Grim Fandango Remastered free on GOG

gog.com/game/grim_fandango_remastered

Already free for years on TPB

>GoG

Steam will never go away in our lifetime, just accept it already

Why should I play this game? It's old as fuck.

Is Gay Flamingo actually good

its the best point n click game ever created you pleb

This game sucks compared to shit like tentacle and monkey island Sam an max full throttle is even better and that one with the animals

It's pretty much the best adventure game ever made, but you seem kind of stupid so you probably wouldn't like it.

I know you're being facetious, but it's frustrating to know that there probably are people on Sup Forums who are underage enough to believe that.

No there's way better ones

>Why should I read this book? It's old as fuck.
>Why should Ilisten to this music? It's old as fuck.

>point n click
>Grim Fandango

Its tank controls though dumb dumb

Music and books only get better with age, video games get worse.

Didn’t play this game

However, watched the movie on YouTube and it’s fucking great. Though I don’t quite get how much is made up myth and actual myth. That thing with the “take 4 years it 4 minutes to travel to paradise”. Is that based on something that’s real in mythology or made up?

And do you think the speed demon listens to Deep Purple?

You need to realize that your opinions are not facts, user.

That's why the bible is so good

Yeah I remember that time the old book on my shelf rewrote itself to have better words and all my old video games reprogrammed themselves to be less fun.

(These things don't change with age, retard. You, personally, just appreciate them more or less depending on how old they are.)

Not a single argument.

>Didn’t play this game
>However, watched the movie on YouTube

>Steam will never go away in our lifetime,
I don't know about you but I'm healthy enough to survive more than twenty years. And my GOG games will still work then.

I dunno why you hate freedom so much that you need to shitpost about how great it is not to have basic consumer rights.

Exactly like yourself, then.

That's not on fire.

got it. thanks desu.

Not an argument.

Remastered added in a point and click control method. I didn't even realize it was meant for tank controls until after I beat the game.

Die then. It’s better to watch a click based game than figure out He convoluted ways the devs had to come up with the stretch out gameplay time by forcing you to use the items you find and anything until you figure out what is suppose to affect what.

Let me know when they fix the terrible inventory system and I may be able to tolerate it for more than 10 minutes.

Not everyone has an autistic compulsion to have all of their games on a single account. Maybe you should go and get a doctor to prescribe something for your neurological disorder instead of coming on Sup Forums to complain about other people getting free games from a store that isn't your personal favorite.

>the movie

>i'm too stupid and underage for point and click games

This but we're on Sup Forums so accept that stupid people will not go away in our lifetime

>nu-Sup Forums

>haven't logged into my gog account in years
>login and claim it anyways
>will never play it

>occasionally log in to Origin to get the free "On The House" game when they rotate it
>still have never played an Origin game

I like GoG, it's like a website that's my friend and I always try to buy from them when possible.

You have a little confusion in your soul mister. People don't boycott Steam operating under the assumption it guarantees it's eventual failure, that's pretty unlikely from a single individual. The benefit of a boycott is that your money no longer goes towards an institution you dislike. It's a personal gain.

>Grim Fandango for free
>Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for free

Pretty good week.

I've been seeing a lot of free games over the past few months, actually. Most of them are indie stuff, but still, pretty nice.

Too bad I missed the Watch Dogs give-away on Uplay. I kind of wanted to play that. Just not enough to pay for it.

enh whatever you do, don't trust that black haired bitch, choosing her as my waifu ruined my motivation to beat the game, I should have went with the redhead, she really did love you.