Man, Twitch.tv is an awesome gaming website

Man, Twitch.tv is an awesome gaming website.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXStGVvO8To
youtube.com/watch?v=_OqwFoTJZFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>twitch_irl

More and more girls will see how easy it is to make money on the platform and forever taint it.

Man she's ugly as fuck

Why do you fucking care, are you that much of a faggot that you watch people play instead of playing?

why are you watching my girlfriend

Why do people pay to be teased by these whores?

Because I can soyboy

Is it actually a "gaming" website in any official capacity anymore? There are sections for "irl" and art and "social eating". They've fucking broadcasted politics too.

because their too beta to goto a cam site

Its a Cuck fetish the beta orbitors have.

>from the thumbnail I thought that was a huge stack of NES carts

Damn shame.

>Paying money to stare at a woman
Jesus, at least use Craigslist and actually fuck a bitch. I never understood stripping either, I pay for sex. And sure it might be the only way I get laid but at least my dick is getting wet in multiple bitches.

This is an excellent description, also beginners findom.

>even the ugly ones have orbiters

It's sad that you redditors are so invested in this fad. You sit on your computer "ironically" watching these chicks while simultaneously grabbing clips and uploading them to livestream fail and your fap folder. Are you proud of where you are right now?

What if they banned cleavage and butt cheeks

Paying for Craigslist prostitutes is far less pathetic than this shit.

I've whacked it to her before, fuck donating though

Why are they all ugly as hell?

because bob n vagene

So is it just shop or the screen just like that, full of pointless things.

That's why I mentioned it. $80 for a half hour a few times a month is more than enough for me, along with orgy parties.

fucking whores
burn them

>people actually care about this shit

>Brownman
Wait wut

i mean you could just ignore them and go watch actual streams and let the poor virgin fags keep funding them

Who plays video games standing up

there are a bunch of legit camgirls streaming on twitch to get extra dosh and funneling those viewers to their xxx content

>BUT MUH CHILDREN WOULD SOMEONE THINK OF TEH CHILDREN
>WE NEED TO START A PETITION TO GET THE GOVERNMENT TO REGULATE THOTS ON TWITCH!!!

Russian girls can eat for a month with just a bit of dancing.

Why deprive them of that?

I dont want them to ban anything. I just want people to wise up to this shit

Wait until you realize that angry men who have problems with women are giving them free advertising for their channel by reposting photos on anime video game forums.

You'd be surprised how much they whine and cry about things that don't concern them instead of talking about video games.

No one is mad about them streaming but does it not take away from the purpose of the site itself?

What's her Twitch?

No. No it doesn't. At all.

The site exists so people can broadcast entertainment for viewers on the channels they registered for.

There is nothing else. People have social channels where they just load the stream up and fucking eat.

No.

No, they are not doing /anything/ wrong.

Guarantee his same fag has donated his whole life savings to these girls

>taint
>twitch

ahrinyan

>someone went through the attention whore directory to screencap attention whores and post them here just so they could complain about them being attention whores.

Part of me would like to stream games for shits and giggles but I'd never show my face, fuck that

Gross. For the love of god at least post pretty, non disgusting women.

No. Nobody forces you to watch them. They're just playing the game. Shitwrecks saying they're taking the viewers is beyond stupid. If you're so boring that someone would rather watch a girl sit around in her room for hours you shouldn't be streaming.

no one is mad at all
youtube.com/watch?v=UXStGVvO8To

These are all from right now, its not peak hours.

Hate the orbiters who allow this, not the ones who seize an opportunity. I would as well was I a woman

>nothing wrong
What reason do you have to lie anonymously?

youtube.com/watch?v=_OqwFoTJZFM
here is a condensed dose

> all those overlays and shit covering the screen
For fuck's sake, these bitches make actual camwhores look subtle.

I legit feel bad for the guys that watch these titty streamers and give them money just to feel like they're part of a community and that someone cares about them (even if it's only for the 3 seconds it takes for their donation to pop up and the streamer to thank them).

Guys like that used to drown their sorrows at the bar and/or get a reasonably-priced prostitute for an hour every so often in order to get the same feelings. But at least back then you would get real human contact and sex for your money. Now? You get to watch her in a low cut top. No touching, hell you're not even in the same room as these girls. It's incredibly pathetic and far more predatory than prostitution ever could be.

What else would they do with their lives when they're here all day ?

What are you doing with your life ?

funny enough tho
twitch is going back to its Justin.tv days...

i dont really mind twitch titcows. they are women with no marketable skills. might as well scam desperate nerds out of their money.

i want someone to donate her a stupid amount of money and force her to squat like 10k times before she GETS the money.

and no breaks.

Are we going to get 24/7 live pirated shows? Funny how quickly they forgot that is what made the site famous.

They'd be better off dead then, retard

Men are fucking pathetic. This is literally all it takes to get money from them

summit isnt a girl

Stop allowing children to use the internet

She's playing Just Dance.

this

These ugly thots barely have DD's

I thought twitch was supposed to have a high standard for what people can and can't stream?

what the fuck, is that a corpse that someone propped up in a chair

>GOVERNMENT REGULATE LOOTBOXES
>GOVERNMENT REGULATE STREAMERS
>GOVERNMENT ENSURE SOY IS IN ALL MEALS

It's just not fair! They aren't allowed to make money like this!!! REEEEEEEE

I'm a REAL gamer and my Twitch stream only gets 2 viewers tops, it just is not fair!!

>no one mentions thing
>i mention thing
Stop doing this.This is a form of lying.

>ree I hate wimmin

lul

hey now

grezzo 1 and 2 are italian national treasures!

Me on the couch

>girls play video game
>perverted horny creeps online give them money
>WOAH WhAT A SCAMMER I HATE WOMEN THEY ARE ABUSING OUR NU MALE POPULATION RRREEEEEEE WHORES REEEEEEEEEEE

men were a mistake

>Twitch completely gives up on trying to enforce it's policies and adds irl so they can just make money off it

JOBD before asking out girls.

>girls play video game
If only.

that might be a little extreme, obi wan.
im just saying i can't hate because i'd probably do the same thing if i were them, and it was this easy

want to circlejerk camgirls? go to we really need a separate board (anti-social) to contain all this e-celeb streamer garbage but then again we all know you cancerous fucks wouldn't use it.

>>Twitch completely gives up on trying to enforce it's policies and adds irl so they can just make money off it
A lot of the screenshots are not from IRL.

Oh boy, can't wait to watch some great streams on twitch-
>

They should be on chaturbate not twitch.They shouldn't be exploiting children.Adults wasting away their cash is stupid, but what can be done?
They are a net negative to societyThey should die.

There is unironically nothing wrong with twitch girls. I watch what I want, and ignore what I don't.

t. simpleflips subscriber

Man, twitch people are fucking desperate and retarded. You can look at girls of this quality on some bog standard camwhore site, and they'll at least show you the goods if you pay them.

I said men are pathetic, not "summit is a girl" dummy