>Ori

So this is the power of the Xbox Juan for 2018, woah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvSz9AcQH1A
alphr.com/games/1005998/crackdown-3-release-date-rumours
redbrick.me/gaming/preview/impressions-crackdown-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=8oMhZ8iclxk
xboxenthusiast.com/2017/12/12/game-awards-2017-getting-tough-defend-microsoft/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-06/microsoft-boosts-video-game-investment-as-focus-shifts-to-software
onmsft.com/news/microsoft-plans-to-expand-pursuit-of-100-billion-gaming-industry-nadella-tells-shareholders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Halo 6
>Sea of Thieves
>Crackdown 3
>Ori 2
>Forza Horizon 4
>other first party and second party games in developement
All better than what Sony has to offer, also fuck anyone who tries to defend PUBG.

>all these Xbox threads since PUBG released
Xbox is back, ladies.

>B-but Sony

Meanwhile on Switch

>nothing

Sad thing is you actually think Halo 6 and these magical other exclusives are supposedly coming out next year. And I'm an Xbone owner

They are, Microsoft now announces their games on the year they're released.

I want some Max Payne enhanced and some Crackdown enhanced. I hope these games are being worked on.

>Some mythical unannounced exclusives are better than all the exclusives Sony has

How sad.

Examples? Sea of Thieves and Crackdown have been stuck in development for years.

Microsoft makes fun video games, Sony makes movies, so yeah, they will.

The Xbox has no exclusives. It's worthless.

Can't really give examples now, this is the first time they're doing it since Scalebound, the only example I can give is Forza 7 for now.

PS has no exclusives so it's even worse.

That looks like shit, not sure why you'd want to play Max Payne 3 at 30fps anyway.

These enhanced games look great on my TV and Max Payne 2 is one of my favorite games.

Texture quality was too shitty on 360, you can see it in your screenshot. Max Payne needs to be at 60fps or better. The iPhone port will probably run at a higher framerate.

I have this bad feeling that Crackdown 3 will either be canceled or reworked and essentially restarts development, making it a year or two away from release again.

I don't think so it looks pretty fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvSz9AcQH1A

The single player is made by Sumo Digital and the multiplayer is being made by a different studio which is pretty concerning.

I know it does but delay after delay with barely any news of it. Does it even have a release date now? Last I heard, it was supposed to be out November 7th or something before being delayed again. Man, I just want some fucking Crackdown with a variety of characters to choose from who all change appearance depending on how you level up again. Going from skinny goth to full blown Metal Warrior or stick Asian to motherfucking old Samurai was fun. All gameplay I've seen of it also seems lackluster so far but I think that's more on the retarded players they got playing the game during E3.

It can't possibly be good, it's not even made by the people that made the first Crackdown and the game is being parted out to different studios.

True they are to cancel anything, please let it be the fully destructible mp, I rather the single player not suffer because the multiplayer component doesn't work.

*if

>says the Xbot who made a game with literal integral TV episodes in their game

LOL

are there zombies in Crackdown 3?
those were lame in 2

At this point they can't cancel the game, they've already faced so much negativity regarding their exclusive lineup and it's way too far in development. I guarantee though that the physics in multiplayer will be nothing like what was promised in 2015. It's been more than 4 years since the Xbox One launched and there has yet to be a single game that offers cloud enhanced graphics or physics on Xbox. One of their initial arguments for the cloud was that it would render hardware upgrades unnecessary because the cloud would take care of the brunt of rendering work. If this were true the X wouldn't even be a thing.

It's definitely cancelled. That shit was in fucking abysmal shape back at E3, so bad that they stopped letting people play it after a while and didn't even bring it to shit like Gamescom. It has been in development hell for years, the destructible environments are no longer in the game, graphics are worse than the first two games, and it runs like shit.

>acting like I give a shit about Quantum Break
There's a reason why it failed.

True, it's time for them to put up or shut up, if Crackdown 3 is canned, I don't think they can recover. I also heard that the delay happened because there were some glitches in the game such as players going through buildings and getting stuck along with some vehicle physics issues.
alphr.com/games/1005998/crackdown-3-release-date-rumours
This website goes into details.

But even with these issues, people still said it was fun.
redbrick.me/gaming/preview/impressions-crackdown-3/

Yeah, I don't think Crackdown 3 will be canceled, I just think all the physics shit will be gone. Pretty telling that they didn't show it at all at E3 2017 despite showing the game supposedly running on the brand new Xbox One X. If it still existed surely they would have shown it.

I think they'll make an excuse for it not being in the final game, maybe they'll blame the slow development of American ISPs or the end of net neutrality. I mean in fairness to MS, even though I think they were lying the entire time about the physics, even if they had intended on doing it American internet is probably too shitty to have it perform well consistently.

But you know there's a new Forza every year. They don't need to announce it until the year of its release.

>are there zombies in Crackdown 3?

no

>Xbox One
>31 true exclusives
>19 if you remove Kinect shovelware
>160 'console exclusives'

>PS4
>122 true exclusives
>426 'console exclusives'

youtube.com/watch?v=8oMhZ8iclxk

Honestly, I don't get why people in this thread defend the shitty Xbox brand

Fucking xbots are starting to realize that Xbox is nothing but a joke

xboxenthusiast.com/2017/12/12/game-awards-2017-getting-tough-defend-microsoft/

Halo 5 has been getting a steady stream of DLC anyway and is still pretty much the only modern arena shootan so I'm fine

>2018 is shaping up to be a solid year in the exclusives department. Next year will see the release of Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, and Sea of Thieves

Those aren't exclusives, though.

They like to pretend that the better versions of these games aren't going to be on PC.

If you don't want to go through the hassle of building a PC, it's the only console out there that offers equivalent power for the price. Games will certainly look better on it than the Pro anyway.

What have you been playing for the last 4 years if you are so worried about power?

Looking at how they cancelled many games during the Don Mattrick era, I think they do.

Ask yourself how many of those exclusives are fun though?

I would be fine if they just used a similar mp to Crackdown 1 or 2 instead of trying to make this work but if they can, go for it.

How can anyone actually be hyped for Crackdown 3? It looks so boring.

I think a lot of the PS4 exclusives are fun. I also think they cater to a wide array of genre preferences too.

There's a lot more variety there than what Halo, Gears of War and Forza offer.

>cross buy is bad because reasons

ah i see

It would be cool if the environmental destruction wasn't limited to online-only.

This is fake, no way they'd pay to have another timed exclusive Dead Rising after the massive flop that was 4. Extremely doubtful that they'd fund an exclusive Ninja Gaiden unless it's some sort of special remake / remaster. Dino Crisis really makes this seem like a fan wishlist.

SP only cinematic games are pretty much the only exclusives PS4 seems to offer, and that doesn't really interest me much

Cross buy is fine but that's not going to make me play a game at 30fps on a console when my PC plays it at 60.

>tfw gf just got me an xbox one s off newegg for 169 shekels and no tax
she dun good. she already has a ps4 and I only gayme on pc. my roomie has a switch and literally any retro console.

we idort now.

I never played red dead, only watched my cousin play it on 360 back in the day. looking forward to it.

as of now I own
>red dead goty
>rare replay
I sorta want a forza gayme. I may get pubg for the keks, I'm sure it's awful on a controller tho. has to be

I may just get a boneX if there is truly going to be a new halo AND ninja gaiden coming in 2018.

I know this is bullshit but the very possibility of Phil spending more money on another piece of shit Dead Rising is really annoying because you can see it happening

Hoirzon 1-3 are all great. Horizon 2 and 3 have more off-roading.

That's why it has to be bullshit, no way Microsoft is dumb enough to do that again. They can't be that dumb.

All I see on the PS4 are cinematic games, I'm not interested in that while the Xbox and Switch offer a variety of games, while I skip games like Quantum Break or Xenoblade Chronicles 2 because I don't like those types of games.

dude ps4 has literally memeborn, that is it.

lol I'm playing memeborne on my gfs ps4 right now. it's pretty nice and comfy once you get used to the 30 fps.

okay

I hope you guys enjoy Rare while they're still around because they're so fucked

I think I'm more of a horizon guy, is motorsport 7 much different?

Get Horizon 3

It flopped worse on PS4 and PC.

>Ori 2
WHEN THE FUCK IS IT COMING OUT I NEED IT

>going up against Far Cry 5
Probably not smart since that's the kind of game the Xbone base is gonna eat up.

will do.

It only came out on PS4 a week ago, do we even have sales numbers? Rise of the Tomb Raider sold better on PS4 despite launching a year later. Game probably will flop though because it's a shitty game that is now a year old, why would anyone on PS4 want it?

If this is real, I'm going to lose it.

>Games that don't officially exist
>Games announced three years ago
>Indies
>"Th-these other g-games that s-surely exist Soy nugger!!!"

wew

They saying for a while that they have some unannounced projects in the works. They've gone back to original Xbox/360 era creating studios, buying out studios, and working with third party devs to make second party games again.

>Have to wait til the end of 2019 for decent games
Well, I suppose it only took MS an entire generation to get there, but on the verge of next gen platforms coming out, I suppose they'll have a couple of good games.

>They've gone back to original Xbox/360 era creating studios, buying out studios, and working with third party devs to make second party games again.
They haven't announced a single buyout and they're a publicly traded corporation so if these things were happen it would be disclosed in their SEC filings.

>SoT
obvious
>Crackdown
obvious
>SoD
obvious
>Ori
obvious
>Forza
obvious
>Ninja Gaiden
could see it happening in some form
>Halo
obvious
>Crimson Skies
cold see it happening
>Dino Crisis
iffy at best
>Dead Rising
could see it happening

The unknown MS titles could be a few things from the rumors lately, but the list isn't too far fetched at all.

I spent a lot time and money on 3 and while its good I have 2 problems
I dont like setting events up plus the Australians are annoying
Also Im at 319 out of 320 roads

They've been saying that for three years, Aaron. Last E3 was supposed to be when the fruits of all that waiting was supposed to come to fruition. What happened?

Sh-Shut up, MS is t-totally making new games! Th-They've got all this new stuff in the works! You'll see.

Old, fake and gay. Look at the SoT date.

They cancelled Scalebound and SoT and Crackdown were delayed.

>blurry
>tilted
>dark room
c'mon

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-06/microsoft-boosts-video-game-investment-as-focus-shifts-to-software
onmsft.com/news/microsoft-plans-to-expand-pursuit-of-100-billion-gaming-industry-nadella-tells-shareholders

All they said was they wish they could do it but now the Xbox division is part of the leadership table at Microsoft and got more funding so now it's actually happening.

wow spoilers

Reminds me of this old one

The Xbox division is part of the leadership table because Satya wants Phil's cult of personality around the whole company.

I know and that's great, Microsoft Game Studios now have the funding they need to make games.

>Th-the g-games are coming this t-time Soy nugger!!!!!

Great, I can't wait to see the full slate the Xbox Juan-Two will have at launch in 2020.

At least the possible games are more interesting than anything that isn't Death Stranding. Spider-Man would have been cool but fucking Dan "Gas the lore" Slott is writing it.

>B-b-but Nintendo
Not fooling anyone today xbot

Fucking Sony niggers only have movie games lol.

What's that, Xbox? Oh, you've finished downloading the 70GB of live action TV so I can play Quantum Break. This is gonna be an epic real video game!

>De3ad rising

>Xcucks actually thought that turd was going to be 95+ on metacritic

About time they realized the only game that can manage that is the yearly Forza and even then Forza fans are pissed off at Turn 10

This

xbox has no good games and is a joke

You don't even need to download that. Are you pretending to be retarded?

This. The hardware is complete garbage compared to PS4 also.

Thanks for proving my point, not a single acquisition is mentioned in either article.

Actually, there is a lot more headroom for streaming data on the original Xbone. the PS4 Pro is the only thing close to it between the two, and the One X trumps it.

>there is a lot more headroom for streaming data on the original Xbone
What exactly is that supposed to mean? Most multiplatforms on PS4 and Xbox One load faster on the PS4. Original Xbox One only had a transfer rate of 40MB/s while the One X now does 60MB/s.

The Pro is having a hard time with getting games up to 4K to match the X1X. Even indie games are settling for 1080p on the Pro. I'm sure RDR 2 and Monster Hunter will look and run better on the Xbox.

We'll probably not hear anything until next year.

>tfw considering taking the free Win10 upgrade that'll expire at the end of the year just for Sea of Thieves

As an owner of a decent pc and ps4, I still like my bone.
Personally I've had terrible luck with the microsoft store, so I play all the "console exclusives" on the console.

You really should have done it already, all the telemetry bullshit was ported to 7 years ago anyway. There are some nice features like kernel hibernation for faster startups, DX12 which is not exclusive to Windows Store games, and ReFS support which is the file system that will replace NTFS in the next couple of years.