New Skyrim thread, because the old one hit bump limit but is still being discussed

New Skyrim thread, because the old one hit bump limit but is still being discussed.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/
strawpoll.com/rbwesppr
mods.allthefallen.ninja/index.php?title=Skyrim
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47335
lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=loverslab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post your current character

How's Skywind coming along?

That looks uncanny tbqh

lolis are good.

>shadman plays skyrim

For those experienced with Bodyslide, how do I get rid of neck and Ankle seams? I've just started doing Skyrim lewd modding, and I can't seem to get MO to play nice with Bodyslide to get my presets to be able to load.

How do I download these mods? Im on Switch version

I love orc sluts.

For some reason the idea of orcs with pubic hair makes me uneasy.

haha i get it because switch has no mods LOOOL

FUCK OFF TO /VG/

8.5/10, would cuddle tenderly.

Plan
>get familiar faces mod
>get UFO
>get all the mods needed to make qt lolis
>make several builds and all of them are lolis
>save them to familiar faces
>new character
>recruits all the lolis as followers
>patrol Skyrim with my harem

How much easier is it to get the SE to run stable on a large load order compared to Oldrim?

You sir are a man of taste.

Who here low end pc with over 200 plugins installed just so you can lewd at silky smooth 24 fps?

If you're using SKSE with SSME plugin there's no functional difference between the two.

Look at it this way. The Gamebryo engine is like a fat retard that can only run 200 meter before passing out. Original Oldrim was only 180 meter long which meant the retard could make it to the other side with wind to spare. However, with the introduction of SSME that length was set to 350 meters and now the retard ran out of steam long before he ran out of space.
Putting the game on a 64 bit launcher was irrelevant since the engine simply isn't capable of taking advantage of the extra resources.

Special edition is 64bit, so it allows you to use more then 4gb of ram for the game. Oldrim could use enb's to bypass this to a extent, allows you to use your GPU ram for all the graphical aspects of skyrim. This still limits all your scripting mods to the 4gb limit.

Special edition should be more stable in general because of it, you should be able to use more mods and have more things on screen at once.

what's SSME?

More girl abs pls

Old memory allocation, if you have the new skse's then you already have it.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/

It's a plugin for SKSE that modifies the allocated block space of RAM the game engine is given. Oldrim had two small blocks of memory which caused crashing when the engine attempted to access the second block during gameplay. SSME allows you to make the first block big enough to bypass this issue to the point the engine will give up long before it runs out of available memory. SKSE has this feature pre-installed in the last few versions , you just have to adjust what size block you want in the .ini file.

Elves.

You don't know what armor that is do you?

Nope, found the screenshot on the Japanese Skyrim uploader.

Figures. I need good dark slutwear for the vampire queen I want to play.

>Guard is looking right at her chest
Nice.

Mod to replace mobs with sexy females and lolis?

Too bad this never got released

shit game

Damn, that would have been perfect.

I know its bothersome but can I get a list or a screenshot of your mods so I can make lolis too? There are just so many mods and then certain mods conflict with each other it makes me feel retarded.

UnterAlterSky

>liking wash boards

strawpoll.com/rbwesppr

Thanks, Ill check it out

this thread just SCREAMS virgin

can it be used with crash fixes?

mods.allthefallen.ninja/index.php?title=Skyrim

This should help you. Enjoy, friend.

>>>/reddit/

I was brutally sodomized by my rabbi when I was 7.

it's why you're here

I'll have you know I like cow tits and DFC

So sincere question: how do I make my Wife's version of Skyrim like this? I think she'd enjoy playing with depraved sluts. She's kind of a closet freak.

This website screams virgin. What's your point?

Lovers lab

How they hell do yall get muscles and pubes to work together

>mfw I've been with 24 women in my day and I still dig sexy Skyrim mods

i love how unoriginal you binary-thinking autists are when it comes to making characters

its either:
>tiny flat loli
>huge titted knife-eared cunt

its always one extreme to the other with you twats, get some fucking taste

this posts are ironic right

>"Heard they're reforming the Daaaawnguard."

such a shame that actor developed throat cancer

what about huge horse cocked and huge titted futa orcs

what's that orc doing in the background

he's about to leave, right?

Holy shit did he really? God damn that's a shame, I hope he gets through it.

I use it with Safety load and that is generally enough to prevent a significant number of crashes.

There are no horsecocks in Skyrim

me on the right

uunf

Think again

>"What it feels like to chew 5 Gum."

He walked into the wrong house by mistake and is politely waiting for that elf to finish getting dressed to explain himself and offer a chance to repay for the inconsideration

What's some good dark looking slutwear I can put on my vampire queen?

post her

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47335

I haven't made her yet, going to start as soon as I can find some appropriate slutwear.

I just started ESO, what’s the best build for mostly solo play? I usually roll sword and board with light armor. Will this be good for endgame online?

Breton girls are the best.

>tfw you'll never lick some girl abs

Notice how in these threads they dont post animations, because the animations are fucking shit.
The only purpose is to take these pics, you spend days modding the game and the game is still shit, you play one quest and then you delete. It was a waste of time.
Why do we suffer.

grils dont have abs

yt
e
te
g
r
r
d
f
r
d
r
cd
kr
g
f
f
f
f
y
f

a

>unironically liking Skyrim
Fuck off to /vg/

Pls post argonian tiddys

The absolute madman.

fuck off to /vg/ thanks

Oh nice, two fresh (you)s for me

true but fuck off weab

>game crashes whenever I take a wagon to it start walking near solitude
>Start troubleshooting
>It's the unofficial legendary edition game patch

I have no idea how I fucked that one up

Anyone got a list of recommended mods/lewds for beginners with a fresh copy of Skyrim?

I don't get scalies, why do you find cold scale attractive instead of warm flesh?

Please help me. I have a crippling fear of being underpowered. I always think other players are laughing at my build.

lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=loverslab

Tesgeneral.com

Yes I would recommend modding the game for days and in the end realize that it was a waste of time.

I actually cant find this mod, where is it uploaded at?

Orc sluts for human cocks is the best fetish.

spend weeks learning how to properly make mods work, following optimization tutorials and even trying your hand in .exe editing for your first time. Spend hours creating your waifu. game still runs like shit and you realize that to make her wear panties (not get naked) you have to use the console because the devs never made an armor slot for panties.

fucking droped. I just wanted to give my waifu some cute, comfy underwear.

was it the load order?