Is IGN right? Is Shadow of the Colossus a better game than Twilight Princess?

Is IGN right? Is Shadow of the Colossus a better game than Twilight Princess?

it depends if you like one more than the other

It depends on who pays you more

>IGN
>Right
Pick one

Tough call on those two games. Twilight princess imo was good but wasn't one of the best zelda games..

One of the only times IGN was right about something

> I M P L Y I N G

Yes, but also no, because it's still IGN. Literally discard everything they say, and start over from scratch. The result is still that Shadow of the Colossus is better than Twilight Princess, though.

I dunno. They're both pretty good, but I thibk I prefer Zelda more. It's been a while since I've played SotC though, I might give that ps4 remake a bite.

>twilight princess with a 9.5
8.8 was the proper score.

what are your points based on?

newfag

pretty much everyone voted this down as well, it's a bad game.

In what world does 4.5, 5.5, 5.5, 5 and 7.5 boil down into a 4.9?

Both are fun, that said SoC is considered a masterpiece by many. I'd put a different Zelda game up there to compare it with.

twilight princess was trash and doesnt even deserve an 8.0

Sotc is a great game and all but it's like 3 hours long and has almost no content. TP takes it.

Thats true, Twilight princess sucks.

no, justify your points faggot

SOTC is way better

Only a newfag wouldn't get that

twilight princess is a legit 8.8

>is ign right
they gave skyward sword a 10

>too young to remember the 8.8 fiasco

Boss fights are way better so yeah I would say SoTC has the upper hand in that case but TP has more stuff to do outside of bosses my vote still goes to SoTC though.

This. Its almost like a puzzle game in a way, since once you figure out how to beat a boss you can basically speed run it immediately. Hell, the postgame content is literally just boss speed runs for upgrades so you can kill bosses even faster. SOTC is a good game and all, but it REALLY needs more content.

I'm not sold on the PS4 version because of this. Is it just prettier or is it getting more content as well?

Almost 2018 and this is still probably the worst IGN review I've ever seen

the 4.5 was presentation so it all adds up when you remember to weigh graphics as 90% of the score

>One of the best Sony exclusive ever
>Slightly better than the worst Zelda ever

Sounds ok to me.

>worst IGN review I've ever seen
And they tried wery hard in the last few years to beat that record, it's imrpessive.