Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous thread:
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Hhy1P6W
i.imgur.com/yBF80DE.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=iV1awQwAf2g&feature=youtu.be&t=3m45s
imgur.com/a/CMoFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

taking requests

ANCHOR POST

>the waifu thread as a better formatted OP

This'll do.

Requesting Natsu shitposting about herself being forcibly shoehorned in SCVI

Requesting scary/badass Guilty art. Or just rule 63 Guilty.

Requesting Bimbo Aigis trying to study for school maybe in her uniform, but it`s too small for her now

Requesting Tsumugi Shirogane in the same pose like the picture on the right side. With the Team Danganronpa logo behind her as background.

Requesting Tharja as a fairy with orange hair telling you to find the crystals

Your waifu loves you!

"Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing". "Over the road" is right! It's my way or the highway, and the highway ain't got shit. Oh my god...

Requesting Genny as a lewd sorcerer.

Requesting Velvet and Saya fighting over Laphicet.

Requesting Brad Armstrong dressed as Santa with a sack full of Joy

Requesting art of Goth Aigis

Draw Juri

Draw you favorite video game characters as tortodrone

Requesting Susie Evans, Alicia Melchiott, Edy Nelson and Rosie Stark from Valkyria Chronicles in modern clothing at karaoke bar.
Edy and Rosie singing Highway to the Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins while heavily drunk.
Alicia and Susie we're both impressed and also slightly drunk.
OR
1. Have Alicia and Susie doing Semi-lewd to each other.
2. having Vodka shot challenge: Alicia is almost heavily drunk state while Susie is still tipsy-moderate drunk state.

Edy and Rosies reference: imgur.com/Hhy1P6W

Requesting controlled LSSJ/SSJ Berserk Ivy

Requesting Aqua

Requesting Search Man wearing this ugly Christmas sweater

Requesting some necro samantha.

Do you remember my JC Denton and P3MC request? Its cool if it wasnt to your liking

Requesting Sakura looking super cute in her SFV style, with Karin staring at her either super jealous or super aroused.

Requesting Link fucking Peatrice in the butt using chuchu jelly as lube

Requesting Miyabi in a Halloween bee costume looking slightly embarrassed about it.

Requesting Peach hypnotizing Aigis into becoming a replacement princess for her.

>fucking art thieves

I'm going to redraw all of this motherfuckers art and designs and shit all over him if he does not fix this.

Requesting Shuichi killed by Yandere-Kaede.

Requesting a giantess Tifa,Juri,Shantae, Aigis or Hex maniac with a black guy in her mouth where the lower have of his body is being sucked on and raped by her tongue and the upper half is outside of her mouth with her lips pressed around his waist with a smirk and he's making a Ahegao face and making two peace signs
canon or titty Tifa/Juri/Aigis/Hex maniac/Shantae it's up to you

Requesting Blizzaria, from Yo-kai Watch, ROTD cassandra costume

>Drawing arm is twitchy, numb and slightly heavy
should i be worried?

Requesting the scene in the middle with Aigis and Labrys.

draw Naoto.

Posting anchor for Monika ass

Requesting Mata Hari from Fate Grand Order either dressed up as a succubus or stripping off her clothes (if topless pumpkin, bat, or cupcake pasties on her nipples?) like the text here i.imgur.com/yBF80DE.jpg

Requesting Yukari as a giantess and embarrassed by everyone looking up her skirt.

Requesting a naked Christmas ribbon pic of Drasna please.

Now that Soulcalibur 6 is announced, requesting a Samurai Taki, that is, Taki in Samurai armor. Included the Tiger Lily Kabuto from soulcalibur 4 as a choice of helmet. It would be good if Taki had a face mask. Also, included the ninja from Throne of Darknes and Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors as addition references for a ninja/samurai mix.

Requesting Super Saiyan 1 Tharja, May, and Airy and Super Saiyan Blue Aigis and Shantae making sentai poses

Requesting this death scene with Sachiko! (see at 3:45)
youtube.com/watch?v=iV1awQwAf2g&feature=youtu.be&t=3m45s

Sachiko must die!

Here you go, Lolita Aigis.

MODS

>Someone actually did the Makoto one.
Good I was never gonna finish mine

Oh yeah, forgot to ask:

How are you all doing this week? Anything you looking forward to this month?

Requesting Aigis turned into a doll like this

This but with Aigis.

LOLI as in a little girl also you didnt even draw her getting her cunny fucked

I laughed a bit

what are you blabbering about again??
need a little more info faggot

Requesting a version of this with Rex saying "Titan's foot."

I really want to finish these deliveries, but I've been getting too distracted drawing futas.

I was really hoping to get some art done of Epsilon Eagle from lost to over-seas Alien Soldier.

Honestly one of my favorite games growing up and the lack of fan art of the MC is pretty disappointing to me, probably due to the rarity of the game.

Autistic as it is, this alien avian thing was my first crush and I just want some love for the dude. Some comfy art is what I had in mind but whatever you can think of to draw I'd appreciate.

@399923268
Fuck off Aigis cunt niggers.

Good job

I hate myself.

I'M SO TIRED OF AIGIS WINING
IT'S TOO MUCH
HAVE SOME MERCY

Some waste of space clearly saw my art which was WIP, clicked like on my stuff, then basically redrew it, put his watermark on it, and is trying to sell it as his own. Hand is the same, basically traced pose is the same, scene is the same, etc.

Anchoring

Requesting a drawing of the Harkonnen Devastator from Emperor: Battle for Dune

Requesting Chalis bunny girl

Requesting MK9 Mileena wrapped up in Christmas tinsel or ribbon.

what flavor is she?

oh, same thing happened to me with a 4 loli blowjob, posted a sketch on /aco/ didn't get around to finish it and a few months later someone else redrew it, changed one chrar and colored it

suck it up, nothing you can fo about it

Just remember where you’re feeling down there is always someone who cares
I on the other hand personally can’t waiy for the pain that will come

I can do plenty. Im going to shit all over him and label him an art thief

Requesting nude sexy Nemissa with painted fingers and toenails and with big bush down there in the same color like her head hair.

SALTY

Draw Judith (Tales of Vesperia) in this wedding dress of hers
really want to see her with large breasts

Very sexy and festive idea.

Requesting Tsubasa angry and giving a blowjob against her will

Yuuyaki having a fight with Mina Majikina or something even pressing their breasts together works

Requesting Seaport Summer Hime dressed as a valkyrie.
You can keep the classic angelic look of the Valkyries, give it slightly demonic or deep sea mecha-musume elements if you want depending on how cute or badass you want her to look.

Requesting a naked Dr. Vahlen From XCOM wrapped up in Christmas ribbon like a gift

Requesting Rouge the Bat with a butler Tails in poses like the left image.

Health's apparently going to shit again but at least I got all the parts to build a "new" pc, I better start building it already.

I'll remember that, thanks

DAB ON EM

Requesting Knucklotec and Bongo Bongo arm wrestling.

>down with blacks oppress non-majorities encarserate minorities
Kill yourself

requesting cait prostituting herself for drugs

I uh.. what?

This might not be a good idea seeing how almost every Fire Emblem Heroes request has been ignored. But, if by any chance anyone is interested I would like to see Ephraim and Lachesis swappig clothes seeing how they just can't shut up about how much they love their siblings.

requesting my woomy from any of you talented strong men

>Fire Emblem Heroes request
You realize thats not the fame their from right?

Requesting Filia and Carol in naked Christmas ribbon, as "presents" to each other for Christmas.

I do. In fact Sacred Stones is one of my favorites and Heroes made me interested in Genealogy. But I was referring that, since everyone is asking about Fire Emblem Requests using Heroes Artwork...Yeah...I don't blame you from thinking that way.

Marcia being cummed inside or post-sex afterglow

Calm down

>Sacred Stones is one of my favorites

Mine too,im to lazy to do both of them though so I might just do ephraim in Lachesis outfit.

Wearing sexy Santa outfits, and on a bed.

>from any of you talented strong men
>men

mmm

That's more that what I was expecting actually.

Requesting the Convict from Enter the Gungeon and Bayonetta both in orange prison outfits breaking out of a prison.

Requesting Katsuragi (Kantai Collection) being self conscious about her flat chest.

Requesting this little woomy getting piped down by some big strong men.

Requesting a Stage A and Stage B version of Cerebella, based on the reference. Basically, what Cerebella may have looked like before she became a mafioso (and private masseuse) for the Medicis

Fuck off with that Sup Forums shit
d.a.b
Down with blacks
o.n
Oppress non-whites
e.m
incarcerate minorities

They created that for a reason And I ain’t letting it fly mother fucker

i have thought the ultimate aigis request with this image imgur.com/a/CMoFU but with aigis and instead it is a ps vita instead of a switch

This must be some real high IQ thinking, because no normal human being can even pretend to understand what you're trying to say.