Divine a disfigurement

Divine a disfigurement.

She's kind of ugly. I still like her character well enough though, and she's actually really useful ingame despite magic being fairly shitty in Fates. Lightning is a life saver.

fug, I saved the thumbnail.

Could someone explain why the fire emblem fanbase is so bad? It looks like disgaea fags and tactics ogre fags can have nice productive threads all the time, why do fire emblem fans only have garbage like this? Is it related to specific qualities of the games that attract certain types of posters, and if so what exactly is the cause?

Plenty of gameplay discussion goes on inside threads, autismo, not every OP has to be serious.

I don't doubt that there is gameplay discussion but FE gets more nonsensical shitpost and waifu threads than any other series on Sup Forums, yet FE isn't really a popular series in the grand scheme of things. Do you have any thoughts on why this is the case? Or is it just a coincidence?

Fates having the worst writing in the series contributes to the shitpost element, and the fact that marriage/romance is a game mechanic in Awakening and Fates leads to waifuposting. I don't see why it's a problem though, threads are generally fine except when some shitter starts doing nothing but dumping lewds. Which admittingly happens more often than I'd like

In a shitty game but that isn't her fault.

About to start this. What should I expect?

Also, is it worth reclassing to a whole new branch at level 15? I sort of want to get Replicate on my Anna, but I haven't touched the Apothecary branch yet.

yeah treehouse make characters better

>What should i expect?

Horses with wings moving at incredible hihg speeds

>started the chapter
>don't have any fliers so can't get to Dragon Vein in time before the Kinshi Knights blast across the map and rape my squishies
G-guess I should go grab Shigure and Percy now.

Impossible.

Disgaea games are almost exactly the same.

Fire Emblem has the straightforward Archanea games, the more casual Elibe and Magvel games, the story heavy Tellius games, the more anime Awakening and Fates, and the aesthetic-focused Echoes, each one focusing on different things.

The Elibe/ Magvel games are really relaxing besides Binding Blade, the Archanea games are very vanilla, Fates has awful writing but good gameplay, Echoes has awful gameplay but amazing presentation, Telliushas amazing writing.

Which is fucking hilarious because every time there are waifu wars, Mia, Micaiah and Nephanee always pop up and they even beat most of the female characters in the waifu wars poll.

I thought Micaiah was hated by most people. And I don't really see much Mia anymore.
Nephenee definitely has tons of waifufags though. Let's not get started on Lyn.

>I thought Micaiah was hated by most people

Micaiah is hated by Ikefags with Ikeboners for calling Ike out. That, and people who are sick of her shitty brigade.

Kozaki

Soren is the superior gayboy compared to Sothe.

Should I feel bad that I only beat this map because Xander was able to bait everything and kill half the enemies by himself?

I love Ike, but I still think it was a breath of fresh air how Micaiah didn’t give a shit about him. It was interesting seeing the other (Daein) perspective.

Lategame Conquest becomes "tank enemies' unfortunately, the powercreep is pretty bad.

The map design is great but you get too many shitters can cannot handle the sheer damage of lategame Conquest outside of Corrin, Xander, Camilla and your Knights and maybe Cavaliers.

Seems like it. 24 is giving me a bit of a rough time with it's gimmick, but it seems interesting at least.
I'm considering just going with the strategy of "turtle in the corner and form a phalanx so the enemy kills themselves on my tanks".

Yeah, Conquest suffers the opposite of most Fire Emblem games. By endgame, a single unit can basically solo the last map, but in Conquest you have to use your strongest units just to survive.

I think another problem is conquest really doesn't use anti-turtling incentives nearly enough and as a result you can just turtle the living hell out of alot of the maps. Shame too as the ice tribe village and the boat map have 2 really cool ways of making the player actually move fast.

Gay.

Only use the veins when you absolutely need too and you'll be fine.

The fox map has anti-turtling measures by making it so you can't attack half the enemies and letting several of them cross rivers. Of course that map was more annoying than fun.

The fact that the foxes don't have 2 range attacks means you can literally just pair up and huddle in the corner you start in, and have them kill themselves on your tanks.

Seems like I have no choice but to use one on turn 2, though, isn't it? When Hinoka activates her DV at the end of turn 1, the Kinshi Knights can reach literally everywhere in the starting area.

CUTE

Yeah do it, I think you have 4 at your disposal.

Holy shit, a Charlotte doujin. Actually well drawn too.
I can't fucking believe it.

Left or right?

Both as concubines.

>and have them kill themselves on your tanks.
The problem I had is that they just ignored my tank and crossed the river hunting for squishies.

I just packed everyone into that one corner so that they had nowhere else to attack.

You're expected to cheese this map by going up and down the stairs.

>having trouble with game because all but a couple units dies easily
>do Paralogues for EXP
>feel like I'm cheating
can they stop with the "optional EXP ruining difficulty curve" thing, I thought that's what Conquest was going to be but it feels like you're expected to do Paralogues or just stick to a couple units.

Moving away from linear chapter was a mistake.

Much appreciated user

Chapter progression I mean.

How many bows do you have to deal with peggies, and how many baits do you have for Azama's hexing rod?

Did you not use CAmilla or Belka?

I hate to admit it since they are self-inserts but Robin and Corrin are stupidly attractive

Removing permadeath opened the floodgates to casual shitters

Why do all sorcerer/ess dress like sluts? Just because they cast magic means they can't protect themselves?

>How many bows do you have to deal with peggies
Mozu and Anna
I'm playing this mostly blind with secondhand information, so I had turned Camilla into a Berserker during the previous chapter so I could get Axefaire, since I didn't know the specifics of Hinoka's map. Belka was also reclassed much earlier.

I'd insert myself into them if you understand what I'm saying about my cock

>Implying Sophia
How could you forget about that one character to constantly be shit, and even lose straight away in the voting gauntlet

Turtling in the corner for 100,000 turns

Their magic ability comes by stealing power from their enemy's erection.

The design was just mindlessly adapted from Awakeing, which at least mumbled something about the desert as a reason for why mages are strippers. I miss the days when mages weren't dressed like cheap whores and manaketes were mysterious hooded figures rather than almost naked lolis

>Descendant of the Hero-King Marth is dressing like a slut
I wonder what they meant by this.

You have two choices: Self insert, or self insert as a semen demon.

The reason is that Nohr is a sexually promiscuous country, where even knights dress like sluts. Probably because of Garon which used to have a harem of concubines to fuck.

Did Soleil rape her yet?

Can't rape the willing.

Patrician choice

She isn't real. And dies too easily.

>muh OP's
Why are people getting butthurt over joke OP's so much. It's just a lazy way of making a thread you baby.
>It looks like disgaea fags and tactics ogre fags can have nice productive threads all the time
(lol okay

I never even used her because her dad is a shit unit I never used either

Just pair Odin with Elise (best choice) or Nyx. Ophelia have very good base stats for a fates kid unit

>FE gets more nonsensical shitpost and waifu threads than any other series on Sup Forums

Any good strategies to maximize the amount of money earned in Percy's paralogue?

Odin is okay if reclassed to Samurai

His STR was too shit to kill anything so I gave up on him.

did you just call my granddaughterwife ugly?

Breasts too small

She has the same personality as her dad but somehow worse and not in an endearing way. There is something off about her appearance as well that just makes her not look right.

Owain is insufferable in every single way.

I found Owain ok, but Odin was obnoxious as fuck in Fates. So when Ophelia shows up but is worse I can't help but think of her as worst kid. Magic isnt even needed really in Fates anyway.

Magic is everything

Tomes suck ass but magical weapons and staves are good.

Fire Emblem Heroes

I'm not kidding. Since that game came out, there has been a mass of waifus and shitposting and basically useless posts regarding Fire Emblem. I'm not sure why the mobile game specifically encouraged this, if it was because of the higher traffic in /feg/, or more people now familiar with the game, or just it being popular enough that bait works to a greater degree. But the shitposting has certainly been worse after FEH came out.

I want to like Flora but she just has so little development. She only has two supports and they are as expected (Felicia) and particularly vapid (Corrin). They have an interesting backstory but I guess everyone forgot about that in exchange for clumsy Felicia and WE'VE GOT TROUBLE!

Nigger, rabid waifuposting has been a thing since the start. First you had the Lynfags, then the Mia/Nephaneefags, then the Lucina/Tharjafags, and then the Camillafags, literally nothing has changed beyond the elitism getting worse with each passing game.

While true, the population wasn't large enough for it to be this bad. At least, not on Sup Forums. People would shitpost about Lyn or Est, but generally in context of their abilities in game. Go try starting a Fire Emblem thread with Tharja in the OP and see what kind of results you get now.

FEH has had a fairly decent record of keeping itself out of mainline threads. If anything, it actually put Jugdral back on the map.

Also thanks for reminding me about how FCorrin got the better Flora Support

>I'm not kidding. Since that game came out, there has been a mass of waifus and shitposting and basically useless posts regarding Fire Emblem. I'm not sure why the mobile game specifically encouraged this, if it was because of the higher traffic in /feg/, or more people now familiar with the game, or just it being popular enough that bait works to a greater degree. But the shitposting has certainly been worse after FEH came out.

Bullcrap.

Heroes has encouraged far more genuine and quality gameplay discussions far more than ever before. With the sheer volume of FE topics that came along, of course the amount of waifu shitposting is going to go up, but it's still not overwhelming in the grand scheme of things.

>Fire Emblem Heroes
Like hell. Threads started getting worse and worse after all the Fates localization shitposting began and we just never recovered from it. Not that Fates threads were off to a good start anyways with all the YOUR REAL LITTLE SISTER STAFF~ STAFF~ bullshit. Heroes contributed fuck all to the shitposting nature of FE threads. If anything, the shitposting only got even fucking worse when an actual Fire Emblem game released because god forbid anyone actually play this game and even slightly fucking enjoy it. And the same will repeat when the Switch Fire Emblem releases too, and Heroes will continue to exist in its own threads keeping to themselves because they sure as hell won't want to put up with this bullshit again.

People seem to think FEH threads are the containment for cancer, in some ways it's become the other way around. (Not that FEH threads are safe from shitposting, it does get really bad during gauntlets or seasonal banners, but at least that's just waifu-esque shitposting that's easily ignored, and not the kinds of shit that derails threads entirely into mindless fighting)

>Fire Emblem Heroes
>when they make all of nuFE inferior to the characters that aren't fecal matter
>when Lyn is the most broken character
>when /ourguy/ Sigurd is the strongest lord
(lol

If I loved Echoes and liked Fates but only liked Fates because of the MyCastle (300+ hours on just online stuff), which other FE games would I like? Only played Radiant Dawn prior to the 3DS ones.

I wish women would dress like this in real life

>Sisterhood

No, but she raped Forrest.

Can someone explain Sup Forums’s fascination with Odin’s daughter?

its one of fates' more tolerable characters

>Odin/Owain is completely fine wih his daughter walking around in that outfit

his outfit's not any better to be desu

She's one of the most attractive characters, her character is awful, and she's not a very good unit because other magic users can kill stuff without dying to a light breeze. 0/3.

Looks like a generic. Awful design. Shitty, joke personality. Boobs could be a LOT bigger, people exaggerate them just because they're shown off. Your wife a shit.

>because other magic users can kill stuff without dying to a light breeze
Name 5 excluding Leo. Pro tip: you can't

>because other magic users can kill stuff without dying to a light breeze. 0/3.
Who? Nyx is blind and just as frail, Leo is admittingly tanky thanks to his class, but can't kill a damn, and Elise is a good res tank, but dies to absolutely anything physical. Ophelia is an excellent glass cannon.