What is your dream game? What do you wish would be announced tomorrow? Whether it be a sequel or new game...

What is your dream game? What do you wish would be announced tomorrow? Whether it be a sequel or new game, what do you want it to be and how do you want it made?

I want a co op dungeon crawler that plays like a fighting game, and has puzzles which rewards teamwork, with a metroidvania sense of progression.

what the fuck is up with that bitche's face ???

I want Ready Player One Oasis for real.

A MMORPG with more in-depth combat(similar to dark souls but much better done, perma-death or some sort of punishment for dying, house building and camp-sites, real-time day/night cycle with multiple seasons and weather types. ESO skill learning, not the classes though.

Basically a good fucking MMORPG.

I wish there was an open world game that would have a unique form of exploration (like BoTW) combined with fun combat. I feel like no open world game so far has had good combat yet. Skyrim's combat is just a rinse and repeat borefest and zelda's gets old pretty quickly and it no longer feels satisfying.

>smart
>sexy
>motivated
pick 2....

Persona game set in New York.

A Wuxia+Minecraft game.

Pressure.
It's the only answer.

persona 4&5 felt kinda drawn out...
turned me off to the series i guess

I wanted a new ragnarok a MMORPG without the microtransactions or pay to win bullshit

The World Ends With You set in a major North American or European city.

Guild Wars 2

A game that I get payed to play because it trains the robot overlord's neural network whenever I do well.

have you tried dragons dogma?

>What is your dream game?
Mix of endless space 2 and freelancer
>What do you wish would be announced tomorrow?
Dragons dogma 2

GTA 6 mixed with Sims 3, athetlic professions where when you go to work it’s Madden/FIFA/NHL when you’re in a car it’s Forza Horizon, you can Skateboard with Skate 4 physics and customization, flying is a flight sim, throw some house party on there.

I wish there was a space sim that allowed the player to fully explore an intricate universe. A game where you could examine, replace and jury rig each individual part of your space ship. Maybe even get stranded on a planet or act as a stowaway.

I also wish that same game gave players the capacity to effortlessly control fleets of ships with an easy to navigate UI.

A combination of the following games:

>Mount and blade warband
The basic premise of this game. You start as a nobody and work your way up. Either become a combination
Commander, raider or slave trader. Your choice.
>Fallout New Vegas
Have your decision in the game have wait. M&B feels bland at times, have a better system for what factions are friendly or not.
>The last of us
The cinematics, voice work and feels of this game. I wanna cry if a companion dies.
>Medieval total war 2
Large scale warfare. If I become king i will need to command multiple armies at once but I would also like to fight my own battles at times

Hopefully M&B bannerlords gives me something like this if it ever comes out

Why do people pretend that they want sandbox games?

like a game for programmers to play game?

this except without the obnoxious souls fag shit. I do want no tab target nonsense though.

Suprise GT Sport update including 500+ vehicles and all the tracks from every other GT, plus a true Campaign and overhauled penalty system.

would get goty based on how this generation of gamers are going

what is star citizen?

sc isn't going to be nearly that complex.

A scam

A game that captures the sense of adventure and exploration from LttP’s concept art. Huge ancient tower dungeons on ridiculous vertical peaks, deep underground ruins, hazardous ice palaces, etc all which you have to find as part of the world. Lets not forget secret areas behind waterfalls, under bridges, behind large boulders, inside mountains and tunnels, and deep lush forests you can get actually lost in because of the density.

It doesn’t have to be a Zelda game but it has to have that feeling.