*Abandons dungeon*

*Abandons dungeon*

boy pussy = man ass

*Does 100 DPS in your EX*

I fantasiad to get away from this shit. Crazy what a community does to a game.

Not until they hit 30, that is when the gay death happens

I bet you think a feminine dick is just a penis too, faggot.

the best way to browse the chon

And yet this thread still slipped through the cracks

Eh, could be worse. At least it ain't a potato. Serious talk, we do we even have midget races in MMOs?

is there a way to filter pictures? I never found out how.

Male characters and all cats are the most trashiest players in xiv

Asura in Gw2 are way better than lalafells, perfect little goblin-esque race. But if you like actual midgets, then goblins from WoW are the only way to go man.

Seriously what is a feminine penis? Size, shape, etc?

It's feminine if I'm desperate enough to ignore it and/or suck it.

Think of a penis.
Now make it feminine.
That is a feminine penis.

Might be 4chanX only, but you can filter filename, file size, dimensions, and md5.

Traps aren't gay.

>filtering
If you need a hugbox, tumblr is down the hall, pussy.

Traps are gay.
DS Mimics are my favourite traps to jerk off to.

We know.

big lols

I think more games need a "kill yourself" button to show your distaste and displeasure.Why not, right? We all know people will quit for bullshit reasons anyway, why not have fun with it? And besides, wouldn't seeing your opponent kill themselves instead of ragequitting make you feel better in a PvP game even though its more or less the same thing?

In short, SAM need a seppuku skill

Sup Forums has had filters since fucking 2010~. Sorry anons don't wanna see you take fat steamy shits on the board?

updated version anons

The thing I hate the most about Lalas is when they do appear in story content, it's impossible to take them seriously.
Like Lalafell is built around being an adorable little fucker, everything in their appearance, their voices, even their emotes are all designed as cutesy shit.
Then a Lala appears in a main story cutscene all serious and dramatic, despite looking like a little toddler trying to be a grown up.

you are actually doing more work for yourself for not using regex filters

It's real hard to take them seriously in any sort of battle, unless they're a mage of some kind. Which makes shit like pugilist quests bizarre. Wow, your rival is a fucking lala? Really? Just fucking pick him up and punt him over the horizon. It gets worse when you see lala tanks. How are they protecting people? How are they even holding aggro?! Imagine fighting some fuckhuge boss like a primal and they perceive the smallest person in your team as a threat. That's like godzilla turning away from the military because a dog is barking at him.

"FUCK THESE TANKS MAN, I'M ALL ABOUT THIS FUCKING DOG"

what is boy pucky?

good luck with being pruned by jannies

its a quality of life and makes this place 60% less cancerous
>board culture
no its spam and usually it just becomes its own containment thread until another one of a similar nature pops up