Why did they make her so sexy?

Why did they make her so sexy?

There's no fixing you.

because the realized there was success to be made by marketing to the low-test pedo demographic

We must exterminate and gas all pedos.

?

Are you guys serious? She's a drawing.

>paternal instincts.

>low test.

In English please, Viggo.

>sexy
>paternal instinct
learn how to read.

>This is not a girl
>This is not a pipe
The implication is that artwork of something is merely a representation, not the thing it depicts. Much like how digital violence against another player in a game is not actual murder, it's just a depiction of murder.

Because kids are sexy. What's surprising?

So what you're saying is, is that I love asses and spats and she has them and is cute and that is why?
It does make sense desu because I do love cute things, spats and butts

Why wouldn't they? She is very sexy and there is nothing wrong with it.

sure. it's not cp, but your sexually attracted to representation of children. not a crime, and shouldnt be criminal, but your still low-test beta scum

Now if only a loli could bully me like that

It's up for your own interpretation. I'm not surprised that you enjoy what you like, when you see it.

A representation, sure, but I would say 2 things to this. 1) the fact that it's a child may not even be the main subject, as the other user said they like cute things and spats, none of these are exclusive to children but that character happens to be a child and contain these traits. 2) the representation is far from faithful, some argue that models on a PlayStation don't even look human at all, let alone the children models look like actual children, the style is a big part of these things. Have you ever seen a flower in a pipe that looked like this? Regardless, that's what it represents.

You're a very smart user.

Are lolis more iconic or indexical?

Indexical of what

if an adult has the self control to separate reality from fantasy, then they should have the boilogical morality to be repulsed by the depction of children as sex objects.

i got more to say, but let me answer this door real quick

I don't know but bueno

I've been making this argument for a long time, just not with pedophiles and characters. When people were attacking my hobby (video games) years ago, I had to form a serious case, it just happens to also be applicable to digital degeneracy of another kind (sexual, not violent).

Conceptually, maybe it is in the eye of the beholder, but practically, I think almost everything is more indexical than iconic, it's an inherent flaw with all the languages I know of. We do a great deal of work trying to make things stand on their own WITHOUT context, but often it's impossible. Everything can fall into misunderstanding, or the subjective preferences of the reader/listener, a real problem if you ask me.

Oh look, yet another thread full of dumb smelly pedoNEETs.

I see, domo.

bully me more please

I'd like you to explain your opinions on "then". I feel the complete opposite, I think if someone has the ability to seperate fantasy from reality, then they will come to the conclusion that it is in fact not a child and furthermore not even a real being, it is what it is, dots on a display. While it's impossible to know, I feel like the people who argue against this a lot are people who cannot seperate fantasy from reality, those that think that digital object should be treated as if it was a real person.

This may be controversial but I genuinely think someone can enjoy a character like this without being a pedophile because it is so far removed from a real child in many ways beyond just visual style. Again the argument that it's not even human looking is easy to make, we allow it the liberty to masquerade as a human, but at the end of the day, if we look at it long enough, we know it's not.

Bully? Why should I, a goddess, waste my time on a tiny dick virgin loser such as yourself?

Because I can give you anything I want and maybe I will be fun to bully? You calling me a virgin loser is already so good. please, ill give anything

Well, I wouldn't be a goddess if I were to deny your goodwill. But please do tell me, what can a dumb smelly NEET like yourself give me?

>they should have the boilogical morality to be repulsed by the depction of children as sex objects.

Do you choose what you're repulsed to ?
I mean if you put it like that, obviously it's repulsing. But just like you choose your wording, an artist depict his characters his own way.
So there's a lot of way you can see an image, and an infinite way to represent it.
The way a single human respond to a picture is already a complex mechanism, so imagine for an infinite number of humans who thinks differently.

Stop posting this old hag and post Megumin already.

A tribute? I could cum for you or on your picture maybe?

You're both big fat 40 year old neckbeards. There is no young, feminine dick here. More like... Two clumps of playdoh slapping together... neither have showered in weeks... fingers covered in cheetoh dust

>So there's a lot of way you can see an image
I would like to add my own personal anecdote here; sometimes you don't even see the same image the same way, what is attractive one moment may be repulsive to you the next, for me, it's dependent on many things.

>muh objetification
Children are sexual beings.

Never stop drawing her, om.

You're just jealous because you can't afford a gold mecha crab

OH, WHAT A STRONG WITCH!

Imagine the state someone has to be in to act this way, do you think it's right to shatter their short lived fantasy? Let them be relieved, just for a little bit, it won't harm you.

This, stop defiling this loli thread

Call me an old hag again and see what happens, fucker.

Your smelly, pathetic, lowly, worthless, NEET cum? Don't make me laugh.

So then what would you want?
I could serve my life for you.

Would Sup Forums boycott a game if the character designs were made by Om?

>see that image on my twitter feed the other day
I can't believe Om is still drawing her to this day. What a legend.

>Children are sexual beings.
I don't know if you meant to be serious or not but I can attest to this. I worked at a day care and I can't tell you how many times I had to talk to the parents about inappropriate public behavior and language. Our building age cap was 12, most of the kids I worked with were around 6-10.
Most of them just did things like that on their own, some said they learned it from other people or TV. I wonder about it sometimes, when I was a kid I used to hump my stuffed animals in the living room, I didn't care.

Old hag

Learn your place you dumb useless goddess.

She deserves to be in a new game

Serve? Your worthless life may not be so worthless after all, but you must first prove yourself.

Fuck off, Ace. This is my town.

Old hag.

I would endorse a game with character designs by Om.

Sayaka and Roll are Om's wives!