sephirot

Doug Jones

say baby I love you

Pneumonia

I don't know it. What is it?

Jeff

Numa numa yay

MYTHRAAAAAA

God I rewatched the ending on youtube and it just makes no sense hearing Rex scream that at the end. If you pick Mythra over Pyra you're just a self-insert fag.

mythra is better

I take this is the new xenoblade thread? Well then.
I found KOS-MOS sidequest
>youtu.be/-TYBNRnVBxk
Any xenosaga fan here? Is that annoying loli scientific a reference?

So I'm in tantal. I gotta go save this place but I have no idea how the fuck to get to the lower level. Help please

Poppi power!

thanks for the spoilers

If you can't figure it out you're literally retarded. It's a straight path the moment you get out of the city.

muh nado

best girl.

also best cleavage

You shouldn't even be on Sup Forums before beating the game. I stayed off it 2 weeks (a few days before release and 10 days after launch) just to play through it without spoilers. Man up and do the same.

>Staying in Sup Forums when you care about spoilers
You are the only one to blame.

What would you do under the circumstances?

lacking what?

Moe factor?

I'm finally back on Sup Forums after beating it. If you dont want to be spoiled, dont be on gaming forums

>Finishing up Vess's quest
>Already know what's gonna happen
>Still get bummed out because of how it happened
On a different note, has anyone actually used her? Is she any decent?

blushy crushy

Post the webm, you know which one

Out the main gate? We're the three vein ridge is?

DJ Khaled?

there's another exit down below

A non-ultrabitch mode. Tsundere a shit

How do I view this scene? Theres barely any interaction between Mythra and Rex in the main story and I'm looking for more.

That is from the rare blade sidequest.

roy moore

I went there but there's a gaping hole in the bridge. What do I do about that? Seriously sorry if this is braindead easy

I used her on Nia the entire game and she's great. Nia is just perfect with ball weapon because she has a second AOE heal next to Dromarch's and also the ball has break (which Dromarch also has) so she'll be throwing out breaks left and right. MAke sure to put a beta scope on her eventually (lowers chance of enemy to resist break).

Also yes Vess's quest was really sad. Probably the best sidequests in the Xenoblade series so far.

>shit man, I dunno
>I'm not good at this kind of thing

go to the huge ass icicle. you can make a bridge out of it. I think thats where you're stuck at

Is there a link on youtube? I don't have that blade unfortunately.

did they really translate 萌え into that?
blushy crushy is dere if anything

OH THAT. There's an ice pillar before the bridge. Walk over the dark ice holding the pillar in place to break it, then press A next to the pillar of ice to knock it over and let you walk across.

You're not as retarded as I thought user sorry. That part is actually a little tricky.

Pyra, because that's what I chose.

MYTHRA!

SEPHIROT!

>morag actually joined
holy shit yes, i fucking love her
i hope she's permanent
is it a good idea to run rex, nia, and replace tora with morag since she's also a tank?

This scene takes a different meaning after playing xbc2
>youtu.be/wZ84UWORgG8

If you can roll blades on them they're permanent.

she is permanent

This is driving me mad. I've read Tora's arts, and Poppi's as well, but none of them specify them having Knockback. Yet they do knockbacks in battle all the time and it's pulling other enemies into the fight and fucking me over. CAn anyone help identify what's causing this exactly so I can fix it?

What the fuck are you doing here?
I stayed off of Sup Forums for a week. Only occasionally going into the /vg/ thread since they spoiler EVERYTHING that is even somewhat a spoiler.
Only thing that got spoiled for me was Nia's second form, but that's because it was the OP of a thread. Even then I was one chapter before it happened and at that point I was 50% sure it was going to happen, so it wasn't a spoiler at all.
Didn't get spoiled about anything else and it made every twist fucking amazing. Stop being a retard and coming to Sup Forums when spoilers hit. Seriously, you should have learned by now.

>Not turning Tora into an attacker

Her specials.

>Vandahm joins
>Can't roll blades on him

DEAD

I accept that Alvis is Ontos simply because I love the idea of Alvis being the third Aegis and him being Shulk's blade. I find something really cool about that.

Poppi v1 has knockback on at least one of her specials I think. The mud tornado.

i'm running a primarily attacker rex, and i want coverage. so i kept tora a tank, and now i want to get rid of tora and use morag as the tank instead. is she good as a tank?

You using their special arts? Because one of them causes knockback. I think it's their level 2 one.

Keep farming user.
Seriously every rare blade heart to heart and side quest are amazing. It actually makes you appreciate all the voice actors they got for them, especially the A list JP voice actors.

She's an evade tank, which is the best kind in xenoblade

Stay off of Sup Forums if you want to avoid spoilers. We actually got a worldwide release this time so it's not like you'd have to avoid spoilers for months.

She's the evasion tank of the game. Pretty good once you get her up and running but tends to get deleted the moment she stops dodging until you can circumvent that.

I really hope that the DLC blade we're getting is Alvis, but I kind of doubt it.
A xenogears blade would be nice too if they can get Squeenix to sign off on it.

>use a special
>10 fps
does this shit happen in docked mode?

awesome, thanks.

Thank you Jesus fuck I was stuck for a solid 30min.

Ace Attorney and Atlus games are always suffering, hopefully Nintendo works with them for a WW release this time.
I love that ever since Nintendo embraced no region lock pretty much every game they release is released worldwide at the same time.

Nim's sidequest is the best.

Nim is a true hero.

Nim is also a little racist towards Ardainians.

Hatsune Miku

>DLC comes out, is postgame
>Rex meets Shulk, explains him about the blades and gift him a common core
>Shulk opens it, Rex expects normal shit
>Cue massive green explosion, alvis appears, gives shulk back the true monado and all his endgame powers

I'd love to have Id or Citan as a blade

Fuck no, i want the new blade to be the xenogears' MC.

Who is stronger, Rex with Pyra Verde or Shulk with his True Monado?

>rex meets person in a different dimension

kek I was stuck there for an hour too

Why does the guy have to be put on the spot like this. He’s 15 for fuck sake.

Why would you want a total fuck up as a Blade?

Ending suggest the two dimensions fused.

Rex, because Pyra verde has direct access to the conduit and full administrative access to it. True monado only has indirect access via Alvis's redirection of ether and translation of the conduit.

Because harem antics teehee

No excuse, see the bullshit he did.

NO IT DOESN'T
STOP TRYING TO FORCE THIS
Klaus was terraforming Earth for the last million years. He tells you this. He just gets rid of the cloud sea + cloud sea walls and gives you access to the outside continent again which he has been fixing.
Fucking listen to what Klaus says in the scene with him.

You seem fucking upset, user.

This.

Bionis/Mechonis = Entirely new dimension
Alrest = Earth that was destroyed in the war/ravaged by the conduit that Klaus rebuilds using the cloud sea

If Rex and Shulk actually meet, something like pic related should happen.

No it doesnt fuck off with your bullshit already you shulk niggers

Yes I am upset at the people that want to spout stupid bullshit about Klaus magically teleporting thousands of people with 100% precisions despite the last time he used the conduit sending every single person into a different dimension or just straight up vaporizing them.
It's why he worked so hard at terraforming Earth. They wouldn't even mention the fact that he was fixing Earth if it didn't have a purpose. He makes no mention of ever having improved his access to the conduit. The conduit has disappeared before the ending and the beanstalk space station starts falling apart, how the fuck would it teleport your to a new dimension if it's ALREADY GONE.

What he did to be a fuck up?

Oh shit, yeah I have two of the special enhancing RAM parts equipped. Should I just keep those slots unequipped then? I can't see what attacks/arts she had equipped, I'm really confused

Why does every single shot of pyra leave me staggering? I should nickname her Dolly Dagger at this rate.

A boyfriend?

She resembles Shion Uzuki, who was KOS-MOS' creator/handler in Xenosaga.

I bet you are also the user upsed over the west taking the wrong meaning of pic related because the japanese wordplay makes it more ambigous.

to be fair the ending was kind of confusing, 'rift' was not a good choice of word on azurda's part and the first thing I thought when I saw the sea was xenoblade 1's ending

What's the best way to build trust with a blade? I just fought a unique and I let the battle go for a while but barely got any trust.

Also, are some blades more rare than others? I always see a lot of people complaining about not having KOS, and she's one of the last few blades I need, along with Finch, Floren, Azami or whatever, and the weird fox woman. I just can't seem to get them at all.

Underrated post.

Ah shit, you are right, I hope she doesn't almost fucks the universe just to find her boyfriend.

>End of XC2
>Ontos is in the XC1 dimension
>Malos is dead
>Pneuma is dead (she leaves behind Mythra and Pyra, but Pneuma is the part of the trinity core processor with access to the conduit and the ability of creation)
>Klaus is dead
>The space station, previously holding the conduit, has been blown to pieces by Aion
>The conduit itself has hopped dimensions since Klaus is dead

>"WAIT NO GUYS THEY GOT TELEPORTED TO A NEW DIMENSION BY THE CONDUIT EVEN THOUGH THAT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THE CONDUIT IS GONE, THE TRINITY CORE PROCESSOR IS GONE, AND THE HOLDING BAY FOR THE CONDUIT IS IN PIECES FALLING TO THE EARTH
>LET'S JUST IGNORE THE PART WHERE KLAUS SAYS HE WAS MAKING THE EARTH LIVABLE AGAIN, THAT'S IRRELEVANT

Rift refers to the cloud sea wall rift. Alrest is like a giant box without a roof. There is a floor of the cloud sea, but there are also giant walls surrounding it to keep the titans together in a relatively small enough area that they don't venture too far. That's the rift they crossed.

The entire game and having two different versions of himself be evil

It's only because people associate rift with "dimensional rift" for no reason.
Rift has no connotation with other dimensions. It just means crack / break more or less, which is referring to the cloud say breaking apart.

Wait, that sounds like klaus, ah shit, TAKASHI!