Game Center CX thread. There's been a bunch of new subs in the last few weeks

Game Center CX thread. There's been a bunch of new subs in the last few weeks.

pastebin.com/u/GCCXGeneral

Remember when Arino played Super Maker Maker live for 2 hours a couple years ago? They finally subbed it!

Based OP, now I know what to do the next few days

Good eps were subbed, but you should make this thread on /vr/ if there isn’t one already up

Did SA-GCCX get off their asses and do shit, or did people finally get tired of them threatening to stop subbing if someone else does it?

I think it's good to have a nice quick thread on Sup Forums sometimes.

Either they’re done with school or recently jobless

SA-GCCX has churned out a bunch of the new subs. December 12 is the second anniversary of the live show which is probably why they uploaded that one today.

>shill center CX
When this guy stops advertising every single one of nintendo's newest consoles, I might consider watching him

I hope they sub that live battle he had with Bakarhythm last month.

>I won't watch this show because famous japanese comedian and television personality does paid sponsoring for the biggest game company in the country
Your loss. GCCX is good shit.

>tfw got Emoto’s autograph when I went to nip land
All the ADs seem really chill

Did you meet anyone else? Apparently everyone loves Oosuka. They promoted him to Director super quick.

They finally ran out of games and let Arino play Dragon quest?

Why is Arino calling him thief again? I only watched subbed.

I believe in his first episode helping out with a challenge, Arino kidded him about him stealing Yanai since Oosuka was just substituting for him that day. The nickname stuck and became a running joke.

are these "fan-" fansubs?

like the ones with slightly cringey translation and translating every little thing?

It's a special occasion for Episode 250. Of course it's carrying over to 251. I wouldn't expect them to do RPGs very often. They're long and boring to show on TV.

The biggest subbing group tends to over localize a little bit, but they're pretty good.

imagine being this miserable of a person

It's a show about retro games. He plays a lot of Famicom because it was a dominant console back then, so of course his relationship with Nintendo is going to make good business opportunities for him to show off their games.

too boring this jap

I really gotta hit the hay but I also really wanna watch some GCCX before I go. gimme a good episode anons

I dont like this pictures of old Arino it reminds me that we all get old and will eventually die

Tokimeki Memorial

>old Arino
Come on, 45 isn't that old.

>bunch of new subs
I know what i'm doing the next few days

I wish I had friends to watch gccx with

>they still didn't learn Japanese to watch glorious Arino beat games
>instead they beg for subs that are years late

No one would see it, no one uses /vr/.

Have the pokey man episodes been subbed?

Plus they banned the generals out of it
Bunch of fags

I think someone started one but couldn't adapt a pun to save his life, and whatever he did came out terrible and got ignored by everyone.

It's going to take a lot of work if they do get subbed.

Good old Arino.
Hopefully, they translate quiz/trivia games more, those are the best.

They've only played a few, but yeah those are fun.

all i know about this dude is that he's in mario maker
says some japanese stuff when he falls into a pit or clears the level that i don't understand

KACHO

ABUNAIII