What’s with all the contempt for 3D Zeldas here lately?

What’s with all the contempt for 3D Zeldas here lately?
OOT alone btfos any boring 2d game

sony fans mad they didn't have a GOTY

What are you talking about?

Contrarians mostly. No 2d zelda can compare to OoT, TP, or BoTW

2D Zelda is for people with taste.

>TP

What? It's essentially OoT with just more content and better dungeon design. do you think it's "le edgy" or some bullshit?

link dog was boring

those dog sections are short as fuck except for the opening, what's the problem? You being dog link and carrying the worn out midna on your back was one of the best moments in the game

zela BOTW won all goty awards. PS4 didn't win any

No idea. Sure the last two were bland and plain, but the others were pretty good.

Not sure I'd say the same about the games though.

you know it

You’re bland and plain, what is bland about BOTW?

This picture need needs to get updated with thic eyebrow zelda. The anal one too.

>tp always unquestionably the best in these
tp really is the best Zelda after all

>not SS
soy detected

user
I hate to tell you this but OoT is the worst 3D Zelda game that would be practically unplayable if your rose tinted retard goggles didn't see it in a prettier light

Imagine being this contrarian.

>short as fuck
>except for the opening
Do you expect people to drudge through a very long and prominently shitty part of a game to get to the good bits? Because that's retarted
and I'm saying this as a huge TP fan

>lately

How about we ditch these fucking newfags and have a deep sea thread?

OoT is a barely functional mess by modern standards, the aiming is shit, the combat is shit, the dungeon design is aight but as soon as you get a new item it's JUST that item for the rest of the dungeon, the camera is shit, it looks like shit (not that looks really matter but w/e), certain shit you have to do to progress is unintuitive as hell, the first person aiming is absolute ass, and the areas are uninspired and generic.
But that's just my opinion so whatever

stop starting console wars

>this stupid moment in the story was one of the best in the game!

TP is incredibly cheezy.
Also those dog parts are stupid, especially the howling parts, it's almost as if some furry had something to say in the development

Name one uninspired and generic area

The volcano temple
The water temple
Gannon's Fortress
Generic castle town
Big ol desert
Big ol lake
That's not to say there weren't cool areas too, like the shadow temple and the forest temple, but the world in general is pretty uninspired

you’re uninspired

yeah

Is there a saltmine for botw winning goty?