high.

You're right though, I prefer chocolate skin.

1. Physical has more value then digital cause you can sell physical.
2. I enjoy having a tangible collection that I can show it off to my friends.
3. There's always a chance something could break and digital data would be lost. But with physical, I don't have to worry about this cause the media is less likely to be damaged so long as I take care of it.

I can be your onahole for the night~

My whore recently killed herself I think or just mia, and I really miss her and dont know what to do with this crippling loneliness.

who is this fat sow

Do people actually use dating apps?

I thought they were to find someone to fuck not actually date. Any Chad's or normies mind explaining?

Only BBC can handle that

dude is she okay

post more of this chick please

I knew it

Because the games that mattered came in boxes.
That's right, every game you bought off Steam or something like that is trash. Admit it, the most fun you had with vidya was back when you owned the disk/cart

met my gf of 2 years on tinder

Did your English teacher hang himself?

Kill yourself, cuck

>Clerks 3 is actually real
>I'm of the age where I now can understand the pain everyone is going through just to get through adult life and feel lost

This shit depressing as fuck.

if you get on one with intentions to date you'll eventually find someone who's just as naive as you

Just make it clear you are looking for a serious relationship and you're good to go. That's what most girls are using dating apps for anyways. The ones that aren't are yucky; stay away from them. Even if you only have sex with them once or twice, your pee pee will smell like a hoochie mama and your (former) future wife will hate you haha :)
>IF YOU FUCK A WHORE, JESUS WILL THROW YOU IN A LAKE OF FIRE AND RIP YOUR COCK OFF WITH A RUSTY SCIMITAR LALALALALA

I'll hang you if you don't stfu beeyotch.

More

Wait why do we thick women?

What's that supposed to mean?

Nah, to be honest, I wouldn't fuck that fat pig with your dick, a nigger's dick, or even your mom's Jetta

What did he mean by this?

>still no name

oh my sweet innocent clueless child

I don't find her particularly attractive but I feel a nude to destroy her anyway. Specifically, in the ass.

You can sell physical copies you don't use, You can't buy used copies of games for cheap, Physical copies take up less disc space, You can lend out physical copies to friends, etc.

butt not big enough

I thought it was cancelled

lots of people are using it to fuck, and they will pass you over or stop talking to you when they realize you arent

but then you'll eventually match with a girl who isnt and then hopefully you can game it up for 5 seconds and take her on a date

i thought it sounded pretty simple

People are there to fuck once and never see each other again not date you fucking mong. The only people who actually end up in a long term relationship with people online are sad people with zero face to face people skills.

Can't resell digital ones.

Is it bestiality if you're fucking a chick and your dog sneaks up and starts sniffing your ass and balls and you fart in your dog's face because they scared you

Also, what are some games where you're fucking a chick and your dog sneaks up and starts sniffing your ass and balls and you fart in your dog's face because they scared you

Unless it's about Dante being the manager and having to deal with the horseshit an employee around the age he was in the first movie makes him go through I wouldn't wanna watch it but knowing current Kevin Smith he'd still fuck it up by shoving his daughter down my throat.

Oh god! So fucking T H I C C! Oh god I'm such a fucking ghetto nigger! TTTTTTTHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCC XD

It's almost always cheaper. I'd like to go digital only but I can't justify it when I can get the same for less.

marshmellowmaximus discord.gg/nC3qmd2 Thank the OP who collected it all.

Amazing. bigger

I refuse to pay for digitally distributed games.
Games on PC should be sold physical only with the entire game on the discs and not require Steam.
Digital distribution is the cause for cancerous tactics like DLC, micro transactions, releasing games unfinished/buggy to the point of being unplayable since they can just update it later, and you don't actually own a copy of the game so you are essentially just giving money to a dev and getting nothing in return.

I buy a mixture, but physical offers more security in longevity and sense of ownership.

Explain how an average man can handle a butt this big

>butt far too large
no such thing

Collective purpose. I'm thinking of going digital, most of my purchases are on Steam anyway, but I do collect music CD's and LP's. It's nice to have something to collect and search for.

With big white cock

I reiterate

>I'm thinking of going digital
Don't do it unless you just pirate, digital distribution should not be paid for.
Steam is worse than Juicero

Why is everyone talking about this bitch out of nowhere, is this a secret jew tactic to try shill her patreon

damn i'm all for THICC but what the fuck

Nose too short.

Who is she.

You are more man than me. I concede

it's like soup

doublemaximus

I don't get it why is he crying when he has all that chocolate cake?

So THAT'S why my penis has been more smelly since I started having sex. I swear it didn't smell nearly this much before.

That isn't cake, Gabe Newell and the poles from GOG took a shit on him since that is what happens when you pay for digitally distributed games.

Probably not, Im really worried about her.

Could you imagine having to raise a girl in today's world? How the FUCK would you stop her from turning into this thing?

No it has to be cake. Scat isn't allowed on a blue board.

By keeping her on a diet.

Can you explain why?

>no optical drive on pc
>consoles are hacked/ homebrew'd
i don't

Sjw's are pretty fappable

Take her to church and homeschool her

why contain it

dont rape her

Looks like goop.

Stop posting Sarah

Lots of spankings whenever she misbehaves too

By giving her my attention when she's growing up and making sure she studies something worthwhile so she doesn't need a patreon to make money

I was being serious, public schools are whore factories and no parent should ever send their daughter to one

>old games now
>feel nostalgic for a game you played
>plug in console, pop in the game, play

>old games in the future
>feel nostalgic for a game you played
>plug in console, pop in the game
>NEEDS an update, either for the game itself or the system, game's broken/unplayable otherwise.
>update server been down for years after it's migrated to a new one following a new console gen.
>play on current gen console and buy the game through some backwards compatible services?
>nope. it's that one game that has a cult following, but not popular enough to be sold in current online service
>install update through some seedy russian site, one way or the other.
>Online only game
>NO ONE's in the lobby.
>have to go through hoops to install a custom firmware all to access a non-official server that's still active
>only a small handful ever log in at really odd hours

this is what we all signed up for, folks